Mister Phes

Who are all the Pirate Lego fans on this board?

Im trying to make a islanders part of this site but im new and i dont know how if anyone knows pm me

What do you mean by that?

also pm me if you like islanders. *skull*

You should get in contact with Brick Miner, apparently they're his favourite theme!

It seems I've neglected to respond in this thread for some time now.

Yes, I think KAHUKA means to create an Islander Skin, however that's not going to happen because we don't have enough Islander support to justify the time it would take to make one.

Welcome Capn. Good to have you aboard. But please, try not to double post ;-) .

My favourite subtheme are the blue-coated soldiers and my favourite minifig is Governor Broadside.

I agree exactly. The Governor's army are the best looking legomen IMO although the pirate faces are great.

If the pirates theme had come out 10 years earlier it might have been my favourite line. However, since i dont have much, it's not.

Eh? Erm, Welcome to the Pirate Boards Mr. Cole.

It's propery too say hello in a persons intro thread. I can be a gentlemen too,for being an ape. :-P

And what is exo attack doing in a Pirate Forum? :-D

And what is exo attack doing in a Pirate Forum? :-D

exo moved in. Can't you tell by his new avatar?

I don't know what propery is, but I've said my welcoming ;-) .

Oh, Welcome to the Pirate Boards Exo Attack.

I'm a huge Pirates-fan, and I've been since the series started.

I remember how cool I found their face expressions, because this was something really new for minifigs back in 1989 when Pirates first came out. Even as a child I knew that this was something very special! I couldn't stop looking at the pirates' faces.

I also think Pirates is a good example for a series which LEGO kept being a very intersting one. They published very nice and not too repetitive sub-series which really widened the experience and allowed to deepen the story and playing. I also appreciated the idea of islanders who brought a new input to the world of pirates and soldiers. My favorite set is still the Pirate ship 6285, a set I bought years after it originally came out in a store that mainly sold bicycles (see other thread about buying old sets).

I'm one of the very few people here who do not hate the 4+ Pirates, by the way. I just don't care about them, but perhaps they'll help creating a wide-spread demand for new sytem Pirates. But I would prefer to just have the old sets and stick with them compared to the possibility that a new system line could be disappointing.

Let's see what TLC is working on in their secret laboratories...

Pirates on!

:)

i uh... ...be pirate

and um... ...i have some pirate legos

and i like show and movies with sailing ships in them too.

Arrr. 8-|

P

i uh... ...be pirate

and um... ...i have some pirate legos

and i like show and movies with sailing ships in them too.

Arrr. 8-|

P

Arrr, what about SINKIN' ships?! They be me favorite type o' ship... I feel a MOC coming on and there's only 7-8 hours till adequate sunlight.

Arrr, what about SINKIN' ships?! They be me favorite type o' ship... I feel a MOC coming on and there's only 7-8 hours till adequate sunlight.

That's an interesting favorite type of ship Berry Syedow :)

I like treasure galleons. Slow easy prey, and lots of treasure arrr.

P

I shall say something now.

Though my pirate collection has been the same, I'm very enthusiastic to be working on a Lego pirate film. Mostly half/half of MOC and sets...three or four actually. I still have to get going with it. Hurry me! Hurry!

Though I havnt been too active with my legos and thus on here as of late.... Darn real life!

Yeah same here, college homework keeps me away from my wonderful legos quite a bit >:-(

Maybe that'll be a different story this summer :)

P

Yeah same here, college homework keeps me away from my wonderful legos quite a bit >:-(

Maybe that'll be a different story this summer :)

P

Here I am after almost a half year hiatus (which would be in exactly two weeks)... :-||

I hope to visit here more regularly now that summer's almost here. Anyway, it feels good to visit here again after all that time.

Here I am after almost a half year hiatus (which would be in exactly two weeks)... :-||

I hope to visit here more regularly now that summer's almost here. Anyway, it feels good to visit here again after all that time.

It's good to have you back Governor!

Did you build any MOC in your absence?

Um, no, I didn't have time for that either. 8-| But just recently I've won some pirate items from the 'bay, and am just waiting for them to arrive and let the Pirate feeling return in full swing. :)

Aye, 'round these parts, we never be hearin' of these Pirates you speak of. X-D