Torgar

Nocturnus Tribes: Kazzar

The Kazzar are a nomadic tribe of reptilians manily found in the Moruth Swamplands. They are led by Zrrak the Sly, a clever and savy businessman. The Kazzar are known for providing the rest of Nocturnus with Kassava claws. Kassava claws are the claws that grow on the deadly Kassava plant found only in the corrupted wasteland, a small area deep in the Moruth Swamplands. The plant will attack anyone who is not a member of the Kazzar tribe, so they are next to impossible for anyone else to harvest. The claws make excelent weapons as they are sharper than steel and never lose their edge. The Kazzar are avid traders and will regularly travel great distances to sell their wares. They are a relatively peaceful society compared to most in Nocturnus, but they will attack without hesitation if provoked.

10026313095_6b30aa88c9_z.jpg

10026273964_8b57dc8dc5_z.jpg

Zrrak the Sly (middle):

10026329815_b48f54f3a6_z.jpg

My first tribe, thanks for checking them out!

They're great! Our first proper Nocturnian born and bred businessmen! I like the swamp technique, and the bushes are cool. That's a lot of dark red leaves! I like the story too, I may have to invest in some of these Kassava claws! Way to expand our flora as well as fauna at the same time!

Wow! Not the biggest fan of the tree, but I love the evil flowers! Incredible landscaping and great use of burnt orange! Love the swampy part! :sweet::thumbup:

The crocodile heads work well on a non-Chima character. And I like the trees and the bushes as well.

Thanks guys, I really like how the chima figures are working in Nocturnus, I'm happy you agree!

I like the irregular base and the texturing you achieved with all the plates in the landscape :thumbup: Great swamp and those bushes do look pretty scary :classic:

Another fantastic build espically the tree with all the red. what colour is it that you used for the ground? Is it a dark orange?

I love the huge tree :classic:, and the figures with the Chima heads work really well. Nice work with the landscaping - having the lower swamp area looks good, and those are some scary looking plants. The one thing that I think would enhance this a bit would be to stick it on a dark background - then the colours (especially the dark reds) would stand out nicely.

It's actually good to see a wider range of colors being used in mocs, I guess only Nocturnus offers weird stuff like that. That said, I really like your build. Really nice tree, great swamp and interesting story

Interesting choice of colors and very suitable minifigs, well done!

I hope we will see more of this tribe as Book II progresses!

I have a soft spot for the Crocs/Reptrians of Nocturnus and like how you have depicted the Kazzar and its locale, great job!

Love the minifigures, they really look like travelling traders :laugh:

The tree is great, and so is the whole landscape; it looks unique and very Nocturnian :grin:

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: in particular with the tree :wink:

Nice tribe Torgar! I really like the tall tree and the Kassava bushes! :thumbup: The only nitpick i have is that the foreground looks a little bare and under-utilised, perhaps contracting the base at the front and sides would make the whole composition look tighter.