WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

I'm a fking hurricane - Well, umm, I am. From Si-MOCs, given by either Hinck or ISC.

ummm ... I can't give out titles. It has been established multiple times. My current title even says that: "I can't titleify you yet," ...

I don't know what your'e talking about :look:

--

And Big thanks to Big C for cleaning up the thread :thumbup:

My preeecioussssssss. - Because I posted in the RA about my preeeciousssssss shiny bronze tag being enough of a congrats after Big Cam apologized for not congratulating me on passing my bronze level reviews. Possibly by Big Bad Cam. (Just going by my profile views)

Edited by TrumpetKing67

I keep forgetting to post mine, so now's as good a time as any.

- Ready for the Summer! [I was waxed, buffed, bronzed and bikini ready - how could Rick know?!? Unless he was talking about Summer of Friends, of course...]

- Killer puppies from the planet Zurg [As a result of a mini-Town pow-wow at Brickworld where Hinck, Ricey and I brainstormed the Summer of Friends building contest. I made a comment about how I'd love to see mash-ups, such as Friends/ Sci-Fi and gave this as an example. From the oh-so-adorable Hinckley]

- RA Anniversary Pandy and Paradisa Reviewer! ['Twas the RA Anniversary, and as a teacher I provided two new reviews for the flooding-of-the-forums-with-RA-reviews, one of which was my third Paradisa review. From lovely Whitefang, who, like my other friends, calls me Pandy.]

My preeecioussssssss. - Because I posted in the RA about my preeeciousssssss shiny bronze tag being enough of a congrats after Big Cam apologized for not congratulating me on passing my bronze level reviews. Possibly by Big Bad Cam. (Just going by my profile views)

It was me. :classic:

EDIT: Now I've been given Pirates Bogger - I'm actually stumped on this one. Not sure if they meant blogger, or if I mispelt blogger somewhere.

Edit 2: Turns out I mispelt blogger, go figure :laugh: those ninja mods, it could have been anyone.

I have been given one title, which I'm quite pleased with: Awesome Sport!

Given to me because I said that I didn't mind getting no votes in the Maersk Madness competition, because the winners were the best entries anyway and I had fun participating.

Ain't nobody got time for that - the first title I've ever given myself. Based off the hilarious YouTube parody

Locking up his bat and ball- for threatening to take my ball and go home when a few mods were misbehaving (can I even say that?)- given by the infinitely patient ISC.

I'm a fking hurricane - Well, umm, I am. From Si-MOCs, given by either Hinck or ISC.

It was Si-MOCs.

I look like crap - for commenting that about a picture of me from Brickworld 2011. From ISC.

Not authorized to read between the lines - I am not authorized to read between the lines. Given by line drawer Rick.

The real Slim Ricey - *stands up* Because I am the real one! Given by Ricecracker.

I Read That I Acknowledged - I'm believe this is from Rick since he so kindly pointed it out. This is a classic Big Cam spelling mix up. Although Hinkley and Sinner have both visited my profile. Hmmmm

Roy., nj"!nb. Bb. Z cabelo - The sweet poetry my phone made when I put its sensitive touchscreen keyboard on my laptop screen and it typed out this beautiful phrase. Given by anon., but I figure a guess that it was Ricey.

Although Hinkley and Sinner have both visited my profile. Hmmmm

Who's Hinkley? :hmpf_bad:

Potato patato.

Auto correct won't even get your correct spelling right. So was it you?

Roy., nj"!nb. Bb. Z cabelo - The sweet poetry my phone made when I put its sensitive touchscreen keyboard on my laptop screen and it typed out this beautiful phrase. Given by anon., but I figure a guess that it was Ricey.

:laugh:

It's your noob name. The name noobs call you. :wub: Like Big Cam.

Doesn't Does Not - Do or do not, their is no try. Except don't do not, either. Given by... Ricey?

:laugh:

It's your noob name. The name noobs call you. :wub: Like Big Cam.

We should probably stick together then.

Rinse and Repeat - for thinking that automatic pet wash is the best way to groom Friends pets and turning this idea into a MOC (my first ever shown online)

RA Anniversary Coordinator makes graphics with Elephants - Elephants are just the best for graphics.

Bossk Rollin I tend to Bossk Roll other peoples MOCS at places like Brickworld, that and I tend to Rick Roll Z Cerberus and Rick in the past as well. I also have a few Bossk's that tend to inhabit my Castle creations too.