17612380899_2e05350a40_b.jpg

17772364236_4628b48015_b.jpg

17176145194_4dd137d1d9_b.jpg

17611107730_aef8476d9d_b.jpg

17176157524_5febc4094e_b.jpg

17772370566_9dee4c5eb4_b.jpg

17178316213_cd0d823e4a_b.jpg

17795919952_4ec8d7e556_b.jpg

Ooh! Ouch! Yikes! The scorched inn frame is excellent (if a fire-ravaged building can possibly be) and the textures in the chimney and other rocks are nice. I like the irregular base but for me the highlight is the black chest. It just looks perfect in that setting - burned, but not completely destroyed. The remains look brutal although I'm wondering how the hanging was accomplished with everything on fire - perhaps it happened after the blaze had subsided? I think it's safe to say they got their point across. I haven't even built my inn yet and other people are burning them down! Very good depiction of a sad subject.

You are just on fire right now!

I'm wondering how the hanging was accomplished with everything on fire

special flameproof rat-rope?

Great job burning *sniff* my inn, *sniff sniff*, the charred outline is really well done and the little touches such as the chest and hanging figure add a lot! An applause for making it open, too! :thumbup:

Oh man, this is just too cool of a counter! I hate to see Kai's excellent little inn go up in flames, but I guess that's what happens to those who cross the Desert King! I love how you kept this burnt, crispy husk so closely in style to Kai's build (like the opening feature, that totally gave me a laugh!). The burnt up figs/skeletons are a brutal but excellent touch. (It is funny how closely we think together at times, Jacob, as you will see with my counter to Garmadon!) Superb! :thumbup:

Edited by MassEditor

Good work making the burnt out frame recognizable as Kai's inn :thumbup: Glad you made it hinge too :classic:

Good counter Jacob, your on a roll with these great builds :thumbup:

Thanks everyone very much for commenting!

Ooh! Ouch! Yikes! The scorched inn frame is excellent (if a fire-ravaged building can possibly be) and the textures in the chimney and other rocks are nice. I like the irregular base but for me the highlight is the black chest. It just looks perfect in that setting - burned, but not completely destroyed. The remains look brutal although I'm wondering how the hanging was accomplished with everything on fire - perhaps it happened after the blaze had subsided? I think it's safe to say they got their point across. I haven't even built my inn yet and other people are burning them down! Very good depiction of a sad subject.

You are just on fire right now!

special flameproof rat-rope?

Damn you guys find everthing. Devil's in the details. I guess robuko's explanation is the best :grin:

Great job burning *sniff* my inn, *sniff sniff*, the charred outline is really well done and the little touches such as the chest and hanging figure add a lot! An applause for making it open, too! :thumbup:

Good work making the burnt out frame recognizable as Kai's inn :thumbup: Glad you made it hinge too :classic:

Oh man, this is just too cool of a counter! I hate to see Kai's excellent little inn go up in flames, but I guess that's what happens to those who cross the Desert King! I love how you kept this burnt, crispy husk so closely in style to Kai's build (like the opening feature, that totally gave me a laugh!). The burnt up figs/skeletons are a brutal but excellent touch. (It is funny how closely we think together at times, Jacob, as you will see with my counter to Garmadon!) Superb! :thumbup:

It had to open. Otherwise you couldn't look inside :laugh:

It was really fun to measure up Kai's inn and think about how to transform it into a ruin. Kai, we could totally enter category a with these.

Good counter Jacob, your on a roll with these great builds :thumbup:

So are you sir!

Very nice (but brutal) story and creation. I like the black frame :thumbup:

Excellent charred inn Jacob, the opening feature is a great addition! :thumbup::laugh: Seriously though, very nice job, the blackened chest and hanged person fit the mood well :classic:

Could've sworn I commented here....oh well. Very nice, the detailing is quite well done. The burned out feel is definitely in this build. Good work!