Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

On 12/21/2016 at 5:17 PM, Gedi1970 said:

I love it. Looks like it could have been a challenging build at times

Thanks! There were some difficult sections for sure :classic:

New freebuild:

Overview-5.jpg

And another freebuild:
g-left.jpg

You guys have any Mitgardian free builds coming, or just going to jump straight into Challenge V?

Beautiful creations Isaac! The mosaic is superb.. I will have to prepare my LEGO room soon, I need to make some MOCs too!

Wow I really like the mosaic!!

Im currently working on my dragons (made 12 in the past few weeks :blush:), but I dont think I will post pictures of them befor I go away for four weeks. 

Hello members of the best guild ever! :wub:

I only made this account some hours ago, but I have been around here for a year and when I finally made my sigfig I will join Mitgardia!

Also i have a question: How many active members are in this guild?

10 minutes ago, McTraul said:

Hello members of the best guild ever! :wub:

I only made this account some hours ago, but I have been around here for a year and when I finally made my sigfig I will join Mitgardia!

Also i have a question: How many active members are in this guild?

Hello!  Glad to hear it, you've definitely made the right choice! :grin: :thumbup:

Hmm, that's a bit hard to estimate, and the Guild has been a bit calmer than usual of late, but I'd say there are probably anywhere from about 10 to 15 fairly active members - SK, of course, being at the top of the active list! :laugh: :grin:

Im sort of active, but not with building... just don't have the time anymore (stupid school). I am working on the Challenge V stuff, which I really enjoy. After that, back to working on my Diorama, which has collected a lot of dust over the last few months. 

Anyway, good to have you in the best guild! Hope you like your stay in the North!

Welcome to Mitgardia McTraul, make a sigfig and join challenge V :)

So I just read that Book II will end soon. And because i am a total noob in GoH I wish someone could explain me what is going to happen after the ending? :classic:

@McTraul The close of a book is the finish to a section of Historica's history (and the related challenges).  The start of a new book is the only opportunity for members to change guilds in the new book that will begin soon after the close of a book.  This will not change the purpose of the Guilds.
So, post your sigfig (in the coolest Guild of Mitgardia, of course :wink:), begin your story, enter the current Challenge V to finish Book II, and keep building for the growth of the Guilds of Historica community (free builds are always welcome)!

28 minutes ago, Slegengr said:

@McTraul The close of a book is the finish to a section of Historica's history (and the related challenges).  The start of a new book is the only opportunity for members to change guilds in the new book that will begin soon after the close of a book.  This will not change the purpose of the Guilds.
So, post your sigfig (in the coolest Guild of Mitgardia, of course :wink:), begin your story, enter the current Challenge V to finish Book II, and keep building for the growth of the Guilds of Historica community (free builds are always welcome)!

Thank you! Yea i wanted to post my sigfig in a freebuild, but that still can take a bit time so I probably will post my sigfig before :laugh:

16 minutes ago, McTraul said:

so I probably will post my sigfig before :laugh:

I will be looking forward to your sigfig and to your builds!

Glad to have you in Mitgardia, McTraul! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I'm sure one of us will get back to you quickly :classic:

I know it is but a small detail, but your soldiers will like it: your cheese slopes in the loophole of the tower should be turned around. This way, arrows will be kept out instead of being guided into the opening :wink: 

1 hour ago, kabel said:

oh man, we really haven't had one of those for quite a long time ....

:laugh: :devil:  I've been thinking the same thing... great to have you around again, man! :grin:

yay glad to have kabel back! looks really promising!

Also John, I love that wooden fortress

Sorry for double posting, but: where do I get a good amount of bright green minifig arms? they seem to be rare on bricklink. (yes, I obviously am making a mitgardian force XD)

Regular green, not bright green.  Looks like there's about 20 pairs just across the boarder from you in Germany.