just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I'm glad that he uses the same face print that was used for the Adam West minifigure, as I love the smirk look for Batman. :blush:

Oddly enough, he doesn't look as though he has dual molding for his legs, but nevertheless still looks good.

Might actually have to buy two of these to make a blue and grey version of the New 52 suit!

It's actually a new face print, but it's very similar.

I'm glad that he uses the same face print that was used for the Adam West minifigure, as I love the smirk look for Batman. :blush:

One picture shows a smirk, the other an angry face and the next a stern face. Which is correct then?

There are definitely three facial expressions shown. How..bizarre.

I imagine however, that Lego would just recycle the already existing West head, but we'll see when it comes out.

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

Oh, Nice figure! What are people's thoughts on the batwing set? I already own both the other bats v sups sets, and will eventually get the batwing, but should I get it or the Marvel Avenjet set?

Get both! If you can't, then I would go with the avenjet first. The batwing is good, but the avenjet has more exclusive minifigures.

Eh, it's alright I guess :S. Picked up my cosmic boy today, and I like him. There's no arm printing on him like in the movie though :S

Edited by Zergos

While it isn't the light blue I was hoping for, the pirate Batman is great, and a must have! And a few days back I was one of the few defending it. :P

I really like the look of this figure. Nice addition and a welcome stranger variant! Preordered the visual dictionary months ago anyways ;)

Buccaneer Batman it is.

https://twitter.com/...075349101551617

That's pretty fantastic! I love the new cowl and spongy cape in dark blue!! I'll be taking those and giving them to my Juniors Batman to make a version similar to the older dark blue and grey fig. Neal Adams FTW!

Heck, I might need two of these, since the figure as is looks pretty awesome anyway!

Thanks for the pic!

EDIT: Does anyone know of any dual-molded legs that are light-bluish gray on top and this color blue on bottom?

Edited by rob-ot5000

That blue cowl on Buccaneer Bats is awesome, definitely gonna have to snag a few for some customs... guess I'll be donating a lot of DC Minifig Visual Dictionarys to some Goodwills lol

That's pretty fantastic! I love the new cowl and spongy cape in dark blue!! I'll be taking those and giving them to my Juniors Batman to make a version similar to the older dark blue and grey fig. Neal Adams FTW!

Oof, I hate the spongy capes - we should set up a thread where people can trade each other spongy capes for old capes depending on which one you prefer :tongue:

Loving Buccaneer Bats! Will have to pick this one up when it's released.

Does anyone know when Cosmic Boy is released in the UK? Or if he's going to be?

The physical figure is actually a tad different from the cartoon. Most noticeably the batsymbol on the buckle and the detailed boots.

Picked up the Clash of Heroes BvS set just now - I think it's brilliant! Got it displayed on my desk until I take it home for the minifigs to be framed.

Just finished watching Cosmic Clash. As ever, the movie was quite entertaining, but my favorite part was

when they combined their jets to form....VOLTRON!! Or very nearly :)

That was amazing! :laugh:

Oh, Nice figure! What are people's thoughts on the batwing set? I already own both the other bats v sups sets, and will eventually get the batwing, but should I get it or the Marvel Avenjet set?

Personally I don't like the build of new Batwing set. The biggest draw of the set is definitely Wonder Woman minifigure , which is phenomenal. Lex minifig and his copter look lazy to me( they reuse comic book face of Lex). And while Avenjet set has s lot of flaws, Thanos and Capt Marvel figs are big reason to consider buying the set. Edited by benderisgreat

Loving Buccaneer Bats! Will have to pick this one up when it's released.

Does anyone know when Cosmic Boy is released in the UK? Or if he's going to be?

March 21st, I checked when I bought Attack of the Legion of Doom :)

March 21st, I checked when I bought Attack of the Legion of Doom :)

Cheers Hulk_Smash - I saw the Blu-Ray is being released but I didn't see any notice of it coming with the Cosmic Boy minifig on Amazon?

Waiting worked! Thanks! :laugh: Added Ninjago and Flash to my cart.

Spider-Man/Goblin isn't at $9 yet, still ToyWiz prices so I gotta wait until they go down.

Yeah found the Gotham City Cycle Chase, Batman/Catwoman and Robin/Bane mighty micros in Kmart Yesterday. The flash/cap. Cold one wasnt there yet, but a good sorce of mine said it will be out next week as the shipment os split in two or some rubbish.

Sweet, I am literally on a plane to Australia right this minute, and wanna get some toy hunting in while there.

Sweet, I am literally on a plane to Australia right this minute, and wanna get some toy hunting in while there.

#jealous

Can someone confirm if you get the Mr Freeze polybag by spending 75dollar on DC Lego or 75 dollar on whatever theme?

Some say only with DC while the leaked calendar doesn't say anything about it. Kinda want to get the Batcave while there are double VIP points, but I already have everthing else from DC so otherwise I wait until April.

LEGO 76053 Review:

Minifigs - All the figs are great. The Batman isn't so impressive due to the quantity we've had of him now, but the Harley figure is tremendous. Definitely one of my favourite variants of the whole line so far. Deadshot is AMAZING, however his external builds are a real nuisance, and to get the best out of the fig I've removed them, as it just clogs everything up.

Builds - I love these cycles. While they lack play features, they are both really fun to use, and I'm surprisingly happy with the Harley cycle. It was a fun build, and I even like the difference in wheel sizes. It's crazy, like her. The colour scheme is also impressive, as well as some pretty rare pieces like the gold pieces used for the exhausts. The Batcycle is tremendous, sleek and cool to roll around. Very well balanced actually, and looks really sweet on display, especially with the Bat-Pod kind of style.

Overall and recommendations - Overall, this set gains a 9/10. My only complaints are the lack of play features and Deadshot's bulky extra builds. I strongly recommend getting this set if you're looking for a really fun build and some awesome figures. Definitely good value for money for £20