Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Infection - Introduction & Signup

Here. (He edited the first post but look acouple down to see what he originally wrote)

YG I added a :tongue: at the end. :wink: I'm sure you've learned from your mistake by now. :classic:

Ah, thank you! I see you voted of him for the same reason we voted of Adam/Ethel, to keep him/her quite!

I would really like to play, Quarry. So far, the story looks extremely intriguing, and I know that even if I'm not chosen, I'll be closely and carefully watching and analyzing.

I hope I still have time to sign up, these things seem to fill up quick!

Sounds like a neat idea. :classic:

Nice use of rare parts Quarryman, its a real sausage fest :devil:

Call me a rookie... I haven't played a Mafia game yet so would definately like to be considered for... The 21!

Consider me too! I went out way too early in the last one. :blush:

I too would absolutely love to be in a game like this! :sweet: Sound very fun and it's my type of theme so if I can join Thanks! :grin:

Oh no! I was waiting for this one real badly and it seems I might of missed it! :cry_sad:

If you have more can I PLEASE join? I'd really love to embark on this Adventurus journey! :sweet:

Consider me too! I went out way too early in the last one. :blush:

Oh whatever, I got pushed down the second floor and a heavy chair fell on me In the 2nd night!

Edited by General Armendariz

Looks great Quarryman. Unfortunately I'm rather busy this time of year, so put me down as a reserve.

Quarryman, this looks really cool. I am interested! Please add my name to the pool of potentials. Thanks.

Please can you sign me up. I really want to play a mafia after following mystical castle when I was not picked.

Count me in! This seems like a really good game with a really good story, and I'd love to take part :grin:

~A.S.

Just to prevent this from turning into a total sausage fest, like ISC said, you need to let me play as well. :tongue:

So yeah, I'd very much like this to be the third Mafia-game to participate in. Hopefully I'll be able to survive for once. :laugh: