Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

I actually built a squad of Zombie Cheerleaders, but I've got to say I'm surprised she's leading at this early stage. That said, I think the Banshee might be the better figure. Gonna have to mull this one over.

So far we had only a handful votes. Things can turn quickly later. And admittedly, the zombie cheerleader is really cute.

Banshee. Totally epic figure, in my book. Great printing, great new hair mold in a cool translucent color, and that interesting ghost bottom half. Hands down one of my favorites. I also really liked Zombie Cheerleader but she had the misfortune of being put up against my beloved Banshee.

5 hours ago, BrickHat said:

I'm with you! The galaxy patrol was a very popular figure. I expect it to get more votes. It has a chance, I think.

Right now I'm pretty disappointed in it's performance. Losing to everything except a zombie business man. :sceptic: 

1 hour ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Right now I'm pretty disappointed in it's performance. Losing to everything except a zombie business man. :sceptic: 

I can't believe we're being beaten by the rapper and the pilot! Where's all the space fans? :cry_sad:

Yet another of my favorite CMFs that won't make it to the next round. :sadnew:

1 hour ago, Umbra-Manis said:

He has less votes than the Zombie Cheerleader. Now, that's lame 

11 hours ago, Robert8 said:

He has less votes than the Zombie Cheerleader. Now, that's lame 

If there is any consolation, Banshee is also considered female, so a female minifig wins round 17.

I only have half of her, but my vote goes to the Forest Maiden. Honorable mentions to the Geisha and the Horseback Rider (whom I'll never own).