Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

My thoughts on 15 series:

SHARK SUIT GUY – i hope it will look as good as in the drawing, i am collecting these and will definately get him 23342590916_502a5227fc_z_d.jpg

QUEEN – i love the hairpiece, i missed this piece when the lego movie series came out

CLUMSY GUY – the printing on torso and legs is so good

If the Dancer turns out to be a Ballerina, I'd like if she reuses the S7 Bride's hair. Maybe with a new tiara piece, like this:

23004133259_76088b67bd_n.jpg

Blue, dunno if light blue, but yeah.

I bet the legs will have some mud printed just to ruin them for you

Like the spider thing :laugh:

Edited by Robert8

I bet the legs will have some mud printed just to ruin them for you

Like the spider thing :laugh:

OH NO, I hope not! :cry2:

That wrestler will have a mullet hair, but if it's not Hulk Hogan maybe it could be a 90's Shawn Michaels or The Ultimate Warrior since both of them have their mullet hairstyles.

Concierge means an employee who works at the small hotel building and apartment. The reason why the concierge will have a mop.

The only expecting female minifigures in this series are Queen (Pictured), Tribal Lady, Dancer, Jewel Thief, and Animal Control Officer.

I don't know about the Astronaut, maybe a non-sci fi astronaut without a laser gun.

The Laser Robot could be either a transformers or gobots look alike robot and will not have a S1 Robot head and S6 Clockwork Robot.

My thoughts on 15 series:

SHARK SUIT GUY – i hope it will look as good as in the drawing, i am collecting these and will definately get him 23342590916_502a5227fc_z_d.jpg

QUEEN – i love the hairpiece, i missed this piece when the lego movie series came out

CLUMSY GUY – the printing on torso and legs is so good

WRESTLER - the hair piece is ugly, but in some weird way I think I am liking it

TRIBAL WOMAN – i don't like the baby so much, it really looks like a finger nail ;) hope they make it better with a nice printing

ANIMAL CONTROL – skunk ! the mould is really great, hope there is some good printing

FARMER – i really hope he comes with a pig, by the way

Will the farmer have the normal minifigure size pig or just a small piglet? i can't imagine lego putting the standard one, till now all the animals were smaller: fog, cat, spider, bat, snake and seagull.

Oh and the wait is really killing me!! Fingers crossed...cough ..December 1st. If not

Why the plant monster dude is in the group of costumed people? He is just a guy that was being in digested by the plant monster.

Edited by legofanatic12

^I guess the Astronaut is the 5th female.

A female Animal Control Officer will be too similar to the S5 Zoo Keeper, IMO

Why the plant monster dude is in the group of costumed people? He is just a guy that was being in digested by the plant monster.

According to the I Love That Minifigure book, he is a guy wearing a plant costume

i-love-that-minifigure-pagina-plant-monster.jpg

Edited by Robert8

Are people thinking that the concierge is actually a (male) janitor?

I believe amazingbricks said he was told she has a headpiece printed on her face. If the head alone was seen, maybe the face belongs to a different figure.

Are people thinking that the concierge is actually a (male) janitor?

I believe amazingbricks said he was told she has a headpiece printed on her face. If the head alone was seen, maybe the face belongs to a different figure.

That's what I've heard, although what you pointed out could be true for a different minifigure. I still think the janitor/concierge minifigure will end up being the janitor with the mullet and mop. At the same time I also think the mop piece could be used in the Disney minifigure series. We still don't know and the wait will end soon.

^I guess the Astronaut is the 5th female.

A female Animal Control Officer will be too similar to the S5 Zoo Keeper, IMO

According to the I Love That Minifigure book, he is a guy wearing a plant costume

i-love-that-minifigure-pagina-plant-monster.jpg

If he is wearing a plant costume, why his face looks scared that he was digested by the flytrap monster? Maybe he's just acted that he was eaten by the plant monster.

And for the astronaut, maybe a female astronaut without any raygun. Its just a commercial astronaut that is similar to LEGO City Space themes, but its different.

If the Animal Control Officer is female, maybe will be getting another female ranger torso.

Edited by legofanatic12

I thought the Minifigures would be already revealed by now

But it seems it will be on Dec 1st

Or at another time :)

Or at another time :)

I agree, there are no hints that they will be revealed December 1st.

However, every series has been released in some country earlier, for no understandable reasons.

One time I remember Ireland, another time UK, another time Hungary, another time US...

Who is the lucky one this time?

If the Dancer turns out to be a Ballerina, I'd like if she reuses the S7 Bride's hair. Maybe with a new tiara piece, like this:

Ooh a little girl dancer would be great! She could have the dual mould short legs in a new colour! :O

Dec 1st is a good guess

I mean, WF series 13 review was up exactly a year ago

---

Or maybe everthing is an overly elaborated joke and there is no such a thing as Series 15

And on Dec 1st LEGO will post on facebook "You've been punk'd!" :laugh:

Edited by Robert8

The delay in revealing these is killing me! -- Usually the January CMFs are put out in early December because of their "Stocking Stuffer" potential...

