Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

44 minutes ago, Magmafrost said:

A few reasons: There's a 18+ age limit here for signing up here anyway (although the percentage of users who ignored it, who can say), so what does it matter.

Im Australian, that's just how I talk. We swear a lot, and not exclusively in anger, just in casual conversation.

I know, but I'd save it for worse stuff. But I know a few Australians and they don't talk like that... :classic:

1 hour ago, Darth Malgus said:

Part of me hopes @makoy is wrong and we don't get technic vehicles to go with buildable figures, I don't think they would look sensational. Hoped to be proven wrong.

Personally I'd rather TLG focus on making good system sets. They didn't do technic for a really long time and previous sets although character based (mindstorms aside) didn't reall hit the mark.

Do you mean me? I was just saying that the speeder bike may be Technic, it wasn't makoy.

But I really don't see TLG combining a buildable figure and normal bricks. It'd be too expensive and they don't really match. CCBS, like Technic, is hollow and lightweight and don't use the stud systems.

14 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I know, but I'd save it for worse stuff. But I know a few Australians and they don't talk like that... :classic:

Well obviously you're not going to find a single unifying speech trait among 22 million people. But its pretty common in Australia to swear casually. I dont see it as anything noteworthy. Its just another word.

From the guidelines: "If you choose to ignore these guidelines and sign up anyway, it is not our responsibility if you are offended by what you read or see. Similarly, if you are an adult who is offended by what is often labeled as adult content, you should probably avoid this site."

Now please, stay on topic. :sceptic:

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Do you mean me? I was just saying that the speeder bike may be Technic, it wasn't makoy.

But I really don't see TLG combining a buildable figure and normal bricks. It'd be too expensive and they don't really match. CCBS, like Technic, is hollow and lightweight and don't use the stud systems.

Yeah, I think he meant you because I have no inclination if it is CCBS or whatnot. The only buildable figure that I have is Darth Vader. Now, if that Stormtrooper commander is indeed just the OT Stormtrooper with a pauldron then I may consider getting that. 

2 hours ago, JDbricks said:

From the guidelines: "If you choose to ignore these guidelines and sign up anyway, it is not our responsibility if you are offended by what you read or see. Similarly, if you are an adult who is offended by what is often labeled as adult content, you should probably avoid this site."

Now please, stay on topic. :sceptic:

From the user tags:

taking_break.gif
Taking a Break means that a member has done something that goes against the site guidelines: spamming, foul language, improper behaviour, underage membership, multiple accounts, or generally poor posting practices are common causes. 

(Emphasis added)

42 minutes ago, makoy said:

Yeah, I think he meant you because I have no inclination if it is CCBS or whatnot. The only buildable figure that I have is Darth Vader. Now, if that Stormtrooper commander is indeed just the OT Stormtrooper with a pauldron then I may consider getting that. 

Yep, I will too. Then I might put the pauldron onto the FO Stormie. But wow, it'd be interesting if the CCBS Scout Trooper's speeder bike was Technic: we haven't had a Technic SW build in a long time!

3 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

So, found this on imgur. Looks like 4-LOM will be in that battlepack after all, if this is real. Looks legit to me.

*snip of 4-LOM*

Detailing on head looks a little subpar. Torso & leg printing aren't up to LEGO's standards nowadays. I think it's fake?

Edited by VaderFan2187

Just now, ChristopherLee said:

Ah, apparently so. It's a custom. Never mind. :laugh:

Yeah. The quality is kinda like a custom's one. :classic:

But I still hope 4-LOM is in that BP. 

Why is everyone so interested in 4Lom in battlepack? Bossk is more well known and hasn't  appeared in a set since 2010. I'd rather have him a n battlepack!

3 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Why is everyone so interested in 4Lom in battlepack? Bossk is more well known and hasn't  appeared in a set since 2010. I'd rather have him a n battlepack!

I'm still keeping my expectations down for this BP. I know what the first page says it will come with, but I'm still skeptical. Rumours change, so please don't get your hopes up. If it does turn out to include what we're thinking, then it will definitely be a welcome sight.

Guys, some of you have just been warned about staying on topic. Can you try and go at least a day?

Also, can we keep the language civil? Thanks.

As mentioned in the 2017 UCS thread, the details for 75144 (Snowspeeder) on the Brickset database have been erased (link). 

I'm not too sure if this is good news or not, especially relating to the rumours of a new UCS Falcon.  Personally I'd like both to be true!

Wait... Where is the FO TIE Bomber coming from? Is it a legitimate, source-backed rumour or are people just wish listing or predicting again?

17 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Wait... Where is the FO TIE Bomber coming from? Is it a legitimate, source-backed rumour or are people just wish listing or predicting again?

I was wondering about that myself, and I hope it's just guesswork...I mean, a set like that wouldn't come until a presumably September tie-in event related to the new movie (since we haven't seen a FO bomber yet.)

But I really hope that instead of just inverting the colors on old fighters, they actually put some effort into it, and came up with some new designs...

26 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Pretty sure it was just baseless wishing, again :hmpf_bad:

3 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

I'm still keeping my expectations down for this BP. I know what the first page says it will come with, but I'm still skeptical. Rumours change, so please don't get your hopes up. If it does turn out to include what we're thinking, then it will definitely be a welcome sight.

Same. I'm not convinced it will be a classic bounty hunter pack either. I really want it to be but while i'm not typically pessimistic I expect it to end up being based on something else.

What if its a freemaker bounty hunter pack? :look:

4 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

Pretty sure it was just baseless wishing, again :hmpf_bad:

NRG is a Bothan Spy, which I'm pretty sure means he has insider information. 

I could be wrong though. 

Regarding the TIE Bomber rumour: I don't doubt nrg for a second.

Funny thing is that today rumours surfaced regarding Kylo Ren's personal TIE Advanced in VIII (different desing than the bomber).

2 TIE's on Force Friday?

7 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Because 4lom doesn't exist in lego form right now. Just like Zuckuss. If we have those, then you can recreate an iconic part of sw esb.

1 hour ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Regarding the TIE Bomber rumour: I don't doubt nrg for a second.

Funny thing is that today rumours surfaced regarding Kylo Ren's personal TIE Advanced in VIII (different desing than the bomber).

2 TIE's on Force Friday?

I don't mind the First Order using Imperial ship designs but can kylo ren have a new personal fighter design... 

Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to the republic tank and the bounty hunter battlepack. It's still possible the clone will be Bly since there was a stand in minifigure instead of a already made phase 1 clone just like the aayla secura in the video.

Edited by ChiefPie

11 minutes ago, ChiefPie said:

I don't mind the First Order using Imperial ship designs but can kylo ren have a new personal fighter design... 

Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to the republic tank and the bounty hunter battlepack. It's still possible the clone will be Bly since there was a stand in minifigure instead of a already made phase 1 clone just like the aayla secura in the video.

From what I heard Kylo's TIE looks very similar to Old Republic Sith Fury Class Interceptor ship just in First Order colors.