WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Despises internet cache I gave this to myself because it was the reason my latest review went without pictures for a few hours.

Still a little dorky I'm assuming Shadows since he once made me a grand dork, but I'm not sure what sparked it, probably just me being a dork somewhere.

Finger is glued to the report button I guess from Hinckley From Big cam,thanks for the title. :laugh:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Drowning in 1x1 plates! - Because I am! Also because my last title was getting outdated. Most likely from one of my superiors at the Classic-Pirates blog. Maybe Z, Mister Phes, or Big Cam.

Don't quite understand this but

I Am General Kozu,mostly due to my profile pic

These are titles given by Eurobricks Staff. These members post their titles explanation for their received titles.

This is taken from the Eurobricks FAQ

What is the short caption under a member’s avatar?

Just like tags, personalised titles are awarded to chosen members for noteworthy contributions. Please don’t ask for one, they are given at Staff’s discretion.

Titles Q&A

Drowning in 1x1 plates! - Because I am! Also because my last title was getting outdated. Most likely from one of my superiors at the Classic-Pirates blog. Maybe Z, Mister Phes, or Big Cam.

Well I am the only one of those 3 who can give titles and it wasn't me.

Finger is glued to the report button I guess from Hinckley,thanks for the title. :laugh:

That was from me, I hope it works.

Well I am the only one of those 3 who can give titles and it wasn't me

'T was me! His previous title was indeed outdated, and I wanted to try one of my new MOD abilities :pirate:

...so that was the first title I gave, and it also gave me a new title (by Big Cam?): Popped his title cherry!

Indeed. It's fun isn't it.

'T was me! His previous title was indeed outdated, and I wanted to try one of my new MOD abilities :pirate:

Thanks Admiral! And yes it did indeed feel outdated. :laugh:

Simm Liu- bestowed by Ricecracker, cause he's can't read. He read my name wrong at a building contest.

greeble gernade- my newest invention! Fill an xmas globe with greeble, and throw it! Given by Stash? (YUP!)

Ex-Beaker Pirate - Pirate Beaker is on the way out! But he got stopped at the door by Captain Scorpiox and the Shipyard Crew. Given by Admiral Croissant.

5(UB4(4rr07 RUL3Z - I mentioned my deep seeded hatred for people that use numbers instead of letters, and this was the logical follow-up. I really should be starting to see these things coming. From Corneliusmurdock, I think.

5(UB4(4rr07 RUL3Z - I mentioned my deep seeded hatred for people that use numbers instead of letters, and this was the logical follow-up. I really should be starting to see these things coming. From Corneliusmurdock, I think.

I thought about changing your username but I figured you'd never forgive me. :laugh:

This was ... eh... very funny. :grin::iamded_lol::roflmao::cry_happy:

Sorry, Scuba..

Blue coats are for sissy's! I never actually said this, but it is so totally true! Go redcoats! Given by... Red hat if he is capable or else another pirate lord of some sort!

I didn't mess up the spelling yo. I just copied the title.

I didn't say that you had, I'm just curious what they're for. :wink: