Hello. I live in Norway, and it's a great country.
* I'm a social democrat.
* I oppose the European Union and I'm fighting against a Norwegian membership.
* I'm an atheist.
* I love to get drunk on moonshine and cheap beer. But I also appreciate good quality whisky and vodka.
* I want cannabis to be decriminalized or legalized in Norway. There's no point in having such a mild drug fueling organized crime.
* I'm in my Dark Ages, which means I'm not really into LEGO anymore. What the heck am I doing writing on this forum then?
* I think I have AD/HD, but I'm not diagnosed. Sometimes I really think I could use some medication, though...
* I love chemistry, mathematics and physics and I study all the three subjects at school. I have top grades in chemistry and physics.
* At home I have my own chemistry lab where I do various kinds of reactions (No drugs, I HATE drug cooks).
* I had a period where I was into amateur pyrotechnics, but that's over now. I think however I'm going to make some fireworks for the next new year's eve.
* I know next to nothing about computers. The specs of a processor tell me very little. I wish I knew more about stuff like this...
* I love Nintendo, especially the Legend of Zelda series.
* ...But I also love StarCraft.
* The only televised sport I can stand to watch is professional, Korean StarCraft competitions. I love it.
* I used to be an active alpine skier in competitions, but I quit because I'm lazy and I sucked. I still love downhill competitions, though. 90 km/h om 2 meter skis feels absolutely awesome.
* Now I only ride twintip skis.
* I play the bass in a semi-serious punk band and in a very unserious improvised black metal band.
* I can't stand people from "