Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, ChristopherLee said:

Does that piece go from an 8x8 stud area to a 6x6? The currently-used cockpit goes from 8x8 to 4x4. 

Looks about right. I think it would be perfect for a system scale Falcon, but I think it could be a little small for a UCS size set right?

53 minutes ago, Goonmo said:

Looks about right. I think it would be perfect for a system scale Falcon, but I think it could be a little small for a UCS size set right?

The Falcon's cockpit is generally small in relevance to the rest of the ship. I think using this new piece would result in a similar size to 10179.

Of course we have no actual reason to believe this piece will actually be used on the new set. It's just speculation, and i think we should wait for more info before we get too far into this.

9 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

Does that piece go from an 8x8 stud area to a 6x6? The currently-used cockpit goes from 8x8 to 4x4. 

I see it goes from 10x10 to 6x6.

Edited by hachiroku

2 hours ago, hachiroku said:

I see it goes from 10x10 to 6x6.

Actually you're correct, a 1x4 bracket in the middle with two 3x3 corner plates on either side.

There looks to be a new inverted arch piece which could be used to complete round openings on the falcon. 

white piece on left side. Steve

35446868555_a4b894ebe8_b.jpg

15 minutes ago, Choops said:

There looks to be a new inverted arch piece which could be used to complete round openings on the falcon. 

white piece on left side. Steve

Indeed! It's a fairly new piece... 18653

18653.png

and will no doubt make building the mandible access holes a lot easier.

There are a few pieces that I expect to see on it if the UCS falcon hits, including the new macaroni tiles!

I'm looking forward to seeing a more detailed shot of the Star Destroyers interior but so far I like it.  

In all honesty I did not expect to get Snoke so soon but if he's in the movie then I guess it's only right we do. 

How is this above mentioned rambling allowed? It's about hypothetical pieces in non-Star Wars sets and how they could potentially be used in a future Star Wars set which we don't even have leaked images for.

However, when somebody discusses a clue that a person in-the-know drops, it's considered off topic and the mods consider it DEFCON 1.

Some consistency please.

3 hours ago, Sportzjester said:

How is this above mentioned rambling allowed? It's about hypothetical pieces in non-Star Wars sets and how they could potentially be used in a future Star Wars set which we don't even have leaked images for.

However, when somebody discusses a clue that a person in-the-know drops, it's considered off topic and the mods consider it DEFCON 1.

Some consistency please.

Sorry, was just trying to answer some Qs.

This thread derails super-fast. :grin:

Edited by VaderFan2187

6 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

The inverted one above it.

Sorry. Hasn't the one above it been around for a very long time? I was assuming the upper part was one of these ones:

3435.png

Apologies for any confusion on my part.

7 hours ago, Sportzjester said:

Some consistency please.

Perhaps what's needed is a new thread for anything pertaining to the rumour regarding the tbc UCS Millennium Falcon. Any blathering, unsubstantiated nonsense, potential parts speculation, argument over parts count/price or anything else for that matter.

I like the 'guessing game' aspect of the discussion that (for me) builds the anticipation of the set. I would hate for some of that conversation to be lost, or get shut down...

I think you are right though, this stuff is off topic and the "unconfirmed rumours", "wish lists" and "guesses" are probably more on topic.

All of it has a place in my opinion, it's just where that place is that matters?

20 minutes ago, badgerboy said:

Perhaps what's needed is a new thread for anything pertaining to the rumour regarding the tbc UCS Millennium Falcon.

I suggested that weeks ago but shouted down by mods saying that there was only one place for talking about rumours. As long as you talk about the right rumours!

30 minutes ago, LEGOscum said:

I suggested that weeks ago but shouted down by mods saying that there was only one place for talking about rumours. As long as you talk about the right rumours!

Sorry, I don't recall that bit of discussion... but I will second your good idea now.

Does discussing the rumour of a new falcon really exclude speculation based upon new parts appearing in other sets? For me, a rumour is strengthened by seeing new parts that are undeniably perfect for the job.

That new trans-blue 'cockpit' cone piece is perfect for realising the falcon's cockpit. If there were new macaroni slopes perfect for the docking rings and they appeared in another new set, would it really be that irrelevant to mention them here?

Personally I'd prefer the parts conversation to be in another thread as this one gets de-railed often enough - but just my view...

18 hours ago, Sportzjester said:

the mods consider it DEFCON 1.

We haven't hit DEFCON 1 here in a long, long LONG time! 

Sorry, I'm on vacation but decided to check the boards.  If you have issues, please file a report so we get an alert.  We can respond a lil bit faster then.

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

Was looking back over the leaked Snoke figure, and noticed how similar his facial printing was to Tarkin.

2q31yjt.png

I'm guessing it's just an odd coincidence. 

I swear to god if snoke ends up being tarkin I'm going to walk out of the cinema

Mere coincidence :wink: 99.9 % of Snoke theories can be ruled out immediately due to the fact that Snoke is an alien. A very humanoid one at that, but still not human. This has been confirmed officially and the minifig further proves that by featuring blue eyes. Only alien characters are given coloured eyes (yellow Sith eyes don't count) :classic:

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Mere coincidence :wink: 99.9 % of Snoke theories can be ruled out immediately due to the fact that Snoke is an alien. A very humanoid one at that, but still not human. This has been confirmed officially and the minifig further proves that by featuring blue eyes. Only alien characters are given coloured eyes (yellow Sith eyes don't count) :classic:

I was joking but kanan has light blue eyes to show he's blind and jek 14, although not canon has blue eyes to show that he's a force user

Just now, SCREDEYE said:

I was joking but kanan has light blue eyes to show he's blind and jek 14, although not canon has blue eyes to show that he's a force user

Blind figures do not count as they always have lighter eyes. Chirrut is another example. Jek-14 has blue eyes because he is fully 'energized', artificially so. Lego never really shows what eye color a human character is supposed to have.

4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Nope, Snoke is a half eaten chocolate bar, which the Emperor had in his robe-pockets, when Vader tossed him down the reactor (so now it's also half melted and contains Sidious knowledge).
- and it contains both dark AND light chocolate. Have a Snoker's bar!

Sry 4 off topic :thumbdown:
 - Does anyone know if Kylo Ren will also get a (new) mask/helmet?

Edited by Kim-Kwang-Seok

5 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Nope, Snoke is a half eaten chocolate bar, which the Emperor had in his robe-pockets, when Vader tossed him down the reactor (so now it's also half melted and contains Sidious knowledge).
- and it contains both dark AND light chocolate. Have a Snoker's bar!

Sry 4 off topic :thumbdown:
 - Does anyone know if Kylo Ren will also get a (new) mask/helmet?

Will largely depend on the movie and I don't think no one as of yet knows.

Most likely if the helmet only changes slightly Lego will just do a new print on the current mold but that's speculation at this point.