Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

5 minutes ago, ffgf said:

If that it's true why they didn't used that hair for the keychain?? I'm not buying that

Probably because it'd be a new color of that hair. However, Aaron had a new color of that dj hair. So I don't know why they didn't use it. Maybe, they're completely done with that hair.

I just want to see axl with the Mr. T hair. If someone could take a picture, I would really appreciate it.

1 hour ago, ffgf said:

If that it's true why they didn't used that hair for the keychain?? I'm not buying that

This was discussed back when NK first came out and that's what the magazine mentioned. As far as the keychain, it's probably because it doesn't fit over armor.

8 hours ago, Lordofdragonss said:

Barbara gordon hair looks great on Macy AND fits in armor :)

Have you taken (or seen) a picture with Macy using that hair? I'd love to see what it looks like!

29 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Have you taken (or seen) a picture with Macy using that hair? I'd love to see what it looks like!

Someone on 4Chan or Reddit posted that combo, but I can't seem to find it. I can second that it looked good, however.

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 10:34 PM, BrickJagger said:

:laugh_hard:

Sounds great! Are you going to take pictures of it when you're done? 

yes I will try although it may be hard to see on my dark patterned carpet

i guess i could use my bed too for the photos

https://www.flickr.com/gp/27846102@N06/u764x4

https://www.flickr.com/gp/27846102@N06/5m1921

https://www.flickr.com/gp/27846102@N06/6gB43W

https://www.flickr.com/gp/27846102@N06/k172EP

Sorry, I'd forgotten. Hope these'll do. Kinda phone-y photos

Coincidentally, the two knights whose proper shields I can't find in the blind bags. 

Hey what does everybody think about centaur lance? Is everyone aware that the head comes off of the "lance vs lightning" horse, the legs come off "action lance" and you stick the rest together? If not, educate yourselves because it's weird and fabulous. :grin:

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

44 minutes ago, SpiderSpaceman said:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/27846102@N06/u764x4

https://www.flickr.com/gp/27846102@N06/5m1921

https://www.flickr.com/gp/27846102@N06/6gB43W

https://www.flickr.com/gp/27846102@N06/k172EP

Sorry, I'd forgotten. Hope these'll do. Kinda phone-y photos

Coincidentally, the two knights whose proper shields I can't find in the blind bags. 

Hey what does everybody think about centaur lance? Is everyone aware that the head comes off of the "lance vs lightning" horse, the legs come off "action lance" and you stick the rest together? If not, educate yourselves because it's weird and fabulous. :grin:

Thanks for the pictures man! They look great!

1 hour ago, SpiderSpaceman said:

I think it is a fun little bit honestly, even if Lance's Power Suit has those sweet roller blade feet.

5 hours ago, Lordofdragonss said:

The funniest thing is - knockoffs did it first  as combo model for Kings mech and Lance horse!  :D

Do you have a picture? Sounds like a thing i want to do with those sets (the real ones obviously).

3 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Found a set number for something Nexo. No Idea what BYOA means.

11913 NK BYOA

Build Your Own Adventure. :wink:

These are Google-translated names of the summer sets and pricing from one retailer

70353 - The Heligoyle (€ 38.49)
70354 - Axl's Rumble Maker (€ 49.49)
70355 - Aaron's Rock Climber (€ 71.49)
70356 - The Stone Colossus of Ultimate Destruction (€ 82.49)
70357 - Knighton Castle (€ 153.99)
70361 - Macy's Bot Drop Dragon (€ 19.99)
70373 - Nexo Powers Wave 2 (€ 4.49)

16 minutes ago, makoy said:

These are Google-translated names of the summer sets and pricing from one retailer

Finally. :grin:

I knew the Stone Colossus would be in there, but Knighton Castle? That's another must have. The Heligoyle is certainly an odd name, and it's strange that they're giving Aaron a second vehicle. 

Can't wait for pictures!

Thanks for the list! Looks like a pricey wave positioned for prime time next Christmas. Curious how Knighton Castle turns out, as well as the Stone Colossus. A Mecha dragon for Macy could be cool but given the price not sure how detailed it will be. 

Does anyone have a picture of how Knighton Castle and Stone Colossus appear in the show?

2 hours ago, makoy said:

Ok calm down LEGO. That's a very dramatic name ?

Edited by Robert8

2 hours ago, makoy said:

THERE IS A NEXO GOD!!!! *GUTTERAL SCREAMING*

*ahem*

Now that I've got that out of my system. This next wave is quite large in set count as well as size. Can't wait until the Toy Fair to see what these puppies look like.

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

Ok. That's a very dramatic name

Same naming conventions as the Siege Machine of Doom.

EDIT: Also, calling it now, Kinghton Castle is a Toys R Us exclusive. I might cry if it is with the way their prices are right now, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by Penkid11

2 hours ago, makoy said:

Yes thanks for passing on the information. Looks like a big wave as far as price goes. Was hoping we would get another low key release but it doesn't appear that way. A couple of missing numbers so perhaps a couple of exclusives? Also, no $10 set listed  curious about any specialty character release ala Ultimates and Action sets  

Off the bat the Stone Colossus of Ultimate Destruction immediately caught my eye. Heligoyle sounds interesting as well as does Aaron's Rock Climber. Will be interesting to see Knighton Castle and what is included with that. Bummed that Macy gets another $20 set for her vehicle although the bot drop portion sounds like it could be fun. Sounds like hers may be the only flier of the wave as well  

Lance got two sets this wave and since we already were getting the stone smasher for Aaron now wasn't his 'official' vehicle not too surprised to see another one for him. 

Looking forward to pics as well since I have been super jazzed about this wave. 

Edited by OC_Architect

I got Lance vs Lightning set.  Its a nice set the robo horse is cool.  I really like the Grimloc figure and the gargoyle is great cant wait to get an army of them.  The little build with the lightning  on it is neat.  I really hope they use the gargoyle wings in the future for different figures with different colors. 

Anyone else think there are some missing sets from this wave? 70358, 70359, and 70360 aren't accounted for. Maybe one is a $10 army builder (Since this wave is super top heavy price wise), and the other two are store exclusives?