Morten

Tantive IV MOC, not mine!

I've seen it before too, but it is still beautiful. Minifig scale Capital Ships FTW. I would love to see a finished product.

Looks pretty huge to me. ) :classic::thumbup:

Though, the first thing I think about upon seeing sush MOCs: where is he going to keep it? ) :classic:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Budah-whuha-luba-WHA? That's huge! I'm impressed! I really hope that model comes up finished at the next occurring Lego gathering! I'd love to see it!

Wow that looks great and huge. Well now we have nearly every original trilogy ship in its minifig scale and to proper size. Now who is up for building a 20ft tall death star that is the exact right size but in lego scale. Hum around 1,000,000 bricks!

Anyway that is a cool ship!

cnv00192.jpg

Looking at this picture I think that it is finished. Their is the front of it and the back. It may be unatached so you can seethe interior. This would kinda make sense I think!.

Edited by Eskallon

Yeah this one pops up from time to time.

I am not sure it was ever finished.

It sure it a stunning piece of work, I'll agree to that.

I've seen some of these WIP pics before but I think this folder has been updated since last I saw - I'm sure a few of these pics are new. Let's hope he/she keeps it going! :thumbup:

I wish to know 2 things:

1, what is the size of a minifig compared to a human? I keep thinking 1:60, but that's not right.

2, what is the length, in feet, of the Tantive?

I wish to know 2 things:

1, what is the size of a minifig compared to a human? I keep thinking 1:60, but that's not right.

2, what is the length, in feet, of the Tantive?

Yeah this one pops up from time to time.

I am not sure it was ever finished.

It sure it a stunning piece of work, I'll agree to that.

I would run out of pieces before I even finished the inner roof of the cockpit. AND EVERYONE SAYS I HAVE HEAPS OF LEGO! HAVE A LOAD OF THIS!

It's huge and amazing. I don't know anyone who could survive building anything like that.

This looks really good now and I want one. :tongue: I could never build anything so big. The person should do a tantive IV comic or a brickfilm and their would not need to be any more really built.

It looks almost finished now. Excellent! :wub:

Amazing build this is. It makes me want the soon-to-be-expected-first-pictures-of-the-later-this-year-new-released Tantive IV even more :wink::laugh:

This pops up every few months.

But, for some reason today, I started pocking around his Brickshelf account and found this.

http://www.modelsbycraig.com, his website!!

Enjoy! Your welcome!

He says his RBR is finished and will unleashed soon on the world. Or something like that!!

Jamie

I searched, it isnt my fault if people dont call it what it is.

Sorry if it's mini-modding or not or whatever ( :tongue: ) but you sorta sounded a little mean when you said that. Nobody really did call it the wrong name. Right in the blog you linked to, it says "Better known as the Tantive IV," meaning you could've just looked at the other topic. Oh well, it's too late now. :tongue:

No biggie Darthsion, this thing gets reposted all the time. I think I've seen four or five threads on here about it.

I've had a softness for massive MOCs ever since I was a little kid. For me, there's nothing quite as impressive. The best thing here is that the Tantive IV actually has a fully realized interior. Most MOCs built at this scale are simply exterior shells. To actually go so far as to build the interior corridors makes this absolutely stunning!