Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I'm sorry. To me, this "Willrow Hood" character represents the worst of SW fanaticism. I hope we DON'T get him, it would be a complete waste. The one HJR Holland made up there is plenty good enough.

How many more days to Nuremberg? Clearly we're starving for new information.

January 20-22 (I think). So five days

I don't know whether anyone has seen it, but on the LEGO.com website, I found this, maybe the new Darth Vader helmet we're going to get? Either way, I don't particularly like it, it's too bulky, even if it does come apart into 2 parts.

Edited by Lord Tyrus

That was posted here a while ago but the nonetheless its good to see it here again. Possibly the one we will get in the final duel set, I kind of like it, it does look a bit big for the minifigure and reminds me of one of those swirly head things. I hope we get a less tanned head for Vader but with the same printing.

Edited by Tariq j

The Shadow Trooper speeder is a real SW vehicle or created by TLG?

Has there been a confirmation that the new Vader helmet is two parts? All we've seen of it is that promotional poster, so I'm just confused about how quick people are assuming its a two-piece mold. There is no proof.

Has there been a confirmation that the new Vader helmet is two parts? All we've seen of it is that promotional poster, so I'm just confused about how quick people are assuming its a two-piece mold. There is no proof.

Oh don't we know if it is? I got the impression that someone knew?

January 20-22 (I think). So five days

London is 20-22 and Nuremberg starts the 28th.

London Toy Fair 2015

From 20 to 22 January 2015 www.btha.co.uk/toy-fair

Nuremberg Toy Fair 2015

From January 28 to February 2, 2015 www.spielwarenmesse.de

New York Toy Fair 2015

From 14 to 17 February 2015 www.toyfairny.com

Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2015

From 16 to 19 April 2015 www.starwarscelebration.com

San Diego Comic Con 2015

From 9 to 12 July 2015 www.comic-con.org

New York Comic Con 2015

From 8 to 11 October 2015 www.newyorkcomiccon.com

I'm sorry. To me, this "Willrow Hood" character represents the worst of SW fanaticism. I hope we DON'T get him, it would be a complete waste. The one HJR Holland made up there is plenty good enough.

How many more days to Nuremberg? Clearly we're starving for new information.

Remember Blue Snaggletooth? I guess the cycle repeats itself sometimes.

There's no official confirmation. The helmet in the picture appears to be in two pieces though. If you look at the rods running along both sides of the bottom of the mask you'll notice they run underneath the actual helmet piece rather than connecting. This gives the impression that the helmet and top part of the face plate separate from the bottom part.

It could just be wonky looking part, but the rods running underneath the top part of the helmet does seem to indicate it's two rather than one.

Who the heck is Willrow Hood, and who's responsible for him? This is like getting minifigs for all those silly characters who just show up to clutter the screen with cgi Lucas invented for the Prequel Triology, whose names are testament to the deep thought that went into them. Do we get minifigs for those, too? I hope not. Who wants a minifig that looks like a cheap cartoon and has a name like

Gumbloo Bumbleboo

Flaknut Noodlepurk

Parzipurz Klaggletooth

Shnigfit Gimblehurz

Great stuff, George, great stuff!

People latch onto different characters it seems, I mean Porkins (nice name George) is on screen for less time than your average sneeze but even casual SW fans know his name. :laugh:

Gumbloo Bumbleboo

Flaknut Noodlepurk

Parzipurz Klaggletooth

Shnigfit Gimblehurz

Bring them on! Who wants a millionth clone wars soldier version anyways. Give me Flaknut Noodlepurk already!

But seriously, i want that blue Snaggletooth too.

Edited by Borex

Republic/Rebel Tri-wing Fighter from Ep7

*Spoiler Alert*

as long as the ships have the original trilogy industrial, Ralph Mcquarrie look i really dont care what they look like. I hated mostly all of the prequel trilogy's designs.

Republic/Rebel Tri-wing Fighter from Ep7

*Spoiler Alert*

My first reaction was: "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!"

My second reaction was: "well, at least they got the tri fighter bit right" <shrug>

My third reaction was: "Abrams, what have you done!"

My fourth reaction and final thought is: "I can't wait to see how Lego tries to make that thing."

Sometimes, I really wish we had someone on the inside of TLC, possibly with access to a mobile phone or CCTV footage or something so we could see the Designer's reactions to stuff like this :D , as well as the reasoning behind stuff like the new AAT, Anakin's hair and basically the latter half of the Middle-Earth themes. (Don't worry, I'm joking and i don't actually believe we should intrude upon their privacy. Besides, we wouldn't be able to access it in Eurobricks anyway.

Still, I'm not particularly worried about the ship's design as even if it does appear in TFA, it'll probably only be for about ten seconds.

Edited by Dragonlego27

So far I'm not that excited with what I have seen from the sequel trilogy... I really hope a lot of it is still in the early design mode, because this is looking really weird. The trailer did do anything for me, my first thought was "is this fanmade??"

I hope it can live up to the reputation of SW and not be full of disappointment like an other trilogy called "the hobbit".

Who the heck is Willrow Hood, and who's responsible for him? This is like getting minifigs for all those silly characters who just show up to clutter the screen with cgi Lucas invented for the Prequel Triology, whose names are testament to the deep thought that went into them. Do we get minifigs for those, too? I hope not. Who wants a minifig that looks like a cheap cartoon and has a name like

Gumbloo Bumbleboo

Flaknut Noodlepurk

Parzipurz Klaggletooth

Shnigfit Gimblehurz

Great stuff, George, great stuff!

Elan Sleazebaggano still trumps all.

Willrow is an actual background character in ESB... I think the story went that there was a poll or something on a fan site or in the Insider about what's the least likely character for Hasbro to produce--Porkins was chosen. Then Hasbro made a figure of him in the Power of the Jedi line, so fans needed a new one and latched onto "Ice Cream Maker guy", who was eventually given a name & backstory (as, of course, a Rebel spy... which was one of the worst aspects of the anthology EU books, since everyone seemed to be a Rebel or Imperial spy, sympathizer, bounty hunter, etc), which is why when Hasbro finally made him a few years back, his ice cream maker has a Rebel insignia on the bottom--it's a container storing classified intel. :wacko:

Regarding the "tri-fighter", which I saw also referred to as the "guppy fighter", I kinda like it aside from the "guppy" tail...and wondering how it lands, if it lands at all.

My first reaction was: "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!"

My first thought was: That is a weird elongated B-Wing hybrid with some strange flat and very large tail section. I certainly hope it is not a represnetative of the ship design in Ep 7.

However I do hope that we get some nice variations of the Star Destroyer and other capital ships.

I thought it was a shame that JJ missed the opportunity to give us a Falcon with a new colourscheme.

My first thought was: That is a weird elongated B-Wing hybrid with some strange flat and very large tail section. I certainly hope it is not a represnetative of the ship design in Ep 7.

However I do hope that we get some nice variations of the Star Destroyer and other capital ships.

I thought it was a shame that JJ missed the opportunity to give us a Falcon with a new colourscheme.

A falcon with a new colour scheme would be awful. It's Han Solo's ship and is a 'hunk of junk' and should remain so in my opinion. The colour scheme is fine the way it is