Very well done, any chance you have some sort of instructions or LDD file with pieces used? This would fit excellent in my very small island town I"m designing

Very well done, any chance you have some sort of instructions or LDD file with pieces used? This would fit excellent in my very small island town I"m designing

No I don't use any digital stuff while I don't make any instructions. This building is probably quite easy to create though, and you can message me if you need any help! Thanks!

To ancestral: what story?

Thanks for all the support!

No I don't use any digital stuff while I don't make any instructions. This building is probably quite easy to create though, and you can message me if you need any help! Thanks!

Story/floor. :)

Oh story, haha, sorry. I thought about having two stories too, but then the overall look will be a little too tall and weaken the proportion of the design. So I adopt the two-floor option :D

Wowzers! This is way more interesting (and original) than the real set! I'd love to see how this fits in with the other modular buildings.

Very impressive.

It's a shame that the Lego City Fire (and Police) Station sets aren't a little closer to this kind of design.

Thanks!!!

Very impressive.

It's a shame that the Lego City Fire (and Police) Station sets aren't a little closer to this kind of design.

Hope LEGO can do something similar in the near future!

I've been looking around for a fire station to build and this is the best one yet that I've seen.  Really nice.  I think I'll attempt to build it.