Would love to try to attempt a supercar such as an NSX. I made a basic gearbox and made a door to scale, but that's as far as I got as I don't have nearly enough parts and I'm terrible at building digitally.

So right now I've built most of an offroad chassis. It uses unimog wheels and uses an L motor with a portal axle for each of the four wheels. It has mechanically connected pendulum suspension and front wheel steering. It has tons of wheel travel and good ground clearance.

So I was wondering what type of truck it should be ( preferably an offroad one)? And I don't want to make it into a unimog.

Iveco Daily 4x4:

iveco-daily-4x4-06.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion but I was looking for something more 'truck like' and not as 'van like' "

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the suggestion but I was looking for something more 'truck like' and not as 'van like' "

Any other suggestions?

How about some make of truck that is used as a 4x4 spreader like here:

page1-1003-full.jpg

It doesn't have to have dual rear wheels but is this the kind of thing you were looking for?

im working on a junttan pm 26 piling rig.

scale 1/23 circa. and later maybe a truck and trailer to transport it.

juntaan-mp-pm26-large.jpg

those are some MOCs i'll show on an exhibition in Rome, My future project? :grin: success to edit videos of some MOCs I've made (rc molotov baikal and a 4x4 crawler attending the model expo verona) and also make an film a race between this cars :wub:

4d96ba92-a4b7-4ee1-bd61-37c8f9b83bb0.jpg

Edited by PKW

I have a few new upcoming projects.

A Toyota Hilux N40 with:

-AWD

-XL motor for propulsion

-servo for steering

-Front and rear live axles

-2 speed automatic gearbox

-Red body

-62.4 x 20 wheels

Expected release: end of August

After the Hilux there will a be a fire truck edition with:

-Almost the same chassis as the first Hilux

-Buggy motor for propulsion

-full water system

-special body work

-no gearbox

-Possibly lights

Expected release date: early September

The next project will be a fully functional 2x2x2 Rubik's/Speed cube

Expected release date: August/September

The next project will be a bit smaller. Making a few functional snow guns/cannons.

-Will use water and compressed air

Expected release date: Sometime in the winter, hopefully in December

The final currently planed project will be a Chevy Suburban:

-AWD

-Most likely Buggy+XL for propulsion

-black

-independent front & rear live axle

-62.4 x 20 wheels

Expected release date: Same time as the snow guns

Did I forget to mention that I will be building a helicopter.

-fully manual

-complete cyclic, collective, and pedal controls

-rather large size

those are some MOCs i'll show on an exhibition in Rome, My future project? :grin: success to edit videos of some MOCs I've made (rc molotov baikal and a 4x4 crawler attending the model expo verona) and also make an film a race between this cars :wub:

4d96ba92-a4b7-4ee1-bd61-37c8f9b83bb0.jpg

Cool!....they remind me of those concept Lego Racers sets that were put out during the 2000's......

I also hope to try and beat the 100% Lego car speed record and maybe boat record. I hope to brake the land speed record in Lego with a torquey and decently high revving LPE. An for the boat I'm still not sure, probably buggy mot but what else do you guys think could work? What projects do you guys hope to build?

I also hope to try and beat the 100% Lego car speed record and maybe boat record. I hope to brake the land speed record in Lego with a torquey and decently high revving LPE. An for the boat I'm still not sure, probably buggy mot but what else do you guys think could work? What projects do you guys hope to build?

Could you really say though that that would be beating the 'lego' land speed record as it runs on compressed air? Still I hope you do it!

Could you really say though that that would be beating the 'lego' land speed record as it runs on compressed air? Still I hope you do it!

Well then again you could say that you use non Lego batteries and electricity; it really gets down to how picky we are about these Lego land speed 'rules'. ;)

Okay so for the suburban I need a driven and steered 15 stud wide independent suspension ? Do you guys have any good ones ? Thanks in advance.

Okay so for the suburban I need a driven and steered 15 stud wide independent suspension ? Do you guys have any good ones ? Thanks in advance.

I'd advise to check the axles thread

I'm currently working on a Lancia delta HF integrale in 1/10 scale and for a future project I'm thinking of a small drift car with an rc motor for drive.

I'd advise to check the axles thread

I'm currently working on a Lancia delta HF integrale in 1/10 scale and for a future project I'm thinking of a small drift car with an rc motor for drive.

I have gone through the whole axle thread before, but I've not found anything, does anyone else have other ideas?

How about efferman's 11 stud wide one from the axles thread, but change the middle section of it to be slightly wider.

How about efferman's 11 stud wide one from the axles thread, but change the middle section of it to be slightly wider.

Maybe, I'll try to play it out in my head to see if it will look. Thanks

Hey guys, 

This is a topic for everyone, like an idea collection of what we could build in the future.  Sometimes I am not sure what I want to build and I have no ideas, I google search different ideas and sometimes
 I do not find something that really interests me.  

If you have ideas for machines, conceptual builds, trucks, cars, tractors, etc. post them and maybe you will inspire someone else to build it.  

Sometimes is always for me at the moment, I lost my motivation a few months ago and I don´t see anything that excites me to build, I had some hope deposited in the next new pieces... I hope this thread helps to more than one.

Google "strangest vehicles" for inspiration ;)

Jokes aside, what I do is, whenever I see a photo of somrthing thst looks interesting, I save it on my PC. Someone was building a catering truck here, so I saved the reference image. Sometimes I check Techlug and find things there. I have hundreds of photos, of monster trucks, buses, fire trucks, construction equipment, lots of supercars, everything. My most recent find is a youtube channel called something like "ten fold" which is about desings of folding structures. I suffer from choice paralysis more than a lack of ideas ?

Other ideas:

• If there's a set you hate, try to build your own version of it (I did this with the ocean explorer, but didn't finish)
  • See what others are building
  • Join competitions :)
  • Check youtube for lists, top-tens of vehicles ("largest trucks" for example
  • (For vehicles) grab some wheels and lay them out pn your desk and see what type of vehicle comes to mind

But others certainly have other ideas. Rather than a list of ideas (everyone can make a list using the internet) I 'd propose to share ideas on how you get you inspiration and from where, and how you choose from your list. I.e. let's share idea-generating methods, rather than merely their results. The methods are more general, while the results depend more on personal preference :)

Edited by Erik Leppen

Ok it is time to share ideas, I was building this awesome machine and I built the body and the tracks but I got tired... Someone interested or inspired?, it is a P&H 2650CX Hybrid shovel and it is a real monster beauty.

0jHxzzn.jpg?1