Sign in to follow this  
Mark of Falworth

A Royal Wedding Interrupted.

19519494793_4758211891.jpg

A Royal Wedding Interrupted. by Mark E., on Flickr

The band of merry, mischievous foresters royally interrupt the wedding of King Bart the Odiferous. He had wrongfully tried to force the young fair maiden, Jane, into matrimony. Jane was the sweetheart of Will o' the Black, the fearsome leader of the foresters, and before the ceremony could be performed, the foresters had engulfed the chapel in riotous green-hued chaos. Pews are overturned in the ruckus! Jane, the bride-to-be, is delighted and relieved.

No wedding (even a wrecked one!) is complete unless someone is swinging from the chandeliers. Although the damage was great, the beautiful stained-glass windows were unharmed in the sacrilegious escapade.

20140518785_cc9b74a716.jpg

19952450458_0ec5a42359.jpg

20146055401_ca538ed3bd_c.jpg

Built for the Seed Part Challenge on Classic Castle.com! :wink:

Fantastic work here, Mark! :wub: The stained glass windows are superb and I really like the toppled over pews :thumbup:

The stained glass windows are great. Love the whole energy and sense of motion in the scene.

The colors really make the picture as well, they don't clash and look just perfect together.

Great work my friend. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Those stained glass windows... are those whips you used? Fantastic Chaos :wub:

This is a lively scene. The interior is superb with the nice architecture, stained glass and roof. But the action really steals the show. I started laughing as soon as I saw all those mischievous Forsestmen swinging from the chandelier. The chaos on the ground looks great with all the overturned furniture and overwhelmed king's men. Excellent work!

Love the sense of action, especially the chandelier. The use of the whips on the windows is clever, and this reminds me I really want to make some nice stained glass. Great job!

Oh the return of forest men. I wish Lego would bring this subtheme back. Great work, love the men hanging from chandelier.

This is an awesome scene! Love it! Excellent techniques with the stain glass windows and chandelier. How did you get everyone in the scene to be in such awkward positions? I too wish forest men would make a come back. Loved that subtheme :wub:

Haha! I love the riotous, over-the-top swashbuckling antics! The building is great, and the windows (as everyone has already mentioned) are particularly gorgeous. Very well done indeed! :grin:

I'm here for the windows, love those! Well-structured scene also, lots of action to look at.