1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

Hey to my canadian friends hoping to get green arrow! Eb games, the store that doesn't advertise anything, had him a month ago... With a quantity of about 5 per store, 

They handle things so bad...

The heck?! So they won't have him on Black Friday then?

5 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Hey to my canadian friends hoping to get green arrow! Eb games, the store that doesn't advertise anything, had him a month ago... With a quantity of about 5 per store, 

They handle things so bad...

Well I picked up 4 at Fan Expo anyways. But what the heck... 5??? What is the point of that :sceptic:

8 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

Really??Well that sucks.

Actually it might be good to get sets. After 2017 the Star Wars movies are supposed to move back to May. So in 2018 the Han Solo movie comes out May 18, 2018 and episode 9 comes out May 2019. So there is actually a space that LEGO might want to fill with Harry Potter spinoff sets.

3 hours ago, Bricknblue said:

Actually it might be good to get sets. After 2017 the Star Wars movies are supposed to move back to May. So in 2018 the Han Solo movie comes out May 18, 2018 and episode 9 comes out May 2019. So there is actually a space that LEGO might want to fill with Harry Potter spinoff sets.

I hope that's the case but I'm afraid that Disney might move the release dates to december,like they did with episode 8.

4 hours ago, HyperOnion said:

Well that made my day! Thanks for sharing!

28 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

I hope that's the case but I'm afraid that Disney might move the release dates to december,like they did with episode 8.

That's only because they fell behind on episode 7 because Harrison Ford hurt his leg on set and screwed up the filming by 6 months. Now they should have caught all up to date with them so it shouldn't move.

Doesn't mean we will get sets through I hope we do.

I got my Lego Sonic now and just realised a disappointing detail. He has red printing  (for his shoes) on the legs, but it's only at the front and the outside - on the back and the inside of the legs that part is still white. I was hoping it was a misprint, but the official images have that, too. I didn't notice before. Looks really odd.

SonicNew2.png

It does look odd, but I don't think we've had prints on the inside of a leg before, and certainly not the back. I'm honestly surprised that the outside was printed. I think what they should've done was have the dual mould be blue and red, and have a white stripe printed on the front.

2 hours ago, Artanis I said:

It does look odd, but I don't think we've had prints on the inside of a leg before, and certainly not the back. I'm honestly surprised that the outside was printed. I think what they should've done was have the dual mould be blue and red, and have a white stripe printed on the front.

Actually one of the figures in the Great Britain Olympics series had boot printing on the inside of the legs. But as you said, never on the back.

7 hours ago, GentlemanJoker said:

Actually one of the figures in the Great Britain Olympics series had boot printing on the inside of the legs. But as you said, never on the back.

Wow, really? I would've sworn they had never done that. Very interesting. Off to Brickset to see if I can tell which one!

EDIT: It's the Horseback Rider, I believe. Does anyone know if there are other figures with inner-leg printing? It just seems so strange that they would do that for one single solitary figure and never again.

Edited by rob-ot5000

On 12/1/2016 at 3:14 PM, KevinMD said:

Figured this should be posted here:

Marceline, the current TRU exclusive, was recalled due to a bad NFC chip. Hopefully I can save the pain of driving around searching for someone else.

http://www.fbtb.net/2016/11/25/adventure-time-marceline-fun-pack-recalled/

I just picked up Marcelina from TRU! I could care less if the chip works or not..

On 11/20/2016 at 5:56 AM, coronaking said:

I got my Lego Sonic now and just realised a disappointing detail. He has red printing  (for his shoes) on the legs, but it's only at the front and the outside - on the back and the inside of the legs that part is still white. I was hoping it was a misprint, but the official images have that, too. I didn't notice before. Looks really odd.

SonicNew2.png

That's a consequence of those being the dual-molded legs. The inside and back aren't printed—the entire lower half of each leg is molded in white plastic. The red parts are printed over that on the front and sides,, but apart from that Team GB figure I can't find any evidence of the inside of minifigure legs being printed, much less printed with a discrete pattern (in fact, the Team GB fig's inner leg printing does not even seem to line up perfectly with the outside based on the Eurobricks review).

On 12/17/2016 at 3:50 PM, redtrooper27 said:

I just picked up Marcelina from TRU! I could care less if the chip works or not..

So Marceline was in the most recent TRU ad, so I'm guessing they fixed the chip problem. Now to wait until fun packs go back on sale!

I read people post that their defective Marceline NFC tags worked after the software update patch before they received replacement NFC tags from the mail. I bought mine from Toys R Us a few days ago and it worked.

Also, when did Lego start making dual molded parts in multiple colors? Wow! Marceline's red boots might be dual molded rather than painted, unless dipped in paint. They could be used for darker Spider-Man legs.

Edited by BubbaFit45531

32075042366_d239c7ce9e_b.jpg

My thought´s so far on year two wave, brick wise:

I have enjoyed almost every set so far in the year two release. 
Offcourse, some more than other. Favorites are definately Fantastic beasts, Gremlins, E.T and Harry potter. All these minifigs are awesome and makes my brain explode with ideas on how to use them in moc´s.
In fact so much tha I haven´t even made one yet with them.

However my favorite is the Fantastic Beast´s set for parts. This set is having so many awesome parts in it that I had to get a second one. ( prolly third and forth whenever I can afford it ).

Least favorite, and definately the most dissapointing set was the Ghostbuster story pack. I knew that it had stickers. I very rarely apply stickers to my bricks. Mostly the sets look "ok" anyway, but this set looks blend bad almost awefull. Can´t justify buying it unless it´s for the gameplay ( Which offcourse most people are buying it for ) . Only great parts of it is the ecto-2 as it has a printed tile with the ghostbuster logo, and the ghostdispencer backpack that is actually quite a nice build. 

KlodsBrik

I thought I read Marceline is a timed exclusive and will be everywhere early 2017.

Also, I kinda want to buy Nya for the ball joints and gray katana sword, I think.