• Xwingyoda's black monster truck
    • Casewindu's cream car with pipes
    • Optikal Illushun's 4-wide red hotrod
    • UniqueBuilder's classy sedan
    • rupi's smartcar
    • simonwillems' blue van
    • zeki's Classic Red 'n' Black Car
    • hinckley39's Two-Seater Convertible

Ok here they all are , took a while! ;-) try not to vote for yourself and good luck to everyone!

Edit by *yoda* : you can view the entries here in case you are undecided ;-)

Edited by xwingyoda

I voted on the Smartcar, because that was something I really had like to have in my own town. But it was a hard choise, because so many of the cars are so cool.

;-)

I voted for Alex's Renault. But it was a really tough choice.. :'-( I didn't know whether to vote for Alex or Casewindu.. :-/

But I ended up with the Spider.. Sorry Casewindu! ;-)

Btw, who voted for me? *wub*

I voted for Alex's Renault. But it was a really tough choice.. :'-( I didn't know whether to vote for Alex or Casewindu.. :-/

But I ended up with the Spider.. Sorry Casewindu! ;-)

Btw, who voted for me? *wub*

I DID! :'-( (sniff sniff) joking about the crying lol :-D Alex's spider is umbelievable, thing with mine is that its a little plain and ordinary oh well!

keep voting guys! ;-)

Heh I was actually trying to get together a city car over easter break but abandoned my plans last minute *wacko*

I voted for the spyder. Its sooooo sweet *wub*

I liked the plain, simple beige car of Casewindu and Hinckley's white snot car. I voted for Casewindu because of the nice town look, except for the fact that a minifig can't fit inside. It would be a nice thing to add to a town,m parked near a house.

Two cars made it to my finals:

* hinckley's two seater convertible and

* rupi's smart

as I won

Holodoc: I think the car is in minifig scale now. Old cars are really small when they are compared to modern ones, and that is the reason to the five wide cab on a six wide frame.

;-)

Wowwie...tough choice...I doubted between Hinckley's car, Holodoc's car, and the Renault Spider (can't remember the builder sorry).

In the end, I choose Holodoc's car. It looks a tad better to me compared to Hinckley's.

And the Renault is really great as well, looks a lot like it's original ;-)

Hm, something's up. It says I've already voted, and I'm sure I haven't. :-/ Oh well. I wanted to vote for the Spider in any case.

TK

I voted for Hinckley39's Two-Seater Convertible. Even if I don't want 6-wide cars in official LEGO set, I have to admit that the Hinckley's car is nice, with good proportion. I like how the back looks. The only think I find strange is the colour of the hear of your minifig Hinckley... I thought that it was fair and not black, regarding your avatar, idon't know why...

There are some other cars that I like:

- the Smart really looks like in real, so small with the bi-coloured parts.

- Yoda, you have made a nice "Pimp my ride" version of the 6584 pick-up :-D . The all black and chrome scheme is really nice!

I voted for the xwingyoda's suv. I liked it, it's original and with good details.

I also liked the renault very much.

Thanks for the nice comments on my Smart. I could put doors in it (the space under the windscreen on the sides) but I don't have any gray doors to keep the color scheme as I liked so I didn't put any.

when will the voting be over.

i went with yours alex !!! even though, as hinkley knows... his is a great vehicle too (its just, i like 4 wide cars, it seems). though, admitingly, it was hard for me to judge the classic-style cars... as i haven't become a fan of town/city until recently (2007).

- Brick Miner

It was a tough choice between Holodoc and Uniquebuilder.I spent several minutes looking at their photos.

After comparing and contrasting the two I finally went with uniquebuilder.

That was a tough one really !!

Here are the entries I really like:

* hinckley39's fantastic convertable car !! Smooth and great looking !!

* rupi's Smart: a great design making thios moc recognisable !!

* *yoda* 's blackie ;-)

* Holodoc's white convertable made for a small familly hehe

* Alex's beautifull Spider (even if its the second version with a windshield :-P )

Argh, that was so tough, I didn't want to take sides so I voted for myself loooool ;-)

Great great entries guys !!

*yoda*

* Alex's beautifull Spider (even if its the second version with a windshield :-P )

I hesitated with the version without windshield, but it was a little too "un-civilan" :-D

My choice ended up between Blackie and the Renault. It was tough...

I loved Blackie because I felt it really did impose itself as a monster truck. I love the huge engine at the front and the exhausts on the side, and the black works really well. I also really liked the different headlights, and the way the position of the windshield.

However the Renault really impressed me. When you compare it with the little thumbnails of the real thing you can see the little details that have been captured, such as the intakes on the side and the chrome rollguard. Using the two different color mudguards really captures the feel of the real thing. And I especially love the wingmirrors. :-)

Yikes! It's so close. I'm getting nervous. Best of luck to everyone. All the entries are great!