vecchiasignoraceppo

MOC: Modular Laundry

Hi everybody,

this is my first modular moc, built in cooperation with my boyfriend Genecyst: The Laundry!

This three-floors building is divided between a small laundry at the ground floor and a big apartment

at 1st and 2nd floor.

Here's the complete model:

11665903084_96595bb20a_c.jpg

11665796803_f4802dce2e_c.jpg

These are the top views of the floors:

Ground Floor

11666335406_93d2ddc85d_c.jpg

First Floor

11666330336_0c685340b8_c.jpg

2nd Floor

11665898974_43dcdc10e5_c.jpg

Front view of the laundry shop with its big signboard and sliding doors.

11665897394_bd2119e3f6_c.jpg

Inside the laundry

11665536975_aa7e531e18_c.jpg

"Street" view:

11665516855_cec0cdbf49_c.jpg

Inside the first floor apartment (living room and kitchen)

11665533665_4fbed53e53_c.jpg

Puppy in the kitchen:

11666309456_4f952751e8_c.jpg

Inside of the 2nd floor apartment (bedroom, small bathroom and balcony):

11665784273_382fb26f66_c.jpg

2nd floor balcony:

11665882724_eccd7b5c97_c.jpg

From the left: the customer, the owners of the apartment and the laundry employee, Puppy and Reis.

11665766803_04dfbc5418_c.jpg

Hope you like it!

bye

Lovely MOC! I like the facade and the lettering - that's really well done. The interior is excellent...

This is awesome! I love the chunky lettering, the laundry room is well detailed with a lot crammed, and the apartment is just excellent. If this was a real half-modular building for $75, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Very nice, and especially impressive that this is your first modular. I like how you did the lettering, and the balcony on top is great too.

This is awesome! The details in this building are great, inside and out, but it's the sign that makes this building pop!

Excellent modular though missing a dryer or two, but that sign is the fantastic....this one I like. :sweet:

Great interior upstairs.....keep them coming and Brick On 'vecchiasignoraceppo' ! :grin:

Wow, that is a great looking modular building!

I love the lettering, would you mind if I try and put them on my modular pub? I think it will look much better. The current version is the contest entry so I will not use your lettering to make it better looking for that.

I love the washing machines, I build one with 2x arch 1x4 and an inverted dish which gives quite a big machine and it is rectangular. Your version is almost perfect (dial on top makes it impossible to stack a dryer on it but that is a nit pick detail).

The apartment has great details too, I really like the kitchen and shower.

The back entrance needs a green grocer, market street set or MOC with a pass through alley to be able to get to it? It is very clever because this makes the laundry work much better since it has the full width available.

You've made custom stickers ?

no, i used this one from 10222 Winter Village Post Office: http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/AdditionalImages/10222-1/10222_back_06.jpg

I love the lettering, would you mind if I try and put them on my modular pub? I think it will look much better. The current version is the contest entry so I will not use your lettering to make it better looking for that.

of course i don't mind if you use it!! :laugh:

thankyou everybody for your comments, i really appreciate!! :wub:

Well done.

This is a great laundry shop. The interior is really nice.You managed to squeeze in a lot of details.

And I love the balcony. Good idea to put it in the front.

Excellent stuff!! I like all the little details you've managed to squeeze in (although I think the laundry could do with another machine/dryer) Thanks for sharing!

Oh and I love the photo of the puppy at the window!! (Hope someone took him for a walk!)

I have to agree with the others - it's a very nice design! The exterior is clean and uncluttered, with that sign as the obvious main feature. The interior looks good, too, especially that tiny bathroom which still seems to be well equipped. And your photography and presentation leaves nothing to be desired. Well done.

This is a brilliant piece of design and the build work is flawless :) I hope the TLG at some point release similar styled half modulars that meet this brilliant standard!!

This could be an official set too. The colors an the sliding door . I also like the design harmony on this concept.