Does anyone who comes from Germany know if the sets are already there ? I'm from Belgium and we've got everything from 2015, except Bionicle.

Edited by Frozen Assasin

And finally, the third of my BIONICLE 2015 reviews for The New Elementary is up! Check out the Protectors of Jungle, Water, and Earth right here!

The Masks of Power commercial from the website just aired on Disney XD! :D

Sweeeeet. It's almost here...

Try zooming out. I have trouble with that as well. Seems like it's not optimized for all screen resolutions.

Ah, much better. Thanks! Lots of interesting things about the weapons there.

Awww yeah. It's going to feel so good seeing Bionicle commercials back on TV.

Does anyone who comes from Germany know if the sets are already there ? I'm from Belgium and we've got everything from 2015, except Bionicle.

Nothing yet. And the new catalogue lists February as release date. :/

Edited by Gatanui

Just saw it on Cartoon Network can't wait.

Nothing yet. And the new catalogue lists February as release date. :/

Scheiße...I thought it was always released in December. Or, at least that was the case in 2012,13 and 14.

And the new catalogue lists February as release date. :/

Which catalogue ?

Oh, thanks Gata, I didn't know it was already available, even online.

Bah, no Bonkles on frontpage and only two pages overall.

And the release of February mostly in Europe. Damn it.

But please let those prizes be same here in north.

Edited by GK733

Those are some pretty cool ideas (never thought about giving PoJ olive green, it's a cool colour I wish came back but I'm not sure if it looks good with bright/apple green)! Mine are sort of similar.

Toa in general: replacing the 2.0 torso shell with the Breakout one (more texturing, better looking), replacing red axles and blue pins with black copies, generally shorten/lengthen the legs so they're closer in height (rather than Pohatu being a midget compared to Tahu), replacing the yellow parts (the ones that shout "HEY KIDS, it means there's a function here!) with black or grey copies, make the bone colours more consistent (for example, making the upper legs dark bley like the upper arms), replacing the silver hands with ones matching the colours scheme better.

15 Euro Toa:

1)Lewa: giving him more bright green, rebuilding the axes to have axles as handles and replacing the yellow with.. something (see below). The neck poseability issue is unfortunate, but I do really like how it makes him look, so I think I'll keep it.

2)Gali: rebuilding her weapon into a simpler, smaller one and maybe giving her tr.light blue hands like Kopaka's. She's perfect otherwise (a set representing a female character I don't need to mod until I replaced half of the original pieces! Kudos designers!)

3)Pohatu: removing the tr. neon green bones (though I need to see how they look in person), making his arms symmetrical (though I might keep the single shoulder armour look), making him taller, replacing his eyes with tr. light blue ones (so the two eye colours are distributed evenly). Then, I'll either replace some silver with dark tan or replace all silver with gold (which is kind of close to tan). I need to see how dark orange and gold go together in person, all dark orange sets I own are stored away so I can't do a comparison. I fear the combination might look tacky, but Okoto!Pohatu does look good wearing his gold mask.

20 Euro Toa:

4)Kopaka: the one getting the biggest number of mods next to Pohatu. Generally, I want him to look more slender (I find him way too bulky this way) and to sport a cleaner colour scheme. But I have a lot of ideas for his shell sizes and colours, so I'll post the finished model once I completed him otherwise this paragraph is going to end up in an incoherent rambling (actually, it did, but it lies in the Graveyard of Drafts now).

5)Tahu: adding more tr. reddish orange (on the upper legs, I think), making him slightly bulkier and redesigning his lower legs. Also, I want to see how the printed shells from Fangz would look on him (I got the idea from Kopaka), I feel they could potentially look really cool.

6)Onua: making him taller and replacing the gold add-ons with silver copies.

Protectors: as I wrote the other day, I'm not sure of how many ones I'll buy and keep together, but the mods would be mostly about adding elbows and back armour, and rebuilding some weapons (I don't like the spinning ones like PoI's and PoE, too gimmicky).

LOSS: not getting him (or her, that's a cool idea).

Oh man, I completely forgot about spoiler tags for a moment. If I had known I would have gone into so much detail... I'll be posting my revamps once they get done in a separate topic, and I'll save a rundown of the minute details for then.

On the Protectors, I also dislike the spinny weapons. For PoI I made an arm blaster (that replaces his forearm) with the shield attached to it, and for PoE I am hoping to get a second copy so he can have a full mace. Can I also say that I quite like Dark Bley bones for brighter colors like the ones Gali and Lewa will be sporting, and I wish that we had the torso in dark grey. (We only have the one with the extra shoulder balls in dark bley.)

For LOSS, funnily enough the revamp is based off of Scarox. No, not that atrocious standard set, but a more spider-esque revamp I made of him. The main structure involves two of the large torso beams with one flipped so that the 'neck' ball is over the 'crotch' ball of the other one. This gives you eight balls to attach the legs and plenty of points to attach armor to the main body. I have the revamp almost entirely done- all I need is the chestplate from the stock LOSS set. I will definitely still be getting the whole set because he makes a great Technic parts pack either way.

I don't see how having a circular saw or a drill that actually spins is all that gimmicky. Wouldn't you expect those kinds of tools to actually spin? At least if they're brick-built — I can see how a single-piece tool like Turaga Matau's Kau Kau Staff or Turaga Whenua's Drillstaff would not be expected to spin.

Bah, no Bonkles on frontpage and only two pages overall.

I was really disappointed about that, too. :/

On the catalog, there's someone watching under Kopaka's crotch...

You mean next to his feet? That's a ninja. They hid little ninja things all throughout the catalog to promote NINJAGO

It's true. I watched all 3 of the new ones. I have a feeling the whole summoning Toa thing has something to do with the Vahi controversy...

Well. Sons and reproduction confirmed, These animations really don't make me to belive you VBBN about these toas' past.

Soo, i just realized that they add a short character video for each toa on the website. Watched them, not sure if their voice are dubbed with different voice actor, or just 1 person, because some of them seem to have different voice, but for some reason gali has male voice.

Remember when someone said that he feels the animations are gonna be like Thomas the Tank engine with the narrator and all? Well.... I'm getting major vibes like that from these things now that I've seen them. (Still, they're pretty neat though.)