19272356791_48e267a3fa_z.jpg

Off to War! - there is no other experience which so rocks the course of life and leaves such vacancy behind it with those wondering if they who leave so full of life and health will ever return with the same. Thus it is always - war can never wipe through a land without leaving its bloody and tearful trail behind it.

19082375099_0962ed7b4c_z.jpg

Another Ulandian entry to Category A and another very melancholy story... :grin: Sorry about that! A picture of the full build:

18645997564_2b5a890af6_z.jpg

Figless:

18647888043_58ba98fe88_z.jpg

I would like to receive UoP credit for:

Architecture - roofing (2)

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

I really like your eastern style house, Garmadon, and the first shot captures the "going away" feel very well! I also like the flowers scattered about the lawn and the mix of red and brown for the house works really well!

+1 for the roof.

Very nice work :) . I love the techniques you used for the house :thumbup:

Thanks all!

I really like your eastern style house, Garmadon, and the first shot captures the "going away" feel very well! I also like the flowers scattered about the lawn and the mix of red and brown for the house works really well!

+1 for the roof.

Thanks Kai! Eastern style houses are quite fun to build! :wink:

Very nice work :) . I love the techniques you used for the house :thumbup:

Thank you! Glad you like it! :classic:

Excellent build, Garm! The SNOT walls look really nice :thumbup:

+1 UoP :classic:

Thanks LJ, glad you like it! :classic:

He didn't make it back did he?

Actually, he did. He was a bit bored, you Desert King partisans didn't put up enough of a fight :tongue:

Neatly done!

Thanks Titus!

Lovely building and scene, Garm! Great architecture and landscaping. Melancholy, but very accurate as to the true spoils of war! As much as I have fought the Ulandians, I still hope this young soldier will return to see his family.

Lovely building and scene, Garm! Great architecture and landscaping. Melancholy, but very accurate as to the true spoils of war! As much as I have fought the Ulandians, I still hope this young soldier will return to see his family.

Thanks MassEditor, unfortunately too true! Although he was fighting against you I am sure he will appreciate the well wishes of a Desert King hero!

Edited by Garmadon

Neat house design, the corner sword decorations are a nice touch, and the red accents look good :thumbup:

This is a unique setting and it looks pretty good. The design and colors of the house are lovely. The different poses illustrate the concept nicely. My one suggestion would be a little more variety to the lawn just to break up the large expanses of plain green studs but otherwise it's very good. Nice work.

Neat house design, the corner sword decorations are a nice touch, and the red accents look good :thumbup:

Thanks a lot SK, glad you like it! I thought the brown needed a bit more color and the red worked quite nicely :classic:

This is a unique setting and it looks pretty good. The design and colors of the house are lovely. The different poses illustrate the concept nicely. My one suggestion would be a little more variety to the lawn just to break up the large expanses of plain green studs but otherwise it's very good. Nice work.

Thanks very much Captain Dee! I do agree about the plain green studs but unfortunately pretty much all the foliage I currently have available is in here! :grin: That should hopefully be remedied soon though! :sweet: