Sandy

Heroica RPG - Cruel Angel's Thesis ~ Day Three

"And I assume you do not believe my "I can't throw electrical blasts" claim, then."

"Nope."

"Ye could ask her tae try tae spellcast, but tha' would leave her defenseless."

She can't use any ability that requires ether.

"She's sealed, Cabbageface."

"Enya and Shadir are knockin' on Death's door here. If anyone's got a low damage output, take your best shot at them. If you can deal more, aim for Retak."

:pir_yoda:

"I'd be willing to try, but I'm not sure it is within the rules... of reality."

"Enya and Shadir are knockin' on Death's door here. If anyone's got a low damage output, take your best shot at them. If you can deal more, aim for Retak."

"So I'm assuming there is absolutely no defense you yourself would even begin to believe?"

"So I'm assuming there is absolutely no defense you yourself would even begin to believe?"

"Assuming the only defense you have is your word with nothing to back it up, then nope."

"Assuming the only defense you have is your word with nothing to back it up, then nope."

"Need I remind you that your "process of elimination" is completely reliant on whether or not the people with confirmed actions were telling the truth? One lie in the system and the entire thing falls to shambles."

"She's sealed, Cabbageface."

"Ye dae realize tha' nae everyone notices every little thin' tha' goes on in here? Theers nae nee frae name callin'."

Edited by Lord Duvors

"Need I remind you that your "process of elimination" is completely reliant on whether or not the people with confirmed actions were telling the truth? One lie in the system and the entire thing falls to shambles."

"Confirmed means there's no way they could be lying about it because it's not dependent on their word. We saw Retak investigate Emmanulle, did we not?"

"We saw Retak investigate Emmanulle, did we not?"

"Actually, looking back, we didn't. That's a little disturbing, since we saw Starfishhead investigate the Dragoon..."

"Weel, I dinnae want tae act before I can think, but I think I might attack Shadir because I cannae remember him making a single contribution tae this investigation."

Heyo again sexy mystic knight.

You look paler than you should. Maybe you are already dead.

I don't do dead people. Sorry. Bye.

Cromeo does nothing for the moment,

"Confirmed means there's no way they could be lying about it because it's not dependent on their word. We saw Retak investigate Emmanulle, did we not?"

"One spell caster. Even the spellcasters who claimed to have done nothing could've switched actions via PM."

"Alright, so I definitely agree that Shadir seems scummy, as I mentioned yesterday. Other than that I leave it to greater minds for the so-called process of elimination - I'm no spellcaster, but the accusations seem sound. Is Zarissa's alignment confirmed? She still seems to be avoiding discussion. There are plenty of others who've kept under the radar, including Zelphie and Fernandu. There are others, but those two stick out the most to me."

"I'd also like to thank the faun for the protection last night, though I haven't been convinced of anything. It would help the singer's image if he protected both Heroes and Nephilim. I am grateful, but I thought I'd just throw it out there."

After a few moments Luridan decides to attack Shadir Oswin and nonchalantly plants an axe in his face.

Edited by Lord Duvors

"Two spells... were cast yesterday... and three mages... were unoccupied... Enya... Shadir... and Ysp... I can't recall... him doing anything... on the first day... He said he... investigated Emmanuelle... but I don't remember... seeing him do... it... Sadly... Oxstrong died... before he could... look at Ysp's true... alignment... There is also... the matter of... why Fernandu has... been attacking... Emmanuelle..."

After a few moments Luridan decides to attack Shadir Oswin and nonchalantly plants an axe in his face.

"Aren't you supposed to be using a Phoenix Essence?"

"Two spells... were cast yesterday... and three mages... were unoccupied... Enya... Shadir... and Ysp... I can't recall... him doing anything... on the first day... He said he... investigated Emmanuelle... but I don't remember... seeing him do... it... Sadly... Oxstrong died... before he could... look at Ysp's true... alignment... There is also... the matter of... why Fernandu has... been attacking... Emmanuelle..."

"Ysp was scannin' somebody, I cannae remember who."

"Aren't you supposed to be using a Phoenix Essence?"

"I can dae both."

"Judgment time..."

O'Blix swings his axe and makes the Orderly Attack on Shadir.

"Ye're positive tha' he's nae dead already?"

