Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Thanks! Is the Imperial Troop Transport really "Episode 4-6"? Would be amazing but I think they made a mistake.

Why would it be a mistake? The toys of this vehicle were always episode 4-6 based.

I'm on mobile right now so I can't check for sure; there's nothing there that we don't already have in the first post of this topic, right?

No nothing new. I guess we can now confirm the set numbers though? Although saying that they have Slave 1 on there with a number but we are yet to see that confirmed!

No nothing new. I guess we can now confirm the set numbers though?

I think they probably have the same source for set numbers and names that we do (JediNews). :wink:

Why would it be a mistake? The toys of this vehicle were always episode 4-6 based.

It could be a Rebels set which means we wouldn't get OT Stormtroopers.

Has anyone else seen this floating around the internet? :look:

(EDIT: The Lando minifigure is just a custom.)

Edited by NuffSaid1996

It could be a Rebels set which means we wouldn't get OT Stormtroopers.

One can only hope it is an OT based set, which I pray it is! I couldn't stand seeing a BP with Stormtroopers who's helmets are melting :laugh:

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed then it is an ITT with OT stormtroopers :excited:

the same!! :grin::drool:

Edited by Cyberbricker

Yes, I sure hope those 4 stormtroopers are the "battle pack" so many are hoping for. OT stormtroopers means I will be spending money. Frowning helmet Rebels stormtroopers means funds will be appropriated elsewhere.

Same here. According to the list we were given the BP is stated under "Rebels". If it is OT, I'll buy a many of the sets I can.

It was a mistake on the brickset site guys, odds are the imperial troop transport will be rebel style. But I guess a fan boy can always dream

Looking forward to the T-16 set. I have one Tusken Raider that I picked up on BrickLink a while back, but would like to have more. The Womprat minifig is exciting for me. I hope that by the time these sets are released I'll have gotten the shelves built that I so desperately need. It is funny, however. My roommate was away the past few months, and upon return I showed off my Star Wars Lego collection. First thing he noticed was the smell of the Lego and seeing the boxes stacked against the wall. Said it made him feel like a kid again. That's the best thing about Lego. It can bring out the kid in all of us. Now if only there was a beautiful single lady out there with the same infatuation. Haha.

75072 - ARC-170 Starfighter

75073 - Vulture Droid

75074 - Snowspeeder

75075 - AT-AT

75076 - Republic Gunship

75077 - Homing Spider Droid

75078 - Imperial Troop Transport

75079 - Shadow Troopers

75080 - AAT

75081 - T-16 Skyhopper

75082 - TIE Advanced Prototype

75083 - AT-DP

75084 - Wookie Gunship

75085 - Hailfire Droid

75087 - Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter

75089 - Geonosis Troopers

75090 - Ezra's Speeder Bike

Edited by ghostmind

Don't mind another Hailfire Droid since the last edition was far too small. I'm interested to see what characters it will come with. Hopefully an updated Jedi like Ki-Adi-Mundi without the Clone Wars printing along with Wat Tambor.

Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter has me curious. Could this be based on the micro series, a remake of TCW set or an entirely original creation by Lego? Either way I would have prefered Obi-Wan got a new starfighter instead of another one for Anakin. Hope it comes with more than just him and R2 as well.

Looking forward to seeing what the last two remaining sets are. With any luck a new Flash Speeder and Bounty Hunter Pursuit. :laugh:

75085 - Hailfire Droid

75087 - Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter

Interesting; those sound like TCW sets. Do you have a source for these names?

Thanks for the list. Anakins custom Jedi Starfighter sounds an interesting set. The Hailfire droid set seems like a random choice (unless of course it's part of a small TCW wave).

Interesting those two sets as discussed above, have to wait until we see preliminaries. The hallifire would be a good update, I only grabbed the technic one 6 months ago and it was a nice build. Wonder if they are CW sets also.

the only Custom Jedi starfighter made by Anakin I know of is this one:

*snips*

The Azure Angel by HJR-Holland, on Flickr

It would be fairly strange for them to release that as a set... that starfighter isn't part of the SW canon (anymore), is it?

Either way, I think the Hailfire is an Episode II set and will give us at least one new non-TCW Jedi.

Perhaps a new version of Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, a new Luminara, updated Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura or perhaps an entirely new figure that we've never seen before.

Edited by General Magma

Interesting that there still seems to be two set numbers missing...

Im guessing the hailfire droid will be the companion set to geonosis troopers, but whether they be EPII or CW remains to be seen.

Hopefully that starfighter is the blue one from the original CN CW shorts, as that is a cool looking ship.

Also just a side note, as Ezra's speeder is the last number, but no doubt one of the smaller sets, it was almost definitely a last minute addition, which means that it will probably be somewhat inaccurate to the scene it represents. i.e. Mandalorian Speeder was a last minute set, which is why Darth Maul had the innacurate costume and legs.

There are three figs in the Tie advance set, one of them looked like he had a double bladed lightsaber, so that is probably the inquisitor.