--Mr. Bill

That wasn't true last year with Series 13, at least in my area. I found them first at the LEGO Store on January 1st. I would expect this to be the same, but I will definitely try a few other spots where I was able to find Series 14 early.

I would really like to see some more, though. While we've seen a fair bit, there's still so much left to reveal! December 1st would work for me!

Or maybe everthing is an overly elaborated joke and there is no such a thing as Series 15

And on Dec 1st LEGO will post on facebook "You've been punk'd!" :laugh:

That would be a cruel joke, but I doubt it. We probably wouldn't see pieces like the skunk or the satyr hair if we weren't actually getting another series.

It's a shame we haven't seen an official list at all yet. Based on what we've seen for pieces, I don't doubt the list we got from amazon. But names like "Concierge" and "Dancer" could mean a lot of things, so it would be nice to see the official names so we have a better idea of what we're actually getting... A Janitor/Custodian in a jumpsuit and a Ballerina in a tutu seem the most likely/recognizable candidates at this point.

So we haven't seen anything of the laser robot, scary knight, dancer, jewel thief, astronaut, and kendo fighter. So I'm thinking the dancer will end up being a ballerina. The jewel thief will end up being a female most likely with a hat/hair combo. The astronaut will have a new helmet that looks more realistic than the city ones. The kendo fighter will definitely have the fencer's head piece in a new color. I do expect a staff for him too. As for the Laser robot, I honestly don't know anything about this one besides that he looks amazing. Scary knight should have a new helmet that looks like basil the batlord.

I am very stoked for the Astronaut now, but part of me wants it to be retro sci-fi styled as opposed to a contemporary one, even if it is more realistic than City astronauts.

I'm no expert at kendo, but I believe those types of fighters use swords, so I'll be surprised if he comes with a staff. I'm expecting him with a lone katana with some intricate armor/headgear...

Interesting - so we'll get two winged helmets in this series? In a certain context, the two together feels like the Flying Warrior and Scary Knight will be mortal enemies...

Edited by telaruhn

I am very stoked for the Astronaut now, but part of me wants it to be retro sci-fi styled as opposed to a contemporary one, even if it is more realistic than City astronauts.

I'm also stoked to see what the final outcome of the Astronaut will be. I think a retro sci-fi Astronaut would be cool, but I wouldn't mind also seeing a futuristic space suit design for the astronaut. I don't want it to look nothing like city astronauts.

Edited by BrickFit26

I'm no expert at kendo, but I believe those types of fighters use swords, so I'll be surprised if he comes with a staff. I'm expecting him with a lone katana with some intricate armor/headgear...

Actually Kendokas use a wide array of weapons, including both staves (called Bo or Jo), and swords, albeit not real katanas but rather wooden (Bokken), and bamboo (shinai) training swords. They also use Naginatas (a pole weapon, similar to our glaives), Tonfas (bludgeoning weapon akin to police batons), Kamas (sort of a battle sickle), and Kusarigamas (same as kama, but with a ball on a chain). A standard katana in reddish brown would do for a bokken, but it would be boring, I'd rather prefer a new weapon mold, which would be also useful, for example in Ninjago, or even City (A Tonfa as Police Baton)...

Hold on!

amazingbricks: that "new helmet that looks like basil the batlord" thing is a fact or speculation???

*oh2* *oh2* *oh2*

What are you talking about?

Yeah, is there a quote? I know it's been speculated by me that the Scary Knight will be a Fright Knight, but I don't think we've had anything confirmed yet regarding the Knight, or, really, anything else.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It's mostly speculation at this point in time. I think it's all stuff from outside sources telling EB users about upcoming figures. Just remember this should all be taken with a grain of salt before the official reveal. But IMO it's still fun to speculate!

I think having the batlord-style helmet would be too similar to the Flying Warrior's. That's my only concern. It would overtly suggest opposites, which I'm not sure I'm a fan of.

Speaking of the Flying Warrior - will he come with wings? And by "wings" I mean a new mold of wings, feathery ones, similar in size to the Garygoyle's or the Fairy's. It would solidify the motif more than armor or a cape would. And I know that there were some larger wings in Pharaoh's Quest, but they would be too large for a CMF bag. I kind of hope he comes with a pearl gold longbow instead of a sword or spear, but that's wishful thinking...

Yeah, is there a quote? I know it's been speculated by me that the Scary Knight will be a Fright Knight

That would be awesome!

I hope the Scary Knight and the Winged Warrior will be both males

What are you talking about?

He was talking about a list that AmazingBricks posted, one of a few, which are worded to resemble facts, even though he briefly mentions that they are mere speculation. As far as I can tell.

The only thing I'm guessing on, is the basil the batlord helmet. That's not confirmed or anything. Half of that post is just rumors i've heard. I just thought I'd share it here.

Edited by amazingbricks