Dat wheelbase. Also, where are the crash pads?

Just you wait until I get me some motybike wheels and chain links, then we'll see how high we can set the bar :B

Sorry Jurss, I think I'll vote fot Charbel's BMX. Yours is ok, it reminds me of mine when I was a kid but Charbel's reminds of the ones I wanted to have as a kid :grin: Also, yours seems more like a race track type, and Charbel's is more like a freestyler. They're not totally comparable.

Edited by MajklSpajkl

Dat wheelbase. Also, where are the crash pads?

Yes. as i told, frame geometry isn't very correct. Started to change allready. But wheelbase is not so far from real, just need to shorten seat tube, top tube littlebit. I'll considering also some fake brakes. This was just some beta version, to show, that frame could be also not so wide. I need also better stem.

Yes, frame is not very strong, but nobody has to ride on it :classic: and it is strong enough to be some technic model, not to brake on its own weight or when moving.

And after some small changes i need street tires ...

Version 1.00000001

1. Frame close to some original geometry (yes, I don't have or didn't found red 11L beam)

IMG_2693.JPG

2. Improved stem and wider hanndlebar

IMG_2698.JPG

3. Because of changed seat "tube" lenght, had to rebuild seat stay top part

IMG_2697.JPG

4. Improved (i think so) pedals

IMG_2696.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

Edited by Jurss

Since i ride bmx almost everyday, i must say you have done good work but i would make handelbars at least 1 studs higher and try to build new seat.

Edited by pint14

Since i ride bmx almost everyday, i must say you have done good work but i would make handelbars at least 1 studs higher and try to build new seat.

yeah it looks good but the seat (not the conection) has to move a bit to the front and wider in the back,

yeah it looks good but the seat (not the conection) has to move a bit to the front and wider in the back,

It is wider at the back. In front it is 2, at and 3.

I'm thinking, but can't figure out something closer to real. I thought about using left and right 2x5 panel

6022750.jpg

but then seat is getting too wide for BMX.

I'll think about it.

Thanks everybody for good words and ideas to improve something.

I like this BMX and bike MOC's in general. At this rate there should be a technic bike building contest.

I like this BMX and bike MOC's in general. At this rate there should be a technic bike building contest.

Great idea! I built a micro bicycle tonight:

bicycle.png

Now, more on topic: Jurss, the improvements to the original bike are great, especially the pedals. They have a very open feel to them, like real ones. Nice job!

This micro bicycle is fantastic. Yes it's really incorrect, but in this photo, from this angle looks fantastic.

Maybe add

4142865.jpg

as a pedal

Nice micro bike... you are all crazy with all the bikes... :D

Max...

Thanks to Paul B :sweet: