Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Hi everybody.

After reading a lot here on GoH, I decided to join Avalonia!

So this is my SigFig:

SIGFIG_zpsfa70f2c0.jpg

Adam Draper was an orphan child, rescued from the streets by a wealthy Lord of Albyon called Rowan Althalos, who endeavored to give him a protection and proper education. He grew up, learning to read, to write and to be a refined tradesman. He also learned to master the sword and he is especially good with a bow.

Sadly, when he was 20 years old, Rowan died from a disease and Adam became somewhat of a lost soul, without his mentor to guide him. Instead of pursuing the promising career he was destined for, he abdicated almost all that Rowan had left him and left the capital to live in the West, on the enchanted forest, in the region of Vanhorn.

He settled himself in what was once the watchtower of Gragoloon. Half destroyed by the civil war and abandoned, he rebuild it and settled himself there, where he lives with his young apprentice and protégé, Terryn.

In these turbulent times, he lives as a Ranger, a treasure hunter and a specialized guide in the dangerous Enchanted Forest, taking many tasks and adventures. He is hired by many Lords and wealthy men who seek fame, fortune and all kind of treasures. Despite his way of life in the present, he is a trustful man and his heart his in the right place.

He is both respected and admired and although he is a secretive man, he is known for being very effective in fulfilling any task or job that he takes.

If you need something that no one else can do, Adam will do it…

And this is is young apprentice, Terryn:

VVimageedit_5_6746518511_zpsc647f885.jpg

And that's it! :classic:

Sorry if my english is not perfect, but it's not my first language. :classic:

I´m almost finishing a MOC that I think will fit right on the 5th task that is is currently running.

Hi Cesbrick nice sig fig and interesting background story. I like the bases for your figures and the brck built bow

Wow, what a nice intro :thumbup:. Welcome to Avalonia cesbrick!

That is an entrance, welcome to Avalonia!

Welcome to the new members. I think those are some really solid entries, and I can't wait to see more builds from you.

Further, with all this awesomeness, it really bugs me to be away from my bricks! At least it's due to holidays:P

TASK 3!

14624722780_ab7de5aa27_o_d.jpg

The small town of Ironhegde is made up of rolling valleys, and vast green plains. It frequently rains in these parts, which is excellent for farming, alongside the very arable land, making these parts rich in crops. However, these lands are also home to several orc encampments, who constant form raids against the people of Ironhedge.

14836370773_d3ea00098a_m_d.jpg

Edited by TheRedViper

I have the basic outline of my castle done, however I'm waiting on a bricklink order to come to complete it. 64x64, it'll be my biggest ever!

Edited by -Carson Haupt-

Looking forward to seeing it, I'm in the same boat, waiting for bricklink orders. It's amazing how quick your collection depletes.....

Welcome to all new members... hej Red, nice first entries.

I may visit Antwerp, unfortunately, without any of my MOCs. Recently tore down all projects, for a new one.

Actually started this weekend on the base. Not yet much to show, but it's a start. And I may even rebuild the

cliffs... my head is overflowing with ideas :wacko:

norra_500px.jpg

Welcome to all new members... hej Red, nice first entries.

I may visit Antwerp, unfortunately, without any of my MOCs. Recently tore down all projects, for a new one.

Actually started this weekend on the base. Not yet much to show, but it's a start. And I may even rebuild the

cliffs... my head is overflowing with ideas :wacko:

norra_500px.jpg

It would be great to see you in Antwerp! Too bad not as a participant, but maybe next year :)

It looks very promising!!

I have chosen to join the mighty Avalonia!

14673089470_1c1ab23f54_c.jpg

Born deep in the forests of Avalonia, Jakorin Swiftsword was said to have been raised by elves, and that he himself is part elven.

When he was old enough to wield one, Jakorin began training in the ways of the sword, soaking up the knowledge of the elves with each day's new lessons.

Now, as a swordmaster, he has set out to embark on his own journeys, ready to encounter adventures at every turn.

For Avalonia!!!

14673089330_41285c7396_c.jpg

And there is my intro!

Glad to finally be a part of GoH!

Damn you Avalonia for always getting new members! :roflmao:

Anyways, welcome Jakorin to GoH and I must say you have an awesome display and I love the BrickWarriors' parts! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most welcome jakorin!!! Great intro!

So glad that Avalonia is growing in members again!

Welcome to the Guilds of Historica Jakorin! Your intro looks very nice, you surely are talented with foilage and forest scenes - just perfect for Avalonia.

I'm glad to have you here in the best guild, we can always use more talented builders!