just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I just realized Robin's yellow cape is actually in the shape of Batman's long cape. I quite dig that; makes him more unique. Also could be useful for a different Robin and or Batgirl figure.

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

I like the instructions for using the Lazarus pit, although I'm a bit confused by the mouse hole below it. I've heard of rodents gnawing through skirting boards, but what kind of animal can gnaw through stone?!

I like the instructions for using the Lazarus pit, although I'm a bit confused by the mouse hole below it. I've heard of rodents gnawing through skirting boards, but what kind of animal can gnaw through stone?!

Lazarus powered rodents!!!

Ive actually heard of rats gnawing through cinder block and concrete!

What's the equivalent of Walmart in the UK? I seem to remember Brainiac Attack being exclusive to Tesco IIRC.

Hmm well Tesco is equivalent in being the 'biggest retailer', but Asda is technically the same company as Walmart ... So who knows?

Hmm well Tesco is equivalent in being the 'biggest retailer', but Asda is technically the same company as Walmart ... So who knows?

Toys R us seems to get all the exclusives in the UK as well anyway.

I didn't notice Damian's new cape! Definitely getting this one for Ra's and that cape now. Not crazy about Talia here, but if nothing else, long black hair has been hard to come by for me.

I'm surprised the new products page picture for DC features Red Hood:

I expect he'll be one of the more popular characters of the new wave. Him, Ra's and Croc, although Boomerang may also prove popular depending on how Suicide Squad is received.

I'm surprised the new products page picture for DC features Red Hood:

Yeah definetely Strang to have him already on the site but Red hood is just perfect. Will really look great with the rest of the Batfamily

Does anyone else like to change all the non-black pieces in their Batvehicles to black?

I do that. Please tell me I'm not alone.

Does anyone else like to change all the non-black pieces in their Batvehicles to black?

I have started doing this with the '89 Batmobile from Jokerland. Yellow wheels etc just don't fit my moody bat cave. Lol

I also MOD'd the camo tumbler from The Bat Tumbler chase to be all black with some stud shooters to get a complete on screen Batmobile collection. :)

Edited by wesleydoogan

You're not alone lol - I don't go straight black, but it's a majority black, very little grey, and a flash of yellow, plus I try to make them look like they 'belong' together.

I hope they eventually put out a shorter 'Batman' cape (assuming Damian's cape is shorter than normal) in black, I wanna put his yellow cape under a black one, as that's how he looks in the comics. Would also like to do that with Tim Drake, but there hasn't been a yellow cape like Damian's made yet, if I'm right.

That does make it more accurate - Batman only works in black, and sometimes in very very dark grey.

That does make it more accurate - Batman only works in black, and sometimes in very very dark grey.

Tell that to Adam West

Tell that to Adam West

And arctic batman

And space suit batman.. This could go on!

I was quoting the Lego movie. It wasn't a serious comment. Next time I'll put a wink in :wink:

Plus my favorite batman version is the blue/grey version from the 80s(?). As far as I know, that color scheme only appears in the Juniors sets? But that makes the new Jrs set appealing to me, as I also need a (powersuit) Lex, and this one looks pretty good.

Edited by linnormlord

They can also chew through steel pipes.

I don't know if it's already been mentioned, but I think that's the first time the Elven spear has been used outside of LOTR/Hobbit.

I was quoting the Lego movie. It wasn't a serious comment. Next time I'll put a wink in :wink:

Plus my favorite batman version is the blue/grey version from the 80s(?). As far as I know, that color scheme only appears in the Juniors sets? But that makes the new Jrs set appealing to me, as I also need a (powersuit) Lex, and this one looks pretty good.

Haha I got the reference, just thought I'd join in ;).

Yeah he's a cool Bats! Was happy when I picked that one up, I really like the bright blue. The Robin was pretty cool too from the last Juniors set.

Depends on the vehicle. TDKR "Bat" I completely replaced the blue with black, the Riddler Chase 'mobile I replaced some of the visible gray.