Ondra

Technic 2016 Discussion and Speculation

Same in Estonia. All toyshops and lego webshops are sold out from Technic set. I, for example, managed to get by blind luck last, from the city, 42009 under my christmas tree (I didn't have it yet). I have heard that Lego was struggling this year to satisfy demand, so little bit of wait and all sets will be on shelves again :)

you will greatly enjoy 42009, great crane.

Um, they didn't even have most of the big sets, either. And quantities were incredibly limited all around. From Architecture to Technic and everything in-between, half or more of each line was sold out, and what was left were often singletons. I should have taken pictures.

probley because all the kids want them for christmas!

you will greatly enjoy 42009, great crane.

its got lots of useful parts like gears pins axles (including a rare 32L one!) yellow parts and many other parts!

edit:and its fun to play with!

Edited by Babaloveslego55

Looks like most the new small sets are on Amazon UK now, no mine loader or helicopter though :-(

And smyths toys uk, who do have the helicopter and quoting 11-16tg Jan for delivery or in store on that date too

you mean you havent seen the 1h picures yet?

I already have some of them at home. I mean 2H

Sure there are pictures for 2H... in super secret trade catalogue :wink:

Edited by Waler

Me? Of course not... Just saying that someone propably saw them already :blush:

Someone probably have already played with them also ;)

Yup, And I know who........the designers!

Edited by allanp

Or you guys can just look at real vehicles for the time being. There is only 1 design for Volvo EW160E, 1 for Claas Xerion 5000 Trac VC, and 2 for BWE (full and compact).

And I've just realized that the Claas and the Volvo has the SAME tyre patterns. Hence they're likely to have the same wheel size and tyre size. And Lego probably chose to produce Claas and Volvo in the same year to increase the number of this new tyre design and reduce its production cost.

Edited by nguyengiangoc

Pictures and pictures... Everybody knows that they are still "preliminary" so noone can post it :). But for sure it is worth to wait ;)

Edited by Waler

Or you guys can just look at real vehicles for the time being. There is only 1 design for Volvo EW160E, 1 for Claas Xerion 5000 Trac VC, and 2 for BWE (full and compact).

Actually, that is quite untrue. There are many different options for the Volvo EW160, we even had a video showing it. Same goes for the Claas, and even more so for the bucket wheel excavator, as it could conceivably look like any excavator of that type, or, as it is not liscensed, none of them, instead being a mashup of many design features from varying machines.

I was the one to post the video of the Volvo EW160 promotional video. It shows all of the bucket and arm options, let alone the wheel options. LEGO can either make this modelto its full potential or they could screw it up. Here is the video, enjoy;

I'm so tempted to repost this with hopes that it can spur some speculations:

I've just realized that the Claas and the Volvo has the SAME tyre patterns. Hence the 2 models are likely to have the same wheel size.

I'm so tempted to repost this with hopes that it can spur some speculations:

I've just realized that the Claas and the Volvo has the SAME tyre patterns. Hence the 2 models are likely to have the same wheel size.

Is this speculation or are you just trying to start something here??

yay the 90th page!

Shouldn't we try to stay on topic? These topics tend to get off topic very easily and speculation tends to get interesting as well.