Sign in to follow this  
RebelRock

Goblin attack on village.

wow very detailed and does conyey a sense of panic and madness

must of taken alot of gobbys X-D

Simply amazing, a great combo of action and setting, I love those medieval houses and your landscaping as always is fantastic!

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

What an impressive build. I love the building to the right, and the blue and red buildings that resemble the Blacksmith Shop. It's an excellent medieval street. The bridge is also well done. Overall, the entire scene is excellent. *y*

Wow! Very nice, love the sense of chaos and Gandalf's odd appearance, very nice landscaping too. Though one thing bothers me...

3. Crown defenders engage.

Where are these lawyers you mentioned?

What an impressive build. I love the building to the right, and the blue and red buildings that resemble the Blacksmith Shop.

I fully concur with Brickster !! The buildings are really well built and I see on the building on the right a little touch of Dragon Fortress (7419) but medieval style ;-) After all there are the chinese flags on the left buiding ;-)

The only thing I am not a fan of is the use of MFs from different themes. Thats my second pet peeve with new/old color mix. I don't like the use of SW figs there even if the Gam guard is one of the figs I prefer ;-)

That running peg leg dude is hysterical though X-D And I didn't know there were some transvestites in the medieval times *wacko*

Very fine MOC and tks for sharing it with us RebelRock ;-)

*yoda*

That's really good, great battle and a nice village shame it's become a battle ground! The man in the tub trying to get away is a nice touch as it the soldier head first in the river.

I am envious of your Castle collection Rocko! I could spend all day counting out my favorite details in this.

You have a very nice Goblin army *y*

I'm eagerly awaiting the next one *wub*

*sweet* *y* *y*

Love it. It is very interesting the way you did this. The flow of this creating is simply amazing.

Hehe, I love how you included one of those scantily clad archer women from Drawbridge Castle. I found the goblin running off with a pig hilarious! :-D :-D As always, another great MOC, you're one talented builder! *y* *y*

~Peace

Simply love those medival buildings! I will love to have one of those *wub* Nice battlescenes! :-)

Awesome scene! I love all the little details the others have already mentioned, like the man with the pig leg, ork with pig ,etc. *wub* . Simply brilliant! I realy like the 'clean' look this MOC (and your others) have *y* .

Note to self: Get some the new Anakin hairpiece *wub*

Haha peg-leg is screwed.

img_2746.jpg

How right you are X-D :-D X-D , i love the small details like that and i envy those who include them *y*

Whew! That's awesome! I love the modified troll club!

I have, of course, questions:

Where did you get the wizard's staff?

And the cloak?

I spy at least 17 goblins. Do you mean to say... X-O (EB really needs a bigger smiley to represent complete hysteria and confusion :-P ) 9 Dwarf Mines? Or, if I miscounted, 8? 8-