Gearslover01

Winter Village Sets - Rumours and Discussion

On 10/25/2023 at 10:50 PM, Black Falcon said:

Two sets, yes. Stall will have 40602 and the ride 40603. I think many are mistaking the Stall set as a stable, while based on the name I don´t think it is

Maybe because Stall can be translated as Stable/Shed in Dutch/German :)

Edited by TeriXeri

2 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Maybe because Stall can be translated as Stable/Shed in Dutch/German :)

Stall actually is the german word for stable, So it wouldn´t have surprised me when german member would have interpeted it as that. But well you can see for many members where they are coming from and the ones were from other countrys -I have to say I was a bit confused lol.

1 minute ago, Black Falcon said:

Stall actually is the german word for stable, So it wouldn´t have surprised me when german member would have interpeted it as that. But well you can see for many members where they are coming from and the ones were from other countrys -I have to say I was a bit confused lol.

Stall is the Norwegian word for where you keep horses :tongue:

1 minute ago, Roebuck said:

Stall is the Norwegian word for where you keep horses :tongue:

Well that would explain that at least lol. Another member was from the US though ;).

37 minutes ago, keba said:

So what will other GWP be? Do we have any leak?

Some kind of horse carriage is the rumor, have not seen any leak yet.. 

16 hours ago, Black Falcon said:

Well that would explain that at least lol. Another member was from the US though ;).

That definition of stall works in the US as well.  

I'm not overwhelmed by this set, but I agree that it's a nice little expansion of the WV Market.  

10 hours ago, keba said:

So what will other GWP be? Do we have any leak?

No but I would expect something similar to LEGO 3300014 Christmas Set with a more detailed carriage. Likely also less minifigures, 2 or 3 seems realistic to me.

Edited by Black Falcon

Sorry if that’s a dumb question but is there a second Christmas-themed set to purchase? For example, in 2021, we got Santa’s Visit and Santa’s Sleigh; in 2022, we got Holiday Main Street and Christmas Tree.

3 hours ago, Lion King said:

Sorry if that’s a dumb question but is there a second Christmas-themed set to purchase? For example, in 2021, we got Santa’s Visit and Santa’s Sleigh; in 2022, we got Holiday Main Street and Christmas Tree.

I think it's those gingerbread ornaments this year, or the scary looking nut cracker. The tree wasn't really minifig scale and before that and the sleigh it was the wreath, so think the 'rule' is more a holiday theme Lego store exclusive than something that goes with the winter village, unfortunately. 

15 minutes ago, FrkW said:

I think it's those gingerbread ornaments this year, or the scary looking nut cracker. The tree wasn't really minifig scale and before that and the sleigh it was the wreath, so think the 'rule' is more a holiday theme Lego store exclusive than something that goes with the winter village, unfortunately. 

Ah I see. Thanks.

and that christmas tree could fit in modular city,  in my opinion.

18 minutes ago, Lion King said:

Ah I see. Thanks.

and that christmas tree could fit in modular city,  in my opinion.

Yeah, that's how I use mine! But in all the official pictures it was showed as home decore or a centre piece. 

I built the Alpine Lodge at the weekend. Not as great as I thought it looked on first impressions but a lot of that has to do with the sign as I don’t use stickers (yuck)!

I hope the ‘log’ effect pieces become available in a less orange based tone too, like nougat.

The light brick is cool and I like having more ice rink parts.

Winter Market Stall (GWP)
Set number: 40602
Nr. of pieces: 271
Nr. of minifigures: 2
Price: free with all purchases from €170 in LEGO Shop/Store
   Period #1: November 18 to 19, 2023
   Period #2: November 24 to 27, 2023

Spoiler

LEGO-40602-Winter-Market-Stall.png

Edited by R0Sch

Since the first GWP is a Creator set I hope this do not mean that the one with the horse is as well, then it for sure will be brick built :hmpf:

1 minute ago, Roebuck said:

Since the first GWP is a Creator set I hope this do not mean that the one with the horse is as well, then it for sure will be brick built :hmpf:

Seems kinda unlikely to me. Lego knows really well that people want a moulded horse and I think we will get one. You never know though 

This year's 4002023 Employee Gift is just a bigger WW Advent Calendar with DOTS left-over pieces...

Spoiler

a8cc2425-bd09-40ea-bb2d-8f028064bb1b?rul

Spoiler

b4ad575e-9aab-49e7-bd13-588e4281848d?rul

48 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

This year's 4002023 Employee Gift is just a bigger WW Advent Calendar with DOTS left-over pieces...

Reveal hidden contents

a8cc2425-bd09-40ea-bb2d-8f028064bb1b?rul

Reveal hidden contents

b4ad575e-9aab-49e7-bd13-588e4281848d?rul

Makes more sense why it has that shape, hopefully there are some interesting parts in the calendar (not that I would get one:tongue:)

This is just me thinking wishfully….

I would love to see someting different about Winter Vilage - a 16x32 modular building with some Christmas decorations.  

Like….

1.) Post Office with o me colorful presents to mail or pick up and colorful wrapping papers (where customers can purchase). And employees could wear elvish hats.

2.) Antique Toy Storye with some throwbacks to old lego sets. For example, there is Police Officer from CMF Series 18 with a printed 1x2 tile that refers to the police car set back in 1978. A Christmas tree, rocking horse, hobby horse would be included as well. 

3.) Townhouse comes with a chimney (not like Santa’s Vilsit chimney since it may be too big for 16x32 building) and some cute decorations out in the front. 

All three modular buildings would have some snow patches.

They may not fit nto Winter Village collection but would fit into Modular Buildings Collection very nicely. But I love idea of Christmas-themed modular buildings coming in Winer Village collection tho. I gues I’m in a minority then. 

On 11/17/2023 at 10:24 AM, R0Sch said:

Does someone know if it includes stickers for the doors ?

40603 Wintertime Carraige Ride GWP photo is on Reddit Legoleak sub. Looks really nice. Three figures and a moulded dark orange horse! I really like the carriage and it fits really well with the WV line.

No details on the threshold, but given the things included, and that it will be available at the same time as a Christmas baubles GWP too, it's likely going to be pretty high.