Darkdragon

Sea Rats: Sign-up and Discussion

Welcome to Oli and Doctor Thaum! New scourges to haunt the seas? :pir-wink:

On 3/14/2017 at 0:15 PM, Professor Thaum said:

Doctor Thaum signing up with the Sea Rats :

Welcome aboard! I mean, Arrrghh!!! (From a Corry... But I won't hold that against you. :pir-wink: )

Are the Sea Pirates still recruiting? Permission to board? If so I will update the thread with a new sig fig shortly- Captain Tyrus Krask a freed men turned pirate raider!

12 minutes ago, Hammerstein NWC said:

Are the Sea Pirates still recruiting? Permission to board? If so I will update the thread with a new sig fig shortly- Captain Tyrus Krask a freed men turned pirate raider!

All the factions are open for new recruits :)

52 minutes ago, Hammerstein NWC said:

Aye, lad, sure you can join! We welcome everyone to the Sea Rat Brethren who seeks freedom and adventure. I anticipate your sig fig, but the name alone sounds very good. 

On 5/10/2017 at 5:57 AM, Jacob Nion said:

Aye, lad, sure you can join! We welcome everyone to the Sea Rat Brethren who seeks freedom and adventure. I anticipate your sig fig, but the name alone sounds very good. 

What he said. :pir-grin:

Looking forward to seeing your intro build.

On 5/10/2017 at 4:59 AM, Hammerstein NWC said:

Welcome aboard, Captain Tyrus.  :pir-classic:

Nearly there with my mod background, are there any rules pertaining to mining and weapons? Is it ok to use custom printed minifig parts or BA weapons? The crew is starting to multiply! :)

one more bricklink order order to come and my palm trees will be ready to plant! :)

2 hours ago, Hammerstein NWC said:

Is it ok to use custom printed minifig parts or BA weapons?

Custom figs, accessories, and BA weapons are allowed.  We're not THAT strict. :pir-laugh:

You'll regularly see BA weapons in my builds. :thumbup:
I look forward to seeing what you have. :pir-classic:

48 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

Gogo Power Rangers Sea Rats!! We are eagerly awaiting for your take on the Pax Corlandia issue :wink:

Non-stop laughs. :pir_laugh2:

4 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Gogo Power Rangers Sea Rats!! We are eagerly awaiting for your take on the Pax Corlandia issue :wink:

I think it's safe to say we look forward to any endeavor that will bring us more profit. Just let us know if you are planning on breaking any port blockades and we'll be there to mop of the remains! 

Captain Matthew Hawse wishes to sign with the Sea Rats.

Not much is known about Captain Hawse other than he has commissioned a re-fit of an old galleon in the MOC Shipyards and is currently recruiting a crew to set sail within the month. Rumors are that he lost his leg as a young midshipman with the Corrington Navy. Others say he lost it as an adult (along with his entire first command) to a great tempest at sea. Rumors being what they are, the truth may never be made known. 

Hey gang, I dont know much about the game rules or requirments, but this looks like fun (and I'm building a pretty serious ship for myself) so I figured I'd throw my hat in the ring and read up on everything as I get time. Thanks!

Pirates_Sigfig-w-ship.jpg

Edited by RocketSeason

Just now, RocketSeason said:

Captain Matthew Hawse wishes to sign with the Sea Rats.

Welcome to BoBS! I really like your sigfig. Great use of that zombie pirate captain torso with your rumored Corrington backstory. Looking forward to seeing your ship!

Welcome RocketSeason and happy stay on BoBS! Should you need any help (besides reading the basic rules), you can always ask anything in this thread or here as well. The basic idea is to build for fun and anything else follows!

Ahoy there @RocketSeason ! Welcome aboard! Finally reinforcement has arrived. 

You will be added to our pirate message group soon. Your fellow brethren will be eager to answer any questions, so you can jump right into the fun (of pillage and plunderrrr!)

Just now, Jacob Nion said:

Ahoy there @RocketSeason ! Welcome aboard! Finally reinforcement has arrived. 

You will be added to our pirate message group soon. Your fellow brethren will be eager to answer any questions, so you can jump right into the fun (of pillage and plunderrrr!)

@Jacob Nion Behaaaaaaaave... :grin:

Welcome to BoBS, @RocketSeason!  Great sigfig, and looking forward to seeing more of that ship! :pir-wink:

21 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

@Jacob Nion Behaaaaaaaave... :grin:

:pir-laugh: :rofl:

Thanks gang!  Looking forward to sharing more of my ship soon. Also looking forward to that message group invite. I do have plenty of questions about my role in the world!

Welcome to the Brick Seas, Captain Hawse! I like what I see so far!

Just now, RocketSeason said:

I do have plenty of questions about my role in the world!

Pillage, sink, and burn, and build great infamy? :pir-tongue: