Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

[G,O18,DK v U] No One Escapes the Desert King

As Xersia (some random city that was apparently attacked by the DK) burns and falls to the Desert King forces some of the Ulandian officers and wealthy citizens try to escape by sea, leaving behind their allies in a mad rush to esape to the next square. Unfortunately for them the Desert King had been expecting this and ships were stationed outside of the harbor to hunt down the fleeing Ulandians.

17853252550_e3abf7b7fd_c.jpg

Also the water shifts from dark to light but its hard to see

18037646202_f0d84c6ac1_c.jpg

There is also kind of a street system in the city( light bley= roads) but Its only really visible in a birds eye view

C and C appreciated

EDIT: I guess this has to be moved so now it will be at M18, not O18

Edited by LordDan

Very nice micro, good work with the water in particular! :thumbup:

Great work LordDan! Can you please move to L18, O18 will be taken for overwhelming victory at Xersia. :thumbup:

I like the color variation in the buildings of the town, though I wish there was more color variation in the water. That's the trouble with micro though. Overall a great micro build no doubt!

Thanks everyone!

Great work LordDan! Can you please move to L18, O18 will be taken for overwhelming victory at Xersia. :thumbup:

I changed the description so it now takes place at M18 instead of O18. This kind of messes up the story, since Xersia is a major part of the build and M18 is no where near Xersia :hmpf_bad:

Very nice micro build. I like the city, the smoke and the water :wub:

Sweet micro city and coastline :wub: The city wall and buildings are my favorite parts, though the water looks really nice too :thumbup:

That's a nice, colorful micro city (or perhaps I should say "was" since it's probably ashes by now). That smoke effect is pretty good and I like the ships. Overall this is just a nice little setting.