So you have to buy the Shield Hallicarrier to get the promo? Any idea where?

Well it's a good thing I'm slowly starting to get into normal Legos. I hope it's not too expensive.

I don't think so. It says the Bionicle Poly is with any purchase.

Either way, I'm glad we're getting one. GitD Skull spider, anyone?

So you have to buy the Shield Hallicarrier to get the promo? Any idea where?

Well it's a good thing I'm slowly starting to get into normal Legos. I hope it's not too expensive.

That can't be true :/

Ah. well, I was hoping we'd get a polybag earlier, the potential for one is what has discouraged me from searching in stores.

Still, I'm sure I can find some pretense to spend some outrageous amount of money a few months from now.

Didn't see the list, but going by what everybody else is saying...

Oh, yes, OP was deleted. It's certainly some kind of confirmation, then. :grin:

Here's what the list said (I hope it's not forbidden to post it here, VBBN, since the original list was removed) :

March: Main set - 76042 Avenger's Helicarrier (Public release). Promos - Bionicle GWP with any purchase, "Elves Fire" GWP with any purchase.

(GWP means Gift With Purchase)

So no worries, we won't have to buy an expensive Helicarrier to get this polybag. :wink:

(GWP means Gift With Purchase)

So I get a Gift With Purchase With Purchase? I'll have to get on that ASAP as possible!

=P

The MoUP has been revealed in the new LEGO magazine!

Liiiiink?

Unfortunately, the picture also includes someone's face. For the sake of their privacy, I'd rather not post it. The original post was made by "Voriks Forge original channel" on Google +.

Upon seeing it, my first impression was Hewki Inika's mask crossed with a skull. This is, of course, assuming that this is the MoUP, but it seems very likely.

You... can barely see anything there anyway =P. Certainly not what I was expecting from the animations, though.

I think the mask looks pretty cool, but it doesn't seem to have the large spikes of the animated version. Perhaps the mask isn't at full power yet, or it can shapeshift like the Ignika? Anyway, I'm surprised we already got a pic of it. It looks ready to be produced in toy form.

And a polybag, eh. As nice as the IfB ones were, I'd rather see something like the black Brain polybag so we can get some exclusive recolour.

Not quite what I expected it to look like, but I like it.

Upon seeing it, my first impression was Hewki Inika's mask crossed with a skull.

true, with the red eyes I see terminator in there.

And that poly bag sounds nice. Trans orange or gitd skull spider? yes please.

Edited by arc

Here's the poster alone :

moup_b11.jpg

I like the skull-ness, but the bottom seems too wide to me. It looks quite scary, though. I like that.

Edited by Leewan

Thank you, Leewan. The alternative is that this is a teaser for the next wave. Though this would explain why it looks rather different to the animation, it is rather soon for LEGO to be teasing their summer products like this.

I was right all the time! Skeletons, skulls and bones. For sure Halloween is coming early this year.

It's not THAT unlikely. Ekimu and possibly one of the new villain sets have already been shown in the animated episodes. It's been the trend since 2012 to spoil the Summer sets via animated media, not just for HF.

I mean... we have the Mask of Creation, which likely won't appear until the summer, and it's been the focal point of the relaunch; makes sense they'd introduce us a counterpart as well even if we don't get to it for a while =P.

The sets are trickling out to Target stores in my area, but I don't think I'm going to get any. I just can't get into the CCBS no matter how much I try.

Here's the poster alone :

moup_b11.jpg

I like the skull-ness, but the bottom seems too wide to me. It looks quite scary, though. I like that.

I so approve of this!.....well depending on that lower jaw

Edited by Rayskull

I feel the mask revealed is likely that of the 'Skull Grinder' from the Mask Maker Vs Skull Grinder set. It'd make sense to advertise a mask from the most expensive set.