Okay, that Greg stuff is strange. I'm pretty much convinced by now, but if it turns out to be a hoax, I congratulate the evil masterminds behind it. I really hope HF isn't canceled, though. Hopefully, they'll either alternate focus between themes, or they'll keep one as the secondary theme (like they're doing with the Chima Ultrabuilds right now).

Recon Team got axed because people designed a lot of Heroes but most them didn't buy them. It's the same reason the MOC buying feature on LDD was removed.

Doubt we'll see stuff like that again.

If this is real, then Lego has to execute Bionicle's resurrection properly. One side of me is excited because it is nostalgic, but on the other hand, I feel like the theme was put down well in 2010, and if Lego brings it back, they have to continue smoothly without some kind of awkward "re beginning".

I feel like the theme was put down well in 2010,

While you are by no means the only one who thinks that, I'd think it's safe to say that a very large amount of people found Stars and the rushed conclusion to the entire story to be dissatisfying

Yup , Bob C. Im also one of the ppl who like how Bionicle end. IF this theme goes through, then either a continuation or reboot is fine with me. CCBS is a much easier design system to make/play with. They still have to make three to four new molds tho

I think the easiest (and probably best) route to take would be to put the story several years into the future. That way it can be in continuity, but not have to be tied directly to the original story. But I agree. This needs to be handled in just the right way.

And am I the only one here who liked the Stars?

I really wouldn't mind too much what they did for the story, but I'd prefer a reboot. Seems like the story is a bit too convoluted for its own good, but a continuation COULD be possible if it was executed well. For a reboot, I'd like an almost completely new story but in the same universe. Maybe a few returning characters, and no doubt the mask collecting aspect. I love collectables. Possibly in the future?

and Kalhiki, I thought the stars were decent because we got some refined versions of older pieces (some worse than others.... I'm looking at you, heat vision Rahkshi.....). I was very pleased when the Takanuva set had the actual Mask of Light because I wasn't able to get the Ussanui in 2003.

I think the easiest (and probably best) route to take would be to put the story several years into the future. That way it can be in continuity, but not have to be tied directly to the original story. But I agree. This needs to be handled in just the right way.

I liked the Stars. They were a very caring tribute to the sets and series of sets they represented.

CCBS is a much easier design system to make/play with. They still have to make three to four new molds tho
Definitely a lot more than three or four...

Some very interesting news just came up on the bzpower topic from XONAR, wont post it here just in case he wants to do it himself.

Any skepticism I had is now gone, holy crap I'm hyped.

Edited by TheGreatSpirit

Some very interesting news just came up on the bzpower topic from XONAR, wont post it here just in case he wants to do it himself.

I was just about to say that. People just continue to steal the words from my mouth.

Man, this is pretty intense! Greg mentioning 2015 themes, the "Bionicle Revival" thread closing, Bionicle 2015 leaks.... it all leads to one thing!

#bionicleisback

Let's get this hashtag trending.

Edited by Zenerius

I guess I shall post it here. Thank you TGS for letting me post it. :P

So it looks like the pinned official topic saying there were no plans to revive BIONICLE that had occupied the top of LEGO Message Boards for a long time has been removed. That topic has been up there forever, and there would be no good reason to remove it unless it was no longer valid.

I really think that's one of the most significant pieces of evidence we have aside from the images themselves.

Now that is certainly interesting indeed... concrete proof that LEGO is actually acknowledging something about this.

Does the topic still exist (was it just unpinned) or removed entirely?

Also lolno, hashtags suck.

Now that is certainly interesting indeed... concrete proof that LEGO is actually acknowledging something about this.

Does the topic still exist (was it just unpinned) or removed entirely?

It was removed entirely.

Also lolno, hashtags suck.

I completely agree. Hate 'em. Just making it because, well, why not? :grin:

Also, I searched the site. No traces of the post. Looked every I could, but I don't think I'm missing anything. Looks like the thread is gone!

Although I find hashtags to be repulsive, I shall do it anyways :p

Anyways, keep checking Bionicle.com guys, I have a feeling that it will be back soon...

Anyways, keep checking Bionicle.com guys, I have a feeling that it will be back soon...

If the site does come back..... Oh man, it will be a glorious day.

The hype train is real. It's going fast. And it has NO brakes.

While White Takaunuva can go die in a hole, I can accept Tahu/Golden Toa, Rahkshi and Piraka. The others are from 2009 so, meh.

While White Takaunuva can go die in a hole, I can accept Tahu/Golden Toa, Rahkshi and Piraka. The others are from 2009 so, meh.

That seems an unsufficient reason to judge a set instead of by its qualities. Personally I was quite fond of Stars Gresh, it had a neat color scheme (I love lime green and the silver blades made a nice contrast) and those neat armor pieces only he had, I was only bugged by the helmet getting in the way of the head's movement and a bit by the enormous size of the blades. Skrall, not so much, that empty ball joint was a bit awful.

-Gata signoff.png

Until then, we have http://bionicle.co. :P To avoid confusion, that is not the real BIONICLE.com, nor is it official in any way, but simply a tribute to the early days of the BIONICLE website.

Anyway, I think an official statement from LEGO will come before the site will, but that would be a nice surprise if they subtly put the site back online.

Edited by XONAR

I guess I shall post it here. Thank you TGS for letting me post it. :P

So it looks like the pinned official topic saying there were no plans to revive BIONICLE that had occupied the top of LEGO Message Boards for a long time has been removed. That topic has been up there forever, and there would be no good reason to remove it unless it was no longer valid.

I really think that's one of the most significant pieces of evidence we have aside from the images themselves.

if that is true, then that implies that not only that lego didn't deny it anymore, but also that they're getting ready to let the valid info spread to the internet. if what i just say is true, then there's high chances that we're gonna get the pictures in the near time.

This is absolutely crazy! One day we're skeptical, while the next we firmly believe Bionicle is back. We've learned lots of things within a span of just 3 days.