Part 2

The two depart the rotting graveyard to Morias' Mill, once the home of a prosperous malt grinder, but he and his family are no longer here....

8907272036_48f7990cac_c.jpg

Head of the Garrison: here is safe

Assassin: I thought this place was run by Morias and his family?

Head of the Garrison: Indeed it was, quite the place, either way they are gone.

Assassin: Ah yes. people are disappearing in the night. that is why we are here is it not?

Head of the Garrison: indeed.

Assassin: one might notice that the possessions of many are disappearing with the owners, but to where and why?

Head of the Garrison: its quite the mystery to me.

Assassin: call in the AAG, they're sure to get this fixed.

Head of the Garrison: They shall i've no doubt. but first I shall send a message to Antorious.

Assassin: he'll send half of Avalonia to Cornovaria I'm sure.

Head of the Garrison: what he does is up to him. hes brought us out of dark times before you know

the assassin said nothing.

8748334531_9a77b4edb6_z.jpg

8749459864_441849b0d0_z.jpg

8748335369_a5f5b4a30c_z.jpg

part 1

part 3

part 4

part 5

Edited by Legonardo

Finally able to give an official comment on this :laugh: I hardly know where to start, The building is superb, the tudor section especially :thumbup: the rocks/tree are beautiful :thumbup: the curved wall is tremendous :thumbup: and the water wheel section/chute is perfect :thumbup: The composition itself earns another :thumbup: so I give it a five thumbs up rating :laugh:

This is such an awesome build! The details are amazing and the colours make it very realistic. Great Stuff!

Edited by Hobbythom

Great work LD! Great rockwork! The figs are great! I love the house! Amazing job! :classic:

You really created your own building style and that is what I like the most!

The waterfall and the mill itself are truely a masterpiece!

On a general note to all the Avalonians: Maybe sometimes you have to build MOC's of buildings who aren't looking like they are almost crumbling down. Members from other Guilds may start to think that there is no one building in Avalonia that is good maintained :laugh:

Great rock work again! Superb!

The building looks great, but I do agree a lot of buildings look run down. Which shows off a lot of build techniques and talents, but is interesting how many are like that. I don't fault this build at all for it though. Everything looks great!

Mighty fine work LD! I'm curious as to where this goes. What could be lurking in the dark places of Avalonia, snatching it's dwellers up?

Stunning build! Just too many great details to comment on everything, but especially the waterfall and door design caught my eyes :)

Actually I love all the mocs in your current free build series (nice attempt to copy Mitgardia) but I really like this one the best. For some reasons I've really started to like old water mills. Such a great way of producing energy ... Anyway, your moc is always as always. I especially like your thatched roof design. I myself have tried to come up with a decent design myself, but have so far failed. So I may have to borrow this.

That waterfall is spectacular. You really captured the look of moving water. Well done. The rest is wonderful as well. Would love to see more of this.

Great work, I really like the color scheme and the curved wall is well build between the house and rocks.