CM4Sci

Mixels 2014 Discussion

So with these out, does anyone know which ones come with Nixels?

The ones that come with Nixels from this wave are Chomly, Balk and Slumbo, looking at the instruction booklets again

Taking a look at my Mixels and Gorilla Legend Beast, I couldn't help swapping around a few things. Makes quite a difference really…

14161974902_b2b1158195_z.jpg

Taking a look at my Mixels and Gorilla Legend Beast, I couldn't help swapping around a few things. Makes quite a difference really…

-snip-

The Gorilla is trying to figure out what sort of odd bananas are on that Mixels head..

:monkey:

:laugh_hard: That is awesome. Volectro looks like he is planning something and the Gorrila looks just as funny.

Maybe if you get Gobba you could try replacing Gobba's eyes with the gorrila's

Edited by Takanuinuva

Oh man, I'm again late for the party here, as I forgot to mention wave 2 is also already available here in Germany.

Already bought 2 Slumbos cuz I need his big azure jaw-piece as shoulders for my Transformers MOC. I also bought Lunk, as his selection of parts looked more interesting than Flurr's on a first glance, but I'm pretty sure by now I'll need Flurr as well.

I'm also totally in love with all that azure that's going on with these little dudes, though ironically I also need more medium blue, but anyway, new Mixels!

Have the Wave 1 Mixels been removed from shelves to make way for the new wave, assuming you got them at your local LEGO store? I want to make sure I don't miss out if that's the case. (And that's a question anyone is welcome to address.)

Have the Wave 1 Mixels been removed from shelves to make way for the new wave, assuming you got them at your local LEGO store? I want to make sure I don't miss out if that's the case. (And that's a question anyone is welcome to address.)

It depends, down under (Australia) we still have them. Most are half full but you should be able to get the whole set if you go to a couple shops

Has Series 2 been sighted in the UK? I can't wait to get my hands on the Frosticons (Is it just me, or does that sound like an ice themed Transformers faction?).

Went shopping yesterday. No sign of series two. They could potentially be out in the Lego store, but I didn't go there. They weren't at TRU, Target, or Walmart.

Passed by the Lego isle at the local Fred Meyers. All series 2 Mixels were there (I didn't pick up any). For those of you that are looking, they are in a green display box.

Edited by Penkid11

Pictures of how the series 3 mixels look like in the cartoons have been leaked

Wiztastics http://img1.wikia.no.../Wiztastics.png

Glorp Corp http://img2.wikia.no.../Glorp_Corp.png

Spikels http://img1.wikia.no.../c5/Spikels.png

Scorpi looks so adorable in cartoon form. :purrr: I just have to get his Mixel.

Also Magnifo, Hoogi and Glurt are supposedly the ones that come with Nixels.

So based on all 3 series my Mixel collection will be

Flain

Zaptor

Schuff

Slumbo

Gobba

Tentro

Scorpi

Mezmo

Glomp or Torts (Though I'm leading more towards Torts)

Edited by Takanuinuva

D'aaaw, you're right, Scorpi is just adorable! Wiztastics are definitely my favourite tripe, with Spikels and Cragsters coming close joint-second. I just love how happy Magnifo looks. He's all like "I canz do majikz."

Scorpi! So cute.

And that middle guy in the Glorp Corp with the nose is just... Eugh. Snot everywhere.

Haha, you got those from the wiki that I founded!

In all seriousness, I just can't wait for series three, and I haven't even picked up one of series two! You're right, Scorpi is just adorable.

Higher quality pictures of each character can be found in their respective articles on the wiki.

oohh, scorpi in cartoon form is indeed adorable! :wub: he's definitely the first one i get once series 3 comes out.