GRogall

German LEGO Brand Catalogue 2013

The Januar - Juni, and Juli - Dezember German LEGO Catalogue can now be downloaded! It is in German but there are lots of pics!

Click on the picture to download the catalog! (13.5 MB)

katalog_1_2013.jpg

katalog_2_2013.jpg

Enjoy! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Great to see diferences between catalogues.In my case czech and german.For example we dont have lone ranger serie.

Thanks!

Surprised not to see Galaxy Squad? Depressed to see that DUPLO (and Friends) have considerably better theme ideas than City :cry_sad:

Nice that Dino and MF are still going strong. Could both do with a second wave, imo

Strange TLG doesn't do more advertising for Expert Creator (Modulars, the new train, Haunted House etc)?

Nice that Dino and MF are still going strong.

Yeah - but in the case of the Dino sets, there's a warning on the pages saying "Alle Artikel nur solange der Vorrat reicht" - that means "all items only available as long as they're in stock". Which is a pretty clear indication that they're on their way out. The same thing goes for the forest police sets, the City space sets, and the Harry Potter board game.

Interesting seeing only a 6 month large catalog. Reminds me of the LEGO mayhem of 1964-65, when continental Europe had 3 catalogs in 2 years (per country).... a Jan.-Oct. 1964 Catalog, a Nov. 1964-April 1965 Catalog, and a May - Dec. 1965 Catalog.

Since 1966 they were using mainly annual catalogs with ' * ' (asterisks) showing items that were only starting production at some point during the year...

Having a 6 month catalog does seem odd... unless big changes are happening during 2013....

Having a 6 month catalog does seem odd... unless big changes are happening during 2013....

Here in Italy we've been used to 2 catalogs per year since 2007 at least.

"Funniest" thing is that 1H catalog usually claims to be January-May/June/July, but 2H only hits the shops in September.

Lego does six month catalogs here in China too.

Does anyone know where to download the current Lego catalog in English? If you go to the website you just get to this kinda weird interactive thing. I'd just like a PDF of the actual print catalog, in English?

I got the catalogue yesterday and didn't even notice the absence of Galaxy Squad! What's up with that, I was really looking forward to the theme after all the cool reviews that sprung up this week. :cry_sad:

Thanks for the info folks.... it's funny seeing that "LEGO Mayhem" (a lack of any rhyme or reason, or lack of uniformity) still continues at TLG from country to country.... :wink:

I lack the minifigures series 11 page. Did anyone else notice this?

Then they would be revealing new secrets and they don't want to do that!? :tongue:

Also very weird that the the Town Square set is not mentioned...even because it was released at the german market before any other country.

Hi

i am wondering about some misstakes:

For the 42008 green pickup truck they used the word "Hydraulik" instead of pneumatic or PF LAs.

The castle 70404 have a break out image, that shows the functionality of the gate. But the text is talking about of combining this set with the smaller watchtower 70402.

Dino

Edited by Darth Dino

Also very weird that the the Town Square set is not mentioned...even because it was released at the german market before any other country.

Ah, yes I have noticed that in the last catalogue......store exclusives are not included in the catalogue because being exclusives not every retailer can sell that item. :wink:

i am wondering about some misstakes:

Yeah, it's definitely not the final version. Many errors and look at the Falcon on p3 - it's a Limited Edition Alternate Mirror Universe Version - yay! :wink:

But talking about SW, it's surprising that the Falcon is back (was already missing from the Jan-Jun catalogue) but the X-Wing and TIE are discontinued. They are both killer sets and deserve a longer shelf time I would say.

Browsing through a catalogue in the 80s and early 90s was tremendous fun, looking at all the great layouts and pictures. Now it's all packshots pasted together, really boring.