Ondra

Technic 2016 Discussion and Speculation

When wil we get to know more information about the 2H sets?

56045212.jpg

Unnoficial from christmas till Nuremberg toy fair where will be official info and photos.Toy fair starts 27.january...

This year pictures of 2H were on dark web :grin: .Every year is chance of leaking smaller and smaller...Huge probability is that leak name, price and piece count thanks to some retailer after new year.

For me I rather wait for Nuremberg, because there are tendencies to overhaul set higher than before.And I dont weant to celebrate prematurely.

Edited by Ondra

When wil we get to know more information about the 2H sets?

If talking in consideration how late the first 1H pictures came out, i wont expect any 2H pics until jul/aug.

If talking in consideration how late the first 1H pictures came out, i wont expect any 2H pics until jul/aug.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

four sets, including the "Ultimate IP Car" which is rumored as the first Technic UCS set.

Not sure if the Airport Rescue Vehicle has been switched from 1H to 2H - that would make it five then.

I still hope that they completely overhaul fire truck and release it in first half, Its interesting that is zero informations except only one photo in preliminary catalogue.

I still hope that they completely overhaul fire truck and release it in first half, Its interesting that is zero informations except only one photo in preliminary catalogue.

I think it kind of looked more like something from Duplo, I don't know what it is/was, but it seemed a little simplified or something, maybe it was just the position of the panels....

you forgot the Volvo

Apologies, im not a big construction/truck fan, so that kind of stuff doesnt really stick with me, im mostly hyped about the ultimate ip car, but some of the rumors have been less then exciting.

This is one year I'm excited for every 2H set

Edited by Kman860

The IP car doesn't interest me, only for parts maybe.

The BWE, don't know what to think of that.

Volvo curious about that.

Claas, can't wait to see first pics.

Even though I follow this thread I might have missed it, but has anyone figured out what IP car stands for?

I believe it's the BMW i8 car presented in the Innovation at Play-video. Imagine this, IP Car= Innovation at play Car (BMW i8).

I believe that this set will be awesome since the car has white, blue and black elements (panels and liftarms).

The BMW i8 is actually a very good car to be replicated in Lego technic since it's hybrid.

Here is what I believe the set will feature:

4WD, full suspension on all wheels.

Motorized steering (hopefully geared down M-motor, most likely gonna be a servo motor)

Three cylinder fake engine block.

Motorized drive (L-motor)

Small gearbox (not a transmission but a gearbox to choose between sports mode (fake engine) and electric (PF)

Remote controled PF (hopefully new RC controller compatible with existing PF, most likely gonna be the same as today)

Openable doors and trunk

What do you guys think?

*snip*

Althrought I would like an i8, I wouldn't count on it just because of that video.

Dor what we know, it could be a Dacia Sandero.

For what we know, it could be a Dacia Sandero.

Well that would be good news for at least one person!

Edited by Jay Psi

Althrought I would like an i8, I wouldn't count on it just because of that video.

Dor what we know, it could be a Dacia Sandero.

But was Dacia Sandero presented in the Innovation at Play-video? I think not. Plus, the name IP Car points to the shortening of the words Innovation at Play. And the only branded car model that appears in the video is in fact the i8