Sign in to follow this  
Ex cinno

Moc - Villa Palladiana

Hi everybody!

Here I want share with you my last project, the Villa Pisani Bonetti, an original architectural design by the noted italian architect Andrea Palladio, built back in 1570.

In 1996, UNESCO included the Villa in the World Heritage Site list: "City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto" (you can check out more here: http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/712)

By now I have only built the exterior of the Villa, which is composed of about 10.000 pieces.

I have already created the interiors with Ldd program too, but it will take around 4.000 piecest more, so I maybe will complete the full project at a later time.

15979150815_f187093283_c.jpgVilla Pisani Bonetti Lego 01 by ElektroGospel, on Flickr

15356895344_9cb256d8ec_c.jpgVilla Pisani Bonetti Lego 04 by ElektroGospel, on Flickr

15977183031_3db9a0a351_c.jpgVilla Pisani Bonetti Lego 08 by ElektroGospel, on Flickr

15793164419_443489b9ed_c.jpgVilla Pisani BonettiLego 09 by ElektroGospel, on Flickr

Hope you enjoy some pics of the Villa I uploaded in my flickr album :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128777959@N07/

I have dreams of producing a building on that scale. But your MOC makes my dreams look so puny. Great job!

In my spare time I'm working on a projec of an Italian villa where I used to play when I was a child ... I do not know if the project will see the end but surely the Italian style has a great fashion for me!

In my spare time I'm working on a projec of an Italian villa where I used to play when I was a child ... I do not know if the project will see the end but surely the Italian style has a great fashion for me!

Not for you only, sure.

I hope your project see the end, but you have intrigued me: where was the villa of your childhood?

Very nice! Maybe some vegetation or something like that in front of the building could give little bit more life to your impressive creation?

Very nice! Maybe some vegetation or something like that in front of the building could give little bit more life to your impressive creation?

You are right Heksu, but my wife is already worried about the space that occupies the villa. Not to mention the one that occupies the rest of my collection ...

That's amazing!!! Huge! I am working on a spanish style modular, but this is so much bigger! *oh2*

I love how you did the stairs and the brick archways! :wub:

Wow! Very impressive! The front and the stairs are very nice!

Thanks for the post Gabor: yes, the stairs are something I really like too.

That's amazing!!! Huge! I am working on a spanish style modular, but this is so much bigger! *oh2*

I love how you did the stairs and the brick archways! :wub:

Thanks for your comments drooppu and good luck for the spanish style project.

Awesome work, this has so much detail in it, and the design of it is very well thought out!

Thank you for your comments.

I'm glad you have enjoyed my project.

I like the pure and simple line of this MOC ! Very nice !

Really good,I like the roof tiles in particular.

Awesome work, this has so much detail in it, and the design of it is very well thought out!

Edited by Ex cinno

Hello.

Here some small changes to my moc Villa Pisani Bonetti:the gable now looks lighter.

I take this opportunity to report that on 21 and 22 November Villa Pisani Bonetti will be exposed to the Bologna Model Game 2015.

Thanks for looking

22422203773_091a70da78_c.jpgVilla palladiana Pisani Bonetti - Lonigo - Italia by Claudio Calzoni, su Flickr

22624961097_5d0def41b4_c.jpgVilla palladiana Pisani Bonetti, Lonigo - Italia by Claudio Calzoni, su Flickr

Very impressive build. It reminds me of the Villa Borghese. An interior would surely be amazingly detailed. A park or garden surrounding the villa would probably also add tons of flavour

While waiting for bricklayers to build the surrounding wall , some big green trees have grown just around my Palladian Villa Pisani, just in time to welcome the first guests invited to the Masquerade Ball.

What better occasion to wear my new original Lego t-shirt coming straight from my daughter’s trip to Hong Kong this summer?

I really enjoyed  taking part at the amazing event “Collego la mente ”, held last week near my city, Bologna, Italy and show my latest moc updates!

Update to Villa Pisani Bonetti

Edited by Ex cinno