TheBrickAvenger

The Legend Of Zorro

Now this takes me back. Which Zorro is this one supposed to be? It makes me think of those classic Disney Zorro episodes starring Guy Williams. I'm just old enough to remember the re-runs shown early in the morning on Vault Disney.

Really nice, great technique. The black lanterns use of the lever arm surprised me. The balcony supports are very cool as well.

Gorgeous build all around--the woodwork is spot-on, I love those windows, and the jumper plates add some great texture to the walls.

How'd you do the windmill blade connection? These?

6019.jpg

Very nice scene. I like the technique of the walls and all other details as well.

Edited by Dzoni90

Fantastic work. I like how you put the buildings in angle. Also the colours match very well and I especially like the roof work.

This is an outstanding creation!

I love the level of detail in the building. Very well executed. The roof is gorgeous!

Love the red in the roof and the texture to the walls - the right amount of sticky out bits to squashed flat bricks to normal smooth bricks!

Two thumbs well up! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments ! Much appreciated :blush:

Now this takes me back. Which Zorro is this one supposed to be? It makes me think of those classic Disney Zorro episodes starring Guy Williams. I'm just old enough to remember the re-runs shown early in the morning on Vault Disney.

Yes, this Moc is inspired by the Disney Zorro's episodes !

Gorgeous build all around--the woodwork is spot-on, I love those windows, and the jumper plates add some great texture to the walls.

How'd you do the windmill blade connection? These?

6019.jpg

Yes for the windmill blade connection, but for the wall, I used tiles and not jumper plates :)