[to be read aloud and rapidly - like a sports commentator]

And here we are again for tonights final round of GoT - that famous "Game of Treasure", our treasure hunt.
Well, and there they go on the left, the brave islanders, digging for the treasure,
handing over the gold bars...

34474609736_a9ee54d01c_z.jpg

They are working away quickly - but wait, what is that?
A Marderian soldier is stealing the gold!  They are forcing the natives to work for them!
My goodness, there is no end to Marderian evilness.

34474607496_2b95bede98_z.jpg

Passing the ingot to the next Marderian player, moving midfield. Steady.

34355115952_788df321cc_z.jpg

And the gold is gone!  
This came quite unexpectedly for Mardier - pirate Henry was taking a shot here.
Excellent move for the pirates. The pirates now in the lead!

34474603476_0cd5fc9f06_z.jpg

But no - Mardier is back and more evil than ever.
The pirates have lost the gold and it all goes to Mardier again.
We all know the Marderian motto:
"No need to be nice on the way up
'cos we're not going down"

This is exciting, it is the second half in this final game and Mardier has got the gold.
Which means Mardier is not broke and will continue in the GoT league in the upcoming season.
Well they will surely give Eslandola, Oleon and Corrington a hard time...

34474601916_7ba4dc34d4_z.jpg

But again "no" - Mardier is hit from behind by another pirate. And Mardier is going down after a wonderful "thud".
I heard a whisper "for Brickwall" - I suspect this guy is one of Brickwall Jones' nephews.
And here we are - the pirates are back in the game. Excellent thudding there from Captain Redbeard.
The higher they come, the hardier they fall in Mardier.

34474600756_f3bb8de2c4_z.jpg

What is this?
There must be some disagreement within the pirate team?
One of them is pretty tied up at the moment.
Has he been double crossed by one of his red-bearded mates?

34474598986_265873dd72_z.jpg

No, Eslandola is back and they are striking with a vengeance!
They are sweeping the ground from pirates and they have taken the gold!
The Eslandolean flag is waving all over the place. And the crowd is cheering!

What a great match, tonight. Certainly no disappointment for the international spectators.

33705505093_01a1a3399f_c.jpg

And on the right I can see Colonel Brickinson. Brickinson is leading his team to victory.
Nobody expected the Eslandolean army.
They have been using their chief weapon: surprise.  Surprise and cleverness.
And I wonder where they got the information that brought them here to this secret place just in time for the final moments of the game.

The ingots are piling up for Eslandola. So the score is Mardier: 0, Eslandola: 542!

Aaaaaaaaand the game is over!
A big win for Brickinson's team tonight - and they are celebrating!
The champagne is flowing as the gold is being shipped to Pontelli.  :pir-laugh::pir-grin::laugh:

What a night for Eslandola.

34474612356_a62b1963c2_b.jpg

That is it for Mardier. They are broke and won't be able to afford the license for the next season.
I can see the debt collectors gathering at the side of the field and the first vultures have started to circle in ...

Nice vignette! Probably better than my entry, :pir_laugh2: 

Have you posted the other parts yet? Or is this going to be a 1 parter? 

:pir-grin:  Great build, the cross section of the ground is really neat!  Cool collection of minifigs too! :thumbup: 

:grin: :laugh: :roflmao: Very funny and clever entry, Captain B, great lineup and story, and I really like the different accessories up on the side of the build, as well as the thinness of it, which works very well! :thumbup:  Overall an excellent entry - go Eslandola! :laugh:

Cool build. I enjoy your "brick sky" style, and the figure posing and facial expressions are excellent (as usual)! Great job on the Mardierian uniforms, too.

And then you have the hilarious text to go with it! I love the sport commentary / game show feel of it all.

Well done all around! :thumbup:

Great and funny entry :iamded_lol:

I Really like the sport comment aspect you gave to your build ! 

Great job !

21 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Nice vignette! Probably better than my entry, :pir_laugh2: 

Have you posted the other parts yet? Or is this going to be a 1 parter? 

Thanks - there are going to be no other parts.

20 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

lol

Excellent

:pir-laugh:

11 hours ago, Ulric Brickenheim said:

I really enjoy this build^^ But we all know that the pirates should have been the real winners ;)

Maybe :pir-grin: and maybe not...

7 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

:pir-grin:  Great build, the cross section of the ground is really neat!  Cool collection of minifigs too! :thumbup: 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Garmadon said:

:grin: :laugh: :roflmao: Very funny and clever entry, Captain B, great lineup and story, and I really like the different accessories up on the side of the build, as well as the thinness of it, which works very well! :thumbup:  Overall an excellent entry - go Eslandola! :laugh:

:pir-grin:

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Cool build. I enjoy your "brick sky" style, and the figure posing and facial expressions are excellent (as usual)! Great job on the Mardierian uniforms, too.

And then you have the hilarious text to go with it! I love the sport commentary / game show feel of it all.

Well done all around! :thumbup:

I imagine the text to be read by John Cleese...

3 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Great and funny entry :iamded_lol:

I Really like the sport comment aspect you gave to your build ! 

Great job !

Thank you :sweet:

Splendid entry, funny story, the cartoonish presentation is excellent and I like these cool minifigs!.:pir_laugh2:

Fantastic! And you were the one who told me at Brickmania Antwerp last year that he can't pose minifigures... This proves the opposite, and has anyone said that those painted hats are fantastic?

Great humorous take on this portion of the challenge! I enjoyed the read through. I do think the monkey is playing favorites a little too much. :pir-laugh::caroler:

On Tue May 09 2017 at 5:50 AM, Bodi said:

Splendid entry, funny story, the cartoonish presentation is excellent and I like these cool minifigs!.:pir_laugh2:

My pleasure :pir-laugh:

On Tue May 09 2017 at 10:39 AM, Legostone said:

Fantastic! And you were the one who told me at Brickmania Antwerp last year that he can't pose minifigures... This proves the opposite, and has anyone said that those painted hats are fantastic?

Seems that I am able to learn a free things :pir-grin:

Thanks.

And my wife has painted the hats.

On Tue May 09 2017 at 6:18 PM, SilentWolf said:

Great humorous take on this portion of the challenge! I enjoyed the read through. I do think the monkey is playing favorites a little too much. :pir-laugh::caroler:

:pir_laugh2: could be that the monkeys have a plan again...

Another classic Braunsfeld. I enjoyed the read and I think you have illustrated it brilliantly. I particularly enjoy the details you have built into the sand. I am not generally a fan of mixing yellowes with fleshies, but you use them particularly for Mardierians which works fairly well.

Overall, amusing entry.

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

Another classic Braunsfeld. I enjoyed the read and I think you have illustrated it brilliantly. I particularly enjoy the details you have built into the sand. I am not generally a fan of mixing yellowes with fleshies, but you use them particularly for Mardierians which works fairly well.

Overall, amusing entry.

Thanks a lot. I usually don't use fleshies at all, but for the evil Marderians I found it quite fitting. :laugh: