Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

What is the thread titled where you're seeing the advent image?  I haven't found anything on reddit yet.

On 18-1-2017 at 10:47 PM, benderisgreat said:

And yet we are getting more Freemaker sets... 

Just search Lego Star Wars and put the timer on 24 hours and less.

Anyway, those are the prelim pictures, but now it's a matter of time before they all show up. 

4 minutes ago, TRR said:

What is the thread titled where you're seeing the advent image?  I haven't found anything on reddit yet.

It was posted by a user called TomFlanders. You should be able to find it now.

Guys. If your post starts with "I think," "in my opinion," or "probably," it doesn't belong in this thread. Please be considerate of others and look to see if what you're about to say has already been said in the past few pages. Please only talk about true rumors and don't start your own. Please don't talk about wish lists, what you don't like about TLG, or how dumb a Lego SW decision seems to you. Thank you.

Falcon, Kylo, atst look like good builds, rest unsure.  From the box, definitely not as awesome as 2016. 

Looks like that FO Stormie is riding a mini FO Transporter as a sleigh. At first I thought the two-legged walker was an AT-DP, but it's probably an AT-ST. Weird that they put Unkar's thug on the mini Luggabeast instead of Teedo. It's only the first time TFA stuff appears in a calendar, yet there are also RO builds. Is that Imperial officer the one from the 2014 ISD? 

Not a lot of new stuff here in this calendar so far, a feeling which is amplified by a dumb Starkiller Base on the box art :tongue:

Is that Krennic's shuttle in the advent calendar?  I wonder if there will be any RO content?  I'm wondering if the bare-headed figure on the left side is Cassian or someone else?  Usually we get a few named figures in a calendar.

25 minutes ago, JekPorkchops said:

Not a lot of new stuff here in this calendar so far, a feeling which is amplified by a dumb Starkiller Base on the box art :tongue:

Maybe there's more to come. The Friends calendar pic is almost empty and there is more room on this one to. I can't find 24 items either. 16+ are there, but i think it's not complete yet.

Edited by Johnmeel
Ok, they don't put everything on the cover, but probably all the good things

21 minutes ago, TRR said:

Is that Krennic's shuttle in the advent calendar?  I wonder if there will be any RO content?  I'm wondering if the bare-headed figure on the left side is Cassian or someone else?  Usually we get a few named figures in a calendar.

That's not Cassian, that's one of Resistance Officers from TFA.

I thought about the resistance officer, but I don't think the hairline looks the same.

I make out:
Unkar thug figure
Bb8 figure with Santa hat and ski
At-Dp
Falcon
Krennic shuttle
FO stormie
FO snowie
FO lander
A sleigh
Luggabeast
Resistance general?
Random canon
Imperial/resistance officer

40 minutes ago, TRR said:

I thought about the resistance officer, but I don't think the hairline looks the same.

That minifigure looks like  Resistance Officer in Lego SW TFA video game . So I'm 100% sure it's him.

2 hours ago, bountybossk said:

Back on topic!

An image of the advent calendar leaked on Reddit. It's safe to say I will not be buying that...

Thanks, it doesn't look too bad, but I think that we were really spoilt in 2016, so it was always going to be difficult to maintain that sort of level.  It has a few nice minifigures and it will be a good way to obtain a cheap BB-8 if anyone is still looking for him :classic:

For reference, the above discusion is healthy discusion about a valid, future "rumored" set. This thread starts to go south when we debate whether it's a Resistance Officer or someone else for 5 pages. Here's a helpful list of threads you many want to place your posts instead of here:

If there are general questions like "where can I find 2017 SW sets?" or "what's the next UCS going to be?" they should probably go to the General Question thread.

If you have a set you'd like to see made in the future, you should go to the Future Sets thread.

If you have a minifigure you'd like to see in the future, you should go to the Future Minifigures thread.

These threads have all been pinned for easier reference.

That advent calendar looks brilliant! great to get a FO Stormie and Snowie for the first time, good to see the sequel trilogy stuff. That Imperial officer is a really good inclusion too what with their rarity outside of expensive sets.

5 hours ago, legolandia said:

Wrong I'm afraid. The front page does not get regularly updated. I do like the discussion but what I find annoying is endless pages of people talking sweet nothing. So someone like me whom visits the page every week or so ends up having to skim through 25 or more pages and find just a couple of posts that may be meaningful.

You're welcome:thumbup:. I agree with you that it is pitures and rumors thread however in 178 pages you get 2 pages with pictures, 2 with relevant rumors and the rest is tripe.

Now, I'm not quite sure how you can consider life same as this forum but on a bigger scale and scarier but then again I suppose if one spends their life in front of a screen it's expected they won't have a clue. :wink:

Condescend much? 

Let's not go into who spends what where, since you obviously spent more time on this forum than me, and let's get back on topic, I feel you can force my second warning out of me if you continue pretending to be the master of life.

The advent calendar looks great, its nice to see some Rogue One and ST stuff popping up. The BB8 figure looks a little disappointing, since they've basically just stuck a hat on it, it is possible though that they've added some coal for the eyes that we just can't see.

This Resistance Officer definitely looks like he's intended to be Major Brance. The hairpiece is a bit of a giveaway. We haven't gotten a torso print based off this particular uniform either which Poe Dameron and Major Ematt also wear in TFA so he would definitely be more than welcome.

Major Brance

I'm a bit underwelmed by the rest of the Advent Calender to be honest. Getting a cheap Imperial Officer is nice but the rest of the minifigures are fairly boring and I'm disapointed we're not getting a proper Christmas figure this year.

^ Yeah, seriously! Is santa-capped, snowboarding BB-8 really supposed to be our holiday-themed exclusive? I sincerely hope not..

The advent calendar is ok but I wish the imperial officer had a different face. If bb8 just has a santa hat then to me that is pretty disappointing. I'll reserve my judgement for when official images come out.

23 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Does the Imperial Officer have a black or grey uniform? Hope its black.

It's grey.  Unfortunately.