*** Report log, A07 : Agent Raven ***

My Report on the discovery on Lesser Direstan have been classified as top secret.

Clearance level Omega required to access.

Access denied

I'm now on my way to Guinevere to investigate why our drones have stopped working as well as take care of whatever cased the problem.

---

*** Report log, A06 : Agent Raven ***

As I landed on Guinevere I could soon conclude the drones was in rest mode.

18984094742_e15007943c_c.jpg

There seems to have been some malfunction in the test drones. Send some technicians to have a look.

Mission ended.

---

*** Classified report, A06 : Agent Raven ***

Security clearance level Delta required to access.

Access granted.

Our drones was hacked and the data uploaded to some external source. Seriously HQ, Wave Ether Protocol for encryption? We might as well send the data to the enemy.

Use quantumWave Pair Authentication at the least!!!

There was a few things that suggested MANTIS was behind it but not enough for any legal actions. HQ gave a go for me to carry out some justice of my own.

There was no time to get an active camouflage suit on Orinshi. Doesn't mater, where I come from we did it old school.

[Raven putts on some camouflage clothes, find a MANTIS mine in a volcano and start climbing.]

18368846333_4bb7aecd88_c.jpg

Jamming transmissions and taking care of the guards was not a problem. Really, who uses infra red scanners in a dessert?

18992533361_d5d8bacb5f_z.jpg

Too mush armor. Well, there's more ways to kill someone.

18963265326_302ab3d6f9_c.jpg

And down you go

18366951864_0f61481a97_c.jpg

I couldn't leave any trace of battle as that could be bad for company relations. Luckily, these volcanoes are prone to go off with no warning.

18368845413_0c7a1dc386_c.jpg

Some times thou, they need a little push [pushes button]

18984093702_8acec559a0_c.jpg

Mission ended.

Some extra pictures of the build.

18984093322_c07e7069f0_z.jpg

18801830150_81627701b2_z.jpg

18803319849_5743fbe0a5_z.jpg

18989508735_5623d41d41_z.jpg

18366949394_db402728bf_z.jpg

Edited by EpsilonEta

Haha, great build(s) and great story! It's nice to see those M.A.N.T.I.S. bastards getting what they deserve! :devil:

The action-hero-slow-motion-walk-away-from-the-explosion-like-a-badass pic at the end is PERFECT! :laugh:

The action-hero-slow-motion-walk-away-from-the-explosion-like-a-badass pic at the end is PERFECT! :laugh:

Thanks, it's kind of cool...

Wait! How did an Octan get access to the classified report *oh2* Must be a security breach :classic:

Really nice scene, the contrast from the front to the back is unexpected and really cool. I also love that I was denied access to some of the report. Well played!!!

Really nice scene, the contrast from the front to the back is unexpected and really cool. I also love that I was denied access to some of the report. Well played!!!

The different colors is because of lack of parts volcanic ash on the inside :grin:

Glad to see you haven't gotten thru Omega level security yet :classic:

Great build! The sand technique, story, staging, and especially that last picture are all great. I love the spoiler [ACCESS DENIED] at the top!

Edited by mediumsnowman

Nice use of the spoiler tags. Great build and story to go with it. I'm especially fond of the picture at the end. :thumbup:

Love the depth of field pic at the end and the " need a little push *pushes button*" part! Great story telling and lots of good scenes!

I was thinking of the same thing, Hollywood style :classic:

Great little build. :laugh:

Love the action scene where MANTIS troops fall in a lava pit. :devil: And that explosion at the end! Good job taking care of 'em.

The security clearance is also a nice idea.

Thanks, it's kind of cool...

Wait! How did an Octan get access to the classified report *oh2* Must be a security breach :classic:

Octan knows everything. Octan is everything.

But seconded! :grin: excellent work here! Each of the three scenes is great! The drone malfunction is an awesome reference, and the action in the volcano is sweet! Nice camouflage! Alson that end shot is just perfect! Great job!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

excellent work here! Each of the three scenes is great! The drone malfunction is an awesome reference, and the action in the volcano is sweet! Nice camouflage! Alson that end shot is just perfect! Great job!

Those drones are everywhere.

It was time for a Kawashita agent to finally have a look.

I'm happy you all like it.

Dirty treaty breakers.

What?

If you mine in a volcano you have to expect a (totally natural) eruption.

Also the treaty is not in effect yet (especially as the build would take place fairly soon after the droids go offline and before someone start blowing them up)