They don't care about defense, they're in the business of jumping to conclusions and killing heroes. Doing a damn fine job of it, so far. Then again, isn't that what the scum do in these situations, mislead the loyal and get them to do their dirty work?

That said, I don't even have a diamond, so the gang is wrong again.

Or, in the words of GLaDOS:

http://p1.portal2sounds.com/sound.php?id=36&stream

Ah dear oh dear, what a mess we're in here. Someone decided to shoot me with an arrow last night, but I'm still standing so whoever it was hasn't been able to prevent me from delivering our dearly departed Dragoon's final letter to you all. I hope it can be of some help in our struggle!

Hi Doranee!

Looks like the dummies are killing me today for buying some gloves because I was afraid of being attacked. Isn't that ironic? :laugh: After I die, and they see for once and all that I'm Heroica, please post this PM for them. Even though they are being ridiculous, I won't let my death be in vain.

Keep the faith, my friend!

Dear "Heroes",

Good job on killing me!! Way to listen to the Nephilim and let them make you take out someone who could have been a strong ally. Hopefully you'll take my words here to heart and find and destroy all of the Nephilim before they destroy us.

First of all, a simple list of the people who attacked me, in the order of the attacks. I'm talking verbally and physically attacked here. Remember that some that are listed as supporting may have attacked me from a distance like the cowards they are. Even after Maxi said he was going to investigate me, they still attack. Not only attack but rob me, how does it get more scummy than robbing someone of a protection item? Honestly.

Attackers

Scamander Taurros (Scubacarrot) - verbally and physically

Calico Meatpie (CallMePie) - verbally, robbed

Brienne Deercourt (Brickdoctor) - lesser extent

Panduin Oreheart (Pandora) - lesser extent

Jinnipher Buchaire (JimButcher) - first to call for my kill

Skrupp Oxstrong (scorpiox) - supported robbing not killing "yet" but then flipped to supported killing as well

Capriccia Gianpaolo (Capt.JohnPaul) - supported killing

Werther Brickton (Waterbrick Down) - supported killing

Sir Rubinstein (Rumble Strike) - supported killing

Cromeo Nightingale (Chromeknight) - attacked

Swinehurst (swils) - attacked

Fleyra (Flare) - attacked

Someone with brains

Maxi Ebdul (Masked Builder) - used magnifying glass

After reading over things again from today... Is it just me or has Kadabra and CallMePie been really fast to accuse people? :sceptic: First off it is obvious that they are allies. Heroica or Nephilim I cannot say. But the rush to accuse and attack people seems suspicious.

Just throwing another point of view out there.

Funny that you said this about those two and you were quick to jump up and kill me. However, you are right about them, they are extremely quick to start ordering people to be killed and robbing them. The longer the heroes let them live, the more of us will die.

Also, just to be perfectly clear to anyone. If or (probably)when Piro turns out to be innocent, my subsequent actions have diminished from a killing spree to a massive I told you so dance. Mister Nice Faun is back. :sweet: Not to say I can't make a killing spree happen, because I can. I am looking at you, Nephilim. Hehe.

:roflmao: Right.

Your Humble Dragoon,

U’dargan :dangry:

Slightly suspicious about the undead Heroes following Retak Ysp around, Lorth-Anoob decided to use her magnifying glass on him.

"Please be bold about yer actions,(or Sandy might not see them).

Ah dear oh dear, what a mess we're in here. Someone decided to shoot me with an arrow last night, but I'm still standing so whoever it was hasn't been able to prevent me from delivering our dearly departed Dragoon's final letter to you all. I hope it can be of some help in our struggle!

"Three days, and the only thing you add to the conversation is someone else's thoughts? You don't seem to notice that me and Theodor are killing you, for example. Nothing to say about that? In any case, I don't know what the Dragoon was up to, but he sure as hell didn't do anything to help us."

"Anyway. I've been thinking about it. We really did never see, like, Retak investigate Emmanuelle, did we? Retak is suspicious in himself, but this puts the nail in his coffin as far as my suspicions go. I think the best think to do at this point is to kill the remaining mages - two are scum, of that we're pret-ty damn sure. We seem to be making some progress there, I calculate only Retak has any health left, and even then it's only 10. One or two more good attacks and we should be set."