just2good

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Rumours and Discussion

Being greatly disappointed that after all we are not getting a hobo minifigure, I turned to using mostly the ser. 12 prospector figure for this job.

hobo.JPG

Now just to find the butcher/ ice cream cap in black to make a chimney sweep and i'll be happy.

Nope! I'm really anticipating the samurai minifig too.

Even if it's not a miko like I want, there's still the possibility of TLC reusing that LoTR spear in a different color for a naginata. (It would be so perfect) Or maybe a new kabuto crest even.

I wouldn't say no to another samurai. I was pleased when the original CMF samurai was released even though I already had samurai from an earlier line:

daymios_court.jpg

Another CMF samurai is cool.

That said, the ones I'm looking forwards to most are the goblin and the evil wizard. I'm already thinking of the goblin as the wizard's sidekick.

Am I the only one that sees the disco diva having longer legs?

Am I the only one that sees the disco diva having longer legs?

I'd say the legs have normal length, but there's an additional part like the roller skates on e.g. the Diner Waitress from series 11. Roller disco seems to have been popular in the 70ies and 80ies, so I'd say it's indeed roller skates. The disco queen is a weird minifig IMO, not the idea as such, but the combination of parts and colours. Let's see how it turns out. Would be great to get high-res pictures by the way, I WANT to see the new samurai. :grin:

Edited by Oederland

Do you think any of them will have back printing/double-sided faces?

I'm willing to bet the Lady Cyclops and Disco Diva will have both.

As for arm printing, it is shown that the Paleontologist does have short sleeves. I'm not sure who else would though. Maybe the Hot Dog Guy or the Carpenter?

Unicorn:

162633j5tv0fin4ltfyfvi.jpg.thumb.jpg

162633uwrk7vlivv0i7guc.jpg.thumb.jpg

162635gqmqf1i6z7jid7fd.jpg.thumb.jpg

The Hotdog guy

Source:http://www.pockyland.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=64699&extra=&page=1

post-11067-0-07284500-1416029572_thumb.jpg

post-11067-0-58464800-1416029581_thumb.jpg

post-11067-0-19709200-1416029593_thumb.jpg

Unicorn:

162633j5tv0fin4ltfyfvi.jpg.thumb.jpg

162633uwrk7vlivv0i7guc.jpg.thumb.jpg

162635gqmqf1i6z7jid7fd.jpg.thumb.jpg

The Hotdog guy

Source:http://www.pockyland.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=64699&extra=&page=1

The suit is very interesting. I hope the torso and legs has detailed design instead of using blank torso like the S2 Maraca Man, S4 Hockey Player and S9 Knight and he should be has an interchangeable hair or hat. Maybe it might be a hot dog vendor in a hot dog suit.

Looks like the spies and leakers inside LEGO's chinese factory are still causing trouble for the company...

That said, assuming that the hot dog suit is unpainted and the final fig will have paint (probably red for the sausage part and yellow for the squiggle of sauce to represent mustard) I think it looks good and will be the first "consume" guy I end up buying.

I cant post links on my mobile phone. But in that forum of Pockyland you can also see a headpiece whats probably for the cmf goblin (and also a custom classic green goblin)

The Hotdog guy

I know some would complain there isn't an ordinary City vender coming, but it's a very great choice to me. If it's true I'll get it.

I cant post links on my mobile phone. But in that forum of Pockyland you can also see a headpiece whats probably for the cmf goblin (and also a custom classic green goblin)

E4E14542-93D7-4CA6-86EE-2D7D54412704_zpsuodzrjbc.jpg

5C1BEBF9-D956-4750-9205-C885A481DD03_zpsjksjkprf.jpg

... and there goes the first out of 2 minifigures I had any interest in. Doesn't anyone build in the town theme anymore?

Could that goblin head piece be actually for the Elves theme ? :wink:

And I do like the hot dog suit......perfect I could start building characters from Mrs. Brown's Boys ! :laugh:

I don't think so, there seem to be just "good" minifigs :grin:

We don't know the English name for the goblin/imp minifig, and a "Kobold" (in case that's the official German term and not the interpretation of that shop) could be anything. But based on the head piece it could be similar to the sketch by Alexandre Boudon. The tip of the head piece goes to the back instead of to the top, okay, but that's probably just due to production reasons. It's a little sad that the ears are attached to the head piece, so one can't use it for medieval settings (sort of hood for peasants, non-armoured soldiers).

Don't think so. We've seen pictures of the first wave of Elves sets and that headpiece doesn't correspond to any of the minifigures. On the other hand, it does look fairly similar to Alexandre Boudon's goblin minifigure design. I have to say, that I love that headpiece!

Edit: Ach! Oederland beat me to it. :)

Edited by AmperZand

I'm very, very curious about this Galaxy Trooper. Could be the coolest troop builder in years, could be a disapointment. I hope images will show up soon.

Tragicbanjo was right on with the hot dog suit prediction, and honestly, I prefer the suit over the vendor. I can't wait to see the finished product!

But wait, there was no Goblin listed on the Series 13 minifigure list, right?

You translated it as an Imp, but I think it's a Goblin

Edited by Robert8