Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now 3: The Heart of Darkness - Sign Ups

By my count, we've got 17 sign ups so far, which is a little less than I'd planned for. I'll leave the Sign-Ups open for a while longer, but hope to get the game started up in the next week.

You've actually played as two characters before. Do you have a preference?

24.jpgDagst_zpsbc99ded3.png

Dagrun and Dagstyrr the Fool

Dagstyrr the Fool please. :classic:

If you've still got room, I'll throw my name in.

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

I really want to join to help put the number of players past 20, but the last few games I played, I was doing the same thing: playing to support more than because I wanted to play. I'm a little mafia-ed out, and need to take a break

For people on the fence... Sign up! Pies is a tight host! Be part of the legend!

I really want to join to help put the number of players past 20, but the last few games I played, I was doing the same thing: playing to support more than because I wanted to play. I'm a little mafia-ed out, and need to take a break

For people on the fence... Sign up! Pies is a tight host! Be part of the legend!

Hopefully you'll keep playing later on, I really want to learn new things from you. :sad:

:sad:

I will sign up under the warning that my participation has admittedly been on a low lately. I will be able to meet requirements, but not to the degree that I feel satisfied standing behind. However, if you are in need of players, I will gladly join to help.

1) Have you participated in a mafia game and/or passed a Mafia School game? If not, what steps have you taken to gain an understanding of EB mafia games and mafia games in general? Yes.

2) Will you be able to post regularly over the next 4-6 weeks? As much as I can.

3) If you have played a Ragnarök game before, do you wish to reprise your role as your previous character(s)? If you have NOT played a Ragnarök game before, you get to sit this question out! I would not like to reprise my role.

You will be missed def. You are always such a strong force in every game you play.

You (and Bob and Palathadric) are really kind. I suggest you be the def this game, meaning, voting day one the moment it opens, for whoever you want, and play like you expect to be killed ASAP, so you don't worry about becoming a day one lynch for sticking out too much.

I'd love to play just to get praise and stroke my ego, but I do end up getting frustrated and bitchy pretty much every game, and that's not a pretty side of myself. I'm trying to focus on the positive at the moment :wink:

I tried to be def in the last game I played. I don't think I'll be doing it again. Worked out fairly well in the end, but I couldn't do half as much as I saw you do in Party Lines.

To sign up, please answer these three simple questions:

1) Have you participated in a mafia game and/or passed a Mafia School game? If not, what steps have you taken to gain an understanding of EB mafia games and mafia games in general?

2) Will you be able to post regularly over the next 4-6 weeks?

3) If you have played a Ragnarök game before, do you wish to reprise your role as your previous character(s)? If you have NOT played a Ragnarök game before, you get to sit this question out!

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. I need to be a pig farmer

I'll play whichever Pudding-head fits your story better...

I seriously considered signing up, but I just can't commit to it I'm afraid. :sad: I've been itching to play mafia again, but I've just been so busy these last few years. Good luck to everyone though!

TinyPies, you know I'm a fan of yours, and dammit you bring out another Ragnarök. :angry:

With a caveat that I will not be quite as active as I have been in games past (yet still active) I would like to sign up as a potential player.

So, to answer your questions, yes, yes and yes.

Petrus Firestarter and his Byzantine Alchemy would love to return. Who can resist a crazed arsonist named after a fine wine and a Michelin starred restaurant? :look::grin:

Thanks for the interest everyone! I've been a little busy this week, but I hope to send out roles over the weekend. I'll keep sign ups open for another 24 hours before I finalise all the roles and characters.

I have a lot of things coming up in the next couple of months, so I dont' think I will be able to participate every day. If I didn't I would have signed up for sure.

1. No, but I played quite a few rounds of mafia in high school and a quick read through one mafia school thread it seems like the setup has not changed much.

2. If there is room for (maybe) some inactivity 15-21 july, I can join.

Edit: On second thought I think it will be better if I sit this one out, but I will watch from the sideline to get the hang of the ropes.

Edited by Sir Stig

TinyPies, you know I'm a fan of yours, and dammit you bring out another Ragnarök. :angry:

With a caveat that I will not be quite as active as I have been in games past (yet still active) I would like to sign up as a potential player.

So, to answer your questions, yes, yes and yes.

Petrus Firestarter and his Byzantine Alchemy would love to return. Who can resist a crazed arsonist named after a fine wine and a Michelin starred restaurant? :look::grin:

:excited:

Yes yes and yes. Cranebienn wants to come back!

Pandora and Chromeknight. My day has just gotten better. :laugh:

I won't kill you this time, I swear. :blush:

Now this is really stepping up to be a very exciting game! :excited:

Thanks for the interest everyone! I've been a little busy this week, but I hope to send out roles over the weekend. I'll keep sign ups open for another 24 hours before I finalise all the roles and characters.

I'm going camping this weekend but consider me confirmed.