Kai NRG

To the Ax with the Tax! Part 1 - Plots and Preparations

"These are my tenants, and it's my job to protect them! I simply am not going to let any official come and..."

"Yes, yes, we understand that. But you can't just..."

"Why not? Aren't we strong enough - "

23828634124_3d9523e6a0.jpg

"Excuse me, Ageven," Kha interjected, "but these Ruadh twisted pastries are just so delicious - Siedna, may I?"

"Help yourself, Kha - they're there to be eaten!"

"Thank you! ...go ahead, Ageven."

24374525991_40587b0c70.jpg

"What was I saying? Oh yes - can't we take whatever they throw at us? What sort of knights are we, frightened off by a few dry bones?!" Ageven glared around.

Aymeri glanced at his companions and shook his head doubtingly. "You know I'm as tired of the Desert King as you are, but let's be realistic here! He beat us the first time!"

"Look," Masa interjected, "We just plain can't use brute force. You know that as well as the rest of us, Ageven."

"So? Do we just sit back and whine?" Ageven snapped. Not being able to use force to cut the knots quickly always shortened his temper.

"No." Masa lowered his voice to a mysterious whisper. "There are other ways."

"Other ways?"

The conspirators gathered round and put their heads together.

To be continued...

An overview of the build. Inspiration for the windows came from MKJ's recent BoBS build!

24430698946_4514af9556.jpg

Looking forward to what this will bring, and I will be secretly supporting from the side :wink:

Nice build, I like the Windows and the brown stripes, also the furniture

Very nice build Kai, those windows are excellent, and the brown tiled floor and furniture is great as well! Plus of course I'm happy to see the DK going down! :wink::laugh:

The build, particulary the windows, is solidly put together. Intetested in seeing how the story develops.

The stories sounding good so far. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Thanks! Just wait 'n' see! :smug:

You'll never give up, won't you?

I'm excited what your new attempt will bring.

When Ageven is stranded on a sinking rock, then he might think about giving up. :grin:

Cool! I've been hoping to see more of the events in Kaliohlin!

Good... because that's what you're going to be seeing the next few days! :sweet:

Looking forward to what this will bring, and I will be secretly supporting from the side :wink:

Nice build, I like the Windows and the brown stripes, also the furniture

Yep, that style window is simple but really looks good, if I say so myself!

Very nice build Kai, those windows are excellent, and the brown tiled floor and furniture is great as well! Plus of course I'm happy to see the DK going down! :wink::laugh:

Thanks Garmadon! Always!

Nice build!

Thanks!

The build, particulary the windows, is solidly put together. Intetested in seeing how the story develops.

Thank you Blufiji!

Excellent use of those cupcake pieces :thumbup: The wood framing is neat and I'm quite interested to see how the storyline plays out :classic:

Great build, Kai! The brown and tan go together very well, and that's an interesting use of the welder's (?) helmet :thumbup:

Nice work, Kai! It's a bold move to make such a clean, un-greebled build, and it looks fantastic.

Excellent use of those cupcake pieces :thumbup: The wood framing is neat and I'm quite interested to see how the storyline plays out :classic:

Just got them a few days ago and was pleased to find a use so soon! Thanks!

Nice build here! I look forward to the next chapters!

Thanks Andrew!

Great build, Kai! The brown and tan go together very well, and that's an interesting use of the welder's (?) helmet :thumbup:

Thanks LJ! If only it didn't have the little round bumps on the sides, it would look a bit better, but I still might use it again as it's one of the few medieval themed hats I have two of. :look::laugh: And yes, it is the welder's helment.

Nice work, Kai! It's a bold move to make such a clean, un-greebled build, and it looks fantastic.

Thanks Sarah!

Nice build, especially that small chair :classic:

Thanks Gideon!