gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Amazon USA is having a "hidden" 25-40% off sale on Prince of Persia, the Fire Brigade modular building, the Star Wars Tantive IV, and several other quality sets. While the 25% off doesn't show up in your cart, the customer service reps WILL honor the sale if you provide them with a link.

More info at FBTB.net's frontpage (follow the Amazon link)

Amazon customer service: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510&type=email&skip=true

(USA) Costco has some discounts and have added some sets they didn't have before:

3182 City Airport - $80, S@H wants $100

8098 Star Wars Clone Turbo Tank - $100, S@H wants $120

...and then a couple of duplo sets I won't bother citing prices for:

LEGO® Duplo® LEGOVille Deluxe Train Set

LEGO® Duplo® LegoVille Big Farm Set

Be aware that every time I go to Costco, I check for Lego in the toy area and they never seem to have any. Others have reported seeing Lego in the brick and mortar stores though.

Edited by Zeya

Target (USA) Weekly Ad (Dec. 5 - Dec. 11)

32% OFF 8061 Gateway of the Squid

32% OFF 3181 Passenger Plane

32% OFF 3221 LEGO City Truck

32% OFF 8089 Hoth Wampa Cave

20% OFF 3844 Creationary

Walmart has Build-a-Zurg for the ridiculously low price of $10! They also have the AT-OT with Dropship for $199!

Sorry about that! The deal I posted expired and I cannot seem to delete this post. :(

Edited by voltio

Sorry about that! The deal I posted expired and I cannot seem to delete this post. :(

You can get the LEGO Star Wars Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker (10195) for $200 at Amazon.

You can get the LEGO Star Wars Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker (10195) for $200 at Amazon.

TRU is givng the Stormtrooper on mini speeder for free with $30 lego purchase.

Walmart has Build-a-Zurg for the ridiculously low price of $10! They also have the AT-OT with Dropship for $199!

I purchased the AT-OT with Dropship for $169. They shipped it without a shipping box. So now I have a box with shipping labels, dents, tears and stains all over it. And sharpie markings as well. Warning, DO NOT BUY FROM Wal*Mart if you want a nice box!

TRU (US) has another BOGO50. Looks like it lasts until Christmas Eve, and does not include Pharoah's Quest. Wasn't much left on the shelves last weekend where I am, though.

On Amazon right now, Freeing Dobby and Army Men on Patrol both $5.99! Get them before they run out!

Edit limit 3 per household.

Edited by Donut

On Amazon right now, Freeing Dobby and Army Men on Patrol both $5.99! Get them before they run out!

Edit limit 3 per household.

Was going to post this deal. Well I just ordered 3 of the Army Men on Patrol.

TRU (US) has another BOGO50. Looks like it lasts until Christmas Eve, and does not include Pharoah's Quest. Wasn't much left on the shelves last weekend where I am, though.

I may go back. They had collectible minifigures (the first time I've seen them in any B&M store beside The LEGO Store EVER) for rip off $4... but it seems that TLG may actually be charging $3 anyway, which means BOGO50 brings them to MSRP at least.

I was at my local one on Saturday and there was plenty of LEGO. I'm not sure what I could possibly get, but there's smaller sets I could stock up on (I use the Knights Showdown as a better alternative to army building than the battle packs even at MSRP).

Pity about Pharaohs Quest though; I love it, but I'm not inclined to get involved in a new theme when I can't even afford the themes I already buy.

I'm not a big fan of TRU, but you might as well have a loyalty card, too... I buy when they have sales, and you get 10% credit back, if I'm not mistaken (I think that's still going on through Christmas). I think TRU is getting desperate, as they've now gone to open 24 hours until Christmas, and every day the deals are quite good for what they are, including the deals on LEGO.

The Army Men on Patrol is no longer 5.99 but now the Prince of Persia Desert Attack is 5.49. And I just bought 3 for 8.99. Maybe I should buy three more!

EDIT: I just did. Guess it gives me a chance to build up my Persian army.

Edited by lego40k

The Army Men on Patrol is no longer 5.99 but now the Prince of Persia Desert Attack is 5.49. And I just bought 3 for 8.99. Maybe I should buy three more!

EDIT: I just did. Guess it gives me a chance to build up my Persian army.

Ostrich Race is also half price, down to $9.99 USD, free Super Saver, no tax, quantity limited to 3. Nice!

Quest Against Time is down to $25 + 8 shipping.

How did you get 3 deserts for $8.99?

He may have had gift cards in his account as well as subscription to Amazon prime.

You can now get 3 of those on Amazon for $5.49! Hurry before they're gone! From yesterday, the Freeing Dobby set is now sold out while the Army Men on Patrol is back to the original price of $10.

Edit: Ostrich Race is $10!

Edited by Donut

Thanks, guys... grabbed two each of the Ostrich Race and Desert Attack.

I'd like to point out I saw a number of other reduced prices for LEGO POP, including Battle of Almut at $59.99.

Man, Amazon prices are fickle! I've been using Linus's Swooshable Amazon app plus Brickset (to verify list prices).

Now the PoP desert and ostrich are back up (to $9 and $15), but there's a few Atlantis bargains:

And 32x32 plates (green and blue) are down to under $7 from $10!!!

Just kidding - don't buy them for any more than $5. Good grief, Amazon can be deceptive.

I think I read somewhere here that amazon was have like 20-40% off of all Prince of Persia sets. If you check now its priced at 9.00 instead of 10.99

I think I read somewhere here that amazon was have like 20-40% off of all Prince of Persia sets. If you check now its priced at 9.00 instead of 10.99

Ahhhhh... I thought you meant a total of $8.99 to buy all three sets - but you meant $8.99 each. Thanks for clarifying!

Don't know if it's all Lego stores or what but mine had the entire Prince of Persia series...and various other themes half off. Think I'll have to go back there tomorrow and snatch up a couple more things.

Don't know if it's all Lego stores or what but mine had the entire Prince of Persia series...and various other themes half off. Think I'll have to go back there tomorrow and snatch up a couple more things.

Yup, huge sale going on now.

I've also heard that TRU Canada has PoP for 50% off now, too...plus, they've got free shipping on orders over $100, so if you wanted the whole PoP series and you live in Canada, it would cost you about $150, depending on where you live and what your provincial taxes are. Not bad at all!

Mine did. The older Clone BP was also on sale along with a TON of other stuff.

Mine did. The older Clone BP was also on sale along with a TON of other stuff.

My local LEGO b&m store had so many of the items that online were listed as sold out. I could have not shopped all the thanksgiving sales and up to Christmas ones, and just bought from this 50% off sale. It was amazing. Some of the items at the shop they hadn't had the chance to mark down so it was useful to know what the online sale had in it. Then there were all the extras PoP & power miners etc that weren't on line. I did not see the carosel, green grocer, at-at, tm, or any pirates though.