Sign in to follow this  
Petric_G

[Frozen Beyond, Cat A] Lupo Tower

The lupo tower in the heart of Jeruna, a small province in Avalonia was built to watch over and protect the small but beautifull population of the Jerutscha wolf. But the Jerutscha wolf population has grown and they are no longer under protection. So the Lupo Tower has lost his initial function. The former guards from the Lupo Tower, stayed at the tower and lived a silent and happy live in harmony with the wolves!

23760638801_63b8ed06f6_c.jpg

But with the rumors about the Algus, some clever Kaliphlin oil traders traveled around and tried to sell their overpriced oil.

23214993834_0f6d2a1c9f_c.jpg

Also the Lupo tower crew get some oil. They don't know if the Algus really come to their peaceful land, but in case it would be nice to have some oil.

23475202289_4a510a99e5_c.jpg

Nothing tells from the cold of the north, and two Lupo men start even a BBQ on the middle floor of the tower.

23817020306_82348a5a56_c.jpg

In their carelessness they also oversee the brother in his warm coat. What kind of news is he bringing from the north?

23843111745_95f4eed378_c.jpg

Right side view

23843114115_4c16270e33.jpg

Back view

23475200609_2e0102aa4d.jpg

Left side view

23843114115_4c16270e33.jpg

Nice tower! Where are those unprinted wolf heads from? :classic:

I like the first pics best where there are no visible shadows on the background.

I'm not sure however if this build complies with the category A rules, since most sides should be present...?

Love the use of those wolfpack figs! Nice build, I think the tree is my favorite detail! :thumbup:

Edited by Infernum

It's great to see a Wolfpack tower, especially such a pretty one :wub:The rocky cliff looks great, and I like the use of both bleys for the tower.

And you have some excellent detailing around the doorway :classic:

The entrance to the tower looks great, the wolf heads give the tower something extra.

Love the little cow next to the brother

Very nice tower, and great landscaping!

That seems a very sturdy tower. Good job!

Love the use of those wolfpack figs! Nice build, I think the tree is my favorite detail! :thumbup:

I love the camel, and nice tower!

It's great to see a Wolfpack tower, especially such a pretty one :wub:The rocky cliff looks great, and I like the use of both bleys for the tower.

And you have some excellent detailing around the doorway :classic:

Nice detail on the tower windows and walls.

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Nice tower! Where are those unprinted wolf heads from? :classic:

Also want to know where the unprinted wolf heads come from? Nice build!

I found the wolf heads at the German Legoland in the bargain tent. They had tousends. So I picked a hand full.

I like the first pics best where there are no visible shadows on the background.

I'm not sure however if this build complies with the category A rules, since most sides should be present...?

I still working on my photo and "gimp" skills :wink: but I dont wan't to spend to much time for that.

Yes I focused more on the preparation, then on the could side. But the coat from the brother shoud be a hint to the could. We will see what the jury thinks about :grin:

The entrance to the tower looks great, the wolf heads give the tower something extra.

Love the little cow next to the brother

Thanks! But the crow should be a little goat... so I have to work on this :wink:

Edited by Petric